Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Looking For What Business To Do With Your Money? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For What Business To Do With Your Money? (1298 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Introduce Your Business to all over world free of cost / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For What Business To Do With Your Money? by Vincymo: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2012
Do you need someone you can trust to supervise or handle your business for you while you are away and just as you would do? Please contact me on 08036229131. I am a graduate of UNN with a Bsc.Hons in Accountancy. I am God fearing and have experience in many areas like importation, trading, supplies, supervision, event planning and management, and consultancy coupled with my 1st degree cert. God Bless.

(1) (Reply)

American Used Laser Printers, Flat Monitors & Photocopy Machine At Cheap Rates / Mini Importation - Mosquito Repeller Still Selling... / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.