Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing (1400 Views)

How To Make VLC Player Stop Freezing On Your Laptop / My Laptop Mouse Is Not Working / My Laptop Mouse Pad Has Gone Crazy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by NessaFresh(f): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Holla,
I dunno what's wrong with my laptop mouse of recent, it just keeps freezin and when I tap space it comes back to life and then it hangs again..anyone got an idea of what I could do?
Re: My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by Kslib(m): 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
NessaFresh: Holla,
I dunno what's wrong with my laptop mouse of recent, it just keeps freezin and when I tap space it comes back to life and then it hangs again..anyone got an idea of what I could do?
The laptop needs some space.. Just leave it for like two days,everything will be fine.. Trust me,the laptop is tryin to communicate with you through a strange language....

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by Maleeq(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Kslib:
The laptop needs some space.. Just leave it for like two days,everything will be fine.. Trust me,the laptop is tryin to communicate with you through a strange language....
As much as i tried not to laugh, I couldn't hold it back! lol grin

@op
Thats rather strange. Have you tried an external mouse to see if the freeze still occurs? This is needed to ascertain if what you are experiencing is a mechanical fault (track pad issues) or software related.

1 Like

Re: My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
my wireles mouse has major league antenna issues - you brush the antenna and you have to jig it for 5 minutes before the mouse is redetected
Re: My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by etech: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
try using a usb mouse to test and see if it freeze.so as to narrow down d fault
Re: My Laptop Mouse Keeps Freezing by chux76(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Kslib:

Guy u b kolo oh!! tru...him mouse don turn him babe ba?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Antivirus To Use And Why? / Please spell words correctly when you post / Reset Apple Mac OS X All Version Password Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.