Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It (1642 Views)

What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa / Skinny Vs Chubby Guys: What Do U Ladies Prefer? / Can U Ladies Do Dis For A Guy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2008
i've heard so much stories from guyz about how there girl friends dumped them for another men.
lol, well, if i start, people go say i dey find trouble and that i could be a gay.
but i'm not a gay, im like any other normal guy. i have girl friend, i have girl friends with no commitment, and i call for sex whenever i'm in the mood, i dont hate the ladies because they satisfy my sexual fantasies and u know some day i would love to be called FATHER and there's no way i can achieve that without a lady. so ladies i hope u all see were i'm comming from. i love u all and no hate i mean it,
but if your gonna give a damn about your feelings only, then we guys will declare state of emergency on love. i mean, goin for a 6months sex strike. and i bet some ladies would Bleep themselves, lol
cheers,
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by iice(f): 11:54pm On Feb 09, 2008
Talk about cutting your nose to spite yourself grin grin grin
Someone's still living in the middle ages
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by TheSly: 4:14am On Feb 10, 2008
hiss undecided
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Rebellious(f): 6:22am On Feb 10, 2008
I thought you liked the d!ck that those guys down the block were offering you so much that you hated women? Why the change of mind? Did they move? Or were they seeing other people? Take heart, another d!ck will c.u.m (pun intended) your way.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by bayoozee: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2008
outlawcum4:

i've heard so much stories from guys about how there girl friends dumped them for another men.
lol, well, if i start, people go say i dey find trouble and that i could be a gay.
but i'm not a gay, im like any other normal guy. i have girl friend, i have girl friends with no commitment, and i call for sex whenever i'm in the mood, i don't hate the ladies because they satisfy my sexual fantasies and u know some day i would love to be called FATHER and there's no way i can achieve that without a lady. so ladies i hope u all see were i'm comming from. i love u all and no hate i mean it,
but if your going to give a damn about your feelings only, then we guys will declare state of emergency on love. i mean, goin for a 6months sex strike. and i bet some ladies would mess themselves, lol
cheers,
And wtf is this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed jibbering about? angry
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by amsky(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
Iice,thank you so much for that reply. I said it earlier that this guy has just a bit of a problem.

@ poster
why did you change your mind? Are ALL ladies not good for nothing but sex anymore? please grow up fast okay.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
bayoozee:

And wtf is this lipsrsealed lipsrsealed jibbering about? angry

About how he loves his first sex. . . this dude, as you can tell, just got disvirgined. . .

@post
POWER TO THE PUSSY PEOPLE grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

hiss undecided

HISS KINI?
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by TheSly: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2008

HISS KINI?

was hissin to what idleness has caused to some peepz. . . . undecided

orisirisi
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by NaJaHaJe(f): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2008
morenike09:

About how he loves his first sex. . . this dude, as you can tell, just got disvirgined. . .

@post
POWER TO THE PUSSY PEOPLE grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Lmfao. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by uspry1(f): 5:58pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ALL
Don't mind him---come attention seeker. Read this below from previous threads:

amsky:

What are you trying to achieve here. The greatest player on nairaland yeah.

@poster (Outlaw-cumseeker)
Look at the following @outlawcum4 profile postings below i randomly selected---that tells what he says:

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You
outlawcum4:

i don't need no likeness from no girl,  all i want is sex, sex, sex. because gurly's of this dayz are BUNCH OF WHORES.
GIRLS ARE ONLY IMPORTANT FOR 2REASONS.
1. TO WARM THE BED
2. TO DO THE LAUNDRY AND CLEAN UP DA KIDDOS FAECES.
OUTSIDE THAT, NOTHING MORE.
FUCKER!

Ladies Ain't Worth Time Guys
outlawcum4:

i have no clue whatsoever as for why some guys would'nt stop suffering themselves because his girl friend disappointed him.
i use to think ladies ain't worth the time because after sex, they've got nothing else to offer.
i'm not trying to be mean ladies,  but y'll know that is the truth

She Fled Because I Told Her I'm Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only. [https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-111109.0.html ]
outlawcum4:

there's this girl living next to our building, she comes around only to play with my sister, whenever my sister is not around and i happen to be the only one at home, she would like to make up some topic just to get me talking. well, i'm a good story teller and she likes me for that.
she had been showing me some love interest all this while, but i made one goddamn mistake to have included in my stories that > I WILL NEVER STICK TO MY WIFE TO BE EVEN AFTER MARRIAGE,  well, since then, the girl Dey give me gap. and when i try talking to her, she wouldn't feel free to talk me back like how she used to do back in the dayz.

well, i never mean to double cross,  but she can go to hell if she thinks i may not be faithful to her after marriage.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by oziomatv(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2008
@ uspry1
have messy now the guy don repent.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2008
@all

. . . . . .  and so from the above. . . . .  it is safe to conclude that outlawcum4 is worst kind of half-grown, callow and infantile person we have on Nairaland.

@outlawcum4

if you humble yourself and begin to learn from your elders you could and can become a great man. You do have pulling power it just depends on what you set your sights on.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
uspry, dont crustify me like the fat prophet muhammed on a stick, i think i had to change my mind on the issues concerning some ladies who wouldn't be faithful to there partners or should i say the dick chasers. cuz some people here are beginnin to think i'm a gay.lol
but i ain't no gay, i'm for real like any other normal guy. i hope u see were i'm comming from. lol, laterz
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2008
@Naje Haje or whatever u call yourself lol, you give so much damn about my threads and thanx alot, u see, i dont think i understand much about all you said about me. but i know i ain't no half grown, i think i'm a great man cuz i've got what it takes to make u moan in ecstasy in bed, or are there any other greatness you talking about.? wink
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:02pm On Feb 10, 2008
@@ SLY, thanx for acting immature,
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2008
@REBELLIOUS, i'm a milf hunter. and u sould like one mother i would love to Bleep. lol
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Rebellious(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2008
outlawcum4:

Now, ain't that ironic?

outlawcum4:

@REBELLIOUS, i'm a milf hunter. and u sould like one mother i would love to mess. lol

A mother? lol. I don't blame you, but the fool who thought a dumb ass like you how to use the internet and post sh!t.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by TheSly: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2008

u r welcome for exhibiting ur endless stupidity! cool
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2008
@amsky, KISS MY ASS wink
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2008
REBELLIOUS, I NEVER KNEW YOU WERE ON, BUT ANYWAYS, BE NICE,
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2008
EMEVID, HOW DID U GOT MY YAHOO PM I.D??
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Rebellious(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2008
Black as you are both physically and mentally, ain't no one gon' be nice to you.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by oziomatv(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2008
gueesssss who we get here?
De Rebeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2008
REBELLIOUS, I NEVER MEAN TO ASK U TO BE NICE, I BELIEVE U ARE A MOTHER WITHA WIDEST HOT PINKY HOLE , LOL,
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2008
REBELLIOUS, I'M A BLACK AND PROUD OF MY RACE, IM NOT TRYNA BE LIKE ANY OTHER PERSON THATS WHY I UPLOADED MY PIC FOR ALL TO SEE, I THINK IM BEEN HONEST WITH THAT,
REBELLIOUS U CARE ABOUT MY THREAD CUZ I'VE GOTTEN MUCH REPLY'S FROM YOU, I AIN'T NO ATTENTION SEEKER, BE COOL OKAY, IM GONNA COMPOSE SOMEWHAT FOR YOU CUM MONDAY, I HAVE TO RUN NOW CUZ I HAVE A FAMILY FRIEND TO ATTEND TO, GOD BLESS. CYA.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Rebellious(f): 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2008
Thank your stars for the internet because I know you ain't got the balls to say that to me in real life. Have your fun as long as your minutes in the cyber cafe lasts, gay lord mofo.

By the way, you are disgracing our race and save yo composition for someone who cares to listen.
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by TheSly: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thank your stars for the internet because I know you ain't got the balls to say that to me in real life. Have your fun as long as your minutes in the cyber cafe lasts, gay lord mofo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
SLY i thought you got somewhat to tell me. why crossing over REBELS part
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2008
outlawcum4:

@Naje Haje or whatever u call yourself lol, you give so much damn about my threads and thanx alot, u see, i don't think i understand much about all you said about me. but i know i ain't no half grown, i think i'm a great man because i've got what it takes to make u moan in ecstasy in bed, or are there any other greatness you talking about.? wink

u no what. . . . . I RETRACT MY STATEMENT!!!!!

You are pitiful.

I regret eva having to associate myself with you. I have never come across such nuisance and such ardent, debauched behaviour in all my time on nairaland.

Great man . . . . .  tsst tsst tsssssssst. TUFIAKWA!!!!!!

For your sake i sincerely hope this is a phase or just a ruse to get some of this silliness out of your system. If this is the way you are in real life . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I feel for your family and friends.

****shakes head and leaves thread. . . .
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by Omonunu2u(f): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

u no what. . . . . I RETRACT MY STATEMENT!!!!!

You are pitiful.

I regret eva having to associate myself with you. I have never come across such nuisance and such ardent, debauched behaviour in all my time on nairaland.

Great man . . . . . tsst tsst tsssssssst. TUFIAKWA!!!!!!

For your sake i sincerely hope this is a phase or just a ruse to get some of this silliness out of your system. If this is the way you are in real life . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I feel for your family and friends.

****shakes head and leaves thread. . . .

Man i cant take this, see ur life
see it painted in black and white ha man this is bad
You have no regard at all, have u 4gotten that ur mum is also a lady.
Do u think of her the way u think about other ladys.

angryShakes head and leaves thread angry
IT IS A PITY sad sad
Re: I Love U Ladies And No Hate. I Mean It by outlawcum4(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
REBELLIOUS, WHAT MAKES U THINK I CANT SAY SUCH TO YOU FACE TO FACE, I'M A GHETTO SOLDIER AND EVEN IF U PUT A GUN ON MY FACE, IM STILL GONNA MAINTAIN MY STAND ON WHO I AM.
I MAY WANT TO SHOW SOME RESPECT ONLY IF U HAPPEN TO BE A WOMAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help! Urgently! / What Do You Cherish Most In Your Bedroom? / Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.