Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 (602 Views)

Rate Nigeria Radio Station 1-10,in Terms Of Entertainment,news Coverage E.t.c / About The World Famous Richest Presenter/nigeria Radio Awards / Nominees For Nigeria Radio Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Awful Findings Of The Nigeria ''radio'' Awards 2012 by UZONE1: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
Awful findings of the Nigeria radio awards 2012
1. Venue change, you don’t just mention a venue for an event without concrete arrangement, then lie to the public that sponsors backed out at last minute, sponsors didn’t back out at last minute they backed out long before you were born.
. How can you organize a radio award without a sound system, not even a cheap microphone? That’s how broke the awards were…I think the SmS portal may have helped them out of their miserable organization
. Votes clearly were not counted, Andre shot himself ‘when he said I was amongst the team that picked” hellooooo picked? The SmS and E-mail voting platforms were not even mentioned, someone smiled to the bank, Andre was one of them…geeez that’s what will run through my head when I see you on t.v next time (Leader corporate Fraudsters association ), your head doesn’t help
. It took them 3months to organize an award without thinking of plaques, certificate, souvenirs, paper, biro, pencil, ruler, cleaner, toothbrush, hairbrush…they could only come up with Andre Blaze’s Handshake and hug, which is just as worthless as the awards.
. You gave an award to someone who doesn’t even have her own show, did she …oh shhh don’t say.
. Andre blaze on one of the categories said ‘’I have been with the winner on-air, he is this and that’, what about people you have not been with on-air or heard? They are monsters that are not good enough because you don’t know them? Are you a learner? Park well Andre Blaze…Pheww
. How can you host an award, “Nigeria radio awards’’ Abuja didn’t win anything? The winners were mostly Portharcourt where you were junior fraudster and Lagos where you are now a senior corporate fraudster?
. Abuja have grown and come a long way for anyone, anywhere irrespective of their status to toil with, this is a note of warning to any of those award springing up from Lagos, portharcourt..Keep all your compromised awards if you cannot be credible, you complain elections are rigged yet you rig your own ballz, next time pluck it off…
. I salute the idea of this award ...some ideas are better left as fantasies; the thought of it is just as dumb as its reality.
.In all friends, this Is the worst awards ever done in Nigeria, not a blog or site wrote a thing about it up till the time of writing this…NOT EVEN THEIR OWN SITE HAHAHAHA, I have just wasted my time writing this I swear…www.nigeriaradioawards.com sucking -tins
www.hotrendezvous..com

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out - EXALT HIM Musical Concert At Ibadan / DJ Humility - Badman Ft Sugaboiz / B4 December Feat. Blackmagic & Vector by T-flava

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.