Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

(TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD (7750 Views)

Toks Peugeot 406 Sold!!! / Peugeot 406! Sold!!! / Very Clean Registered PUEGOET 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2012
FACTS: TOKUNBO CAR JUST ARRIVED, COTONOU CLEARED, NOT REGISTERED, NEVER JUSED IN AFRICA

SPECS: MODEL, PETROL, 4 PLUGS 2,0 ENGINE, ORIGINAL LEFT HAND DRIVE, FACTORY FITTED AIRCON, FULLY AUTOMATIC WINDOES AND MIRRORS, FOG LIGHTS, CENTRAL LOCKS, CD STEREO, FULLY SERVED

CAR IS IN VERY GOOD CONDITION INSIDE AND OUTSIDE, THERE IS NO MECHANICAL PROBLEMS !

VERY VERY GOOD AND CLEAN CAR !

AVAILIBLE IN COTONOU FOR PICK UP

ELISSA CARS
elissacars.cotonou@yahoo.fr

PRICE : 800,000 NAIRA ONLY !!!

Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wonderful 406

who will be the lucky new owner ??

Keep the calls coming

Flying this week i belive
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by bluezeski(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
I HATE THIS UNA COTONOU BUSINESS, ALL THE STORIES I HEAR IS THAT CUSTOMS WOULD SEIZE SOMEON'E ELSES' SWAET. ONCE THE MOTOR ENTER NIGERIA, THEY WILL TAKE IT TO IKEJA AND THATS FINAL.. I CAN NEVER BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU EVEN IF IT IS 50% CHEAPER THAN THE ONE I SEE CLEARED FROM LAGOS!! ENOUGH OF THIS RAMBLINGS OF COTONOU STUFF.. IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ME CLEARANCE FROM CUSTOMS IN LAGOS AND GUARANTEE SHOWING THAT NO CUSTOMS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WOULD HARRASS ME, I MIGHT WISH TO CONSIDER IT...
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 2:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
bluezeski: I HATE THIS UNA COTONOU BUSINESS, ALL THE STORIES I HEAR IS THAT CUSTOMS WOULD SEIZE SOMEON'E ELSES' SWAET. ONCE THE MOTOR ENTER NIGERIA, THEY WILL TAKE IT TO IKEJA AND THATS FINAL.. I CAN NEVER BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU EVEN IF IT IS 50% CHEAPER THAN THE ONE I SEE CLEARED FROM LAGOS!! ENOUGH OF THIS RAMBLINGS OF COTONOU STUFF.. IF IT IS POSSIBLE TO GET ME CLEARANCE FROM CUSTOMS IN LAGOS AND GUARANTEE SHOWING THAT NO CUSTOMS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA WOULD HARRASS ME, I MIGHT WISH TO CONSIDER IT...

You clearly have zero information about how things works, all people that dont have knowlegde says a thing is bad. Ask instead get information talk after !!

Let me explain :

1 saloon car is between 400-450 K Naira clearence in Lagos Port. the transport is slightly higher to Lagos then Cotonou.
If there comes 100 cars with one shipp to Lagos there come 1000 to Cotonou.
Which means in Cotonou the market is big and the prices down, In lagos one person brings 10 cars he want 1000 dollar profit eich one,
In cotonou they bring 100 they want 200-300 dollar profit.

So lets calculate : 1 camry worth 400,000 naira

Lagos: 400,000 Naira for the car, 150,000 transport, 400,000 clereance 150,000 profit importer total : 1,1 MILLION

Cotonou : 400,000 Naira for the car, 120,000 transport, 135,000 clearence, 200,000 nigerian border custom duties, 50,000 profit Total : 905 K

My friend first learn, get real facts then you talk !!
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by bluezeski(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Good answer, thats where the problem exactly lies...the cotonou clearence, the nigerian border custom duties. AT the end of the day, CUSTOMS IKEJA ceases the car from person wey no get connection!!!
In the last couple of months THREE (3) of my friends have falled victim of this SEIZURE!!! i dont believe it a genuiune thing to buy car from cotonou, except BY SHEER LUCK (mek CUSTOM PEOPLE NO DEY ROAD WHEN U ARE BRINGING IT)...

I CAN HARDLY GET ANYONE TO CONVINCE ME!!! even when the car is in LAGOS< it si still not yet safe... CUSTOMS OF IKEJA CAN CATCH YOU< OR CUSTOMS AT BENIN (EDO STATE)....

FOR ME TO GET A BELIEVE, LET ME SEE THE CAR, GET THE PAPERS OF THE CAR CERTIFIES AT CUSTOM'S IKEJA FOR BEING SAFE., BEFORE I PART WITH N1.00. ELSE, I WILL RATHER PAY MORE BUYING A TINCAN CLEARED CAR THAN OTHERWISE!!
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by bluezeski(m): 3:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Good answer, thats where the problem exactly lies...the cotonou clearence, the nigerian border custom duties. AT the end of the day, CUSTOMS IKEJA ceases the car from person wey no get connection!!!
In the last couple of months THREE (3) of my friends have falled victim of this SEIZURE!!! i dont believe it a genuiune thing to buy car from cotonou, except BY SHEER LUCK (mek CUSTOM PEOPLE NO DEY ROAD WHEN U ARE BRINGING IT)...

I CAN HARDLY GET ANYONE TO CONVINCE ME!!! even when the car is in LAGOS< it si still not yet safe... CUTOMS OF IKEJA CAN CATCH YOU< OR CUSTOMS AT BENIN (EDO STATE)....

FOR ME TO GET A BELIEVE, LET ME SEE THE CAR, GET THE PAPERS OF THE CAR CERTIFIES AT CUSTOM'S IKEJA FOR BEING SAFE., BEFORE I PART WITH N1.00. ELSE, I WILL RATHER PAY MORE BUYING A TINCAN CLEARED CAR THAN OTHERWISE!!
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
bluezeski: Good answer, thats where the problem exactly lies...the cotonou clearence, the nigerian border custom duties. AT the end of the day, CUSTOMS IKEJA ceases the car from person wey no get connection!!!

I CAN HARDLY GET ANYONE TO CONVINCE ME!!! even when the car is in LAGOS< it si still not yet safe... CUTOMS OF IKEJA CAN CATCH YOU< OR CUSTOMS AT BENIN (EDO STATE)....

Many People are afraid, but its all the agents in nigerias faults, they scam all the people in Nigeria.. I have showroom in Cotonou with over 100 cars from US. Europe, and Dubai, 90% of the cars i sell is going to Nigeria. Not 1 person have called me and told me they are unhappy or hade problems.

My advise skip the Nigerian Agents , go by yourself to Cotonou then you will never have problem

1 Like

Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Availible Dont miss it
Call 0022996002020
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 11:06am On Nov 30, 2012
bump
Re: (TOKUNBO) PEUGEOT 406 SOLD SOLD SOLD by elissacars: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
SAVE YOUR MONEY BUY THIS CAR 40 % CHEAPER THEN IN NIGERIA,

AND ALSO NOW IN THE TIME WHEN THE NAIRA IS VERY STRONG AGAINGST THE CFA

THIS WEEKS OFFER : 750,000 NAIRA ONLY !!!!

FIRST ONE WITH 750K IN THE HAND GETS THE CAR !!!

MAKE YOUR CALL TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Scan And Diagnose Your Car In Ibadan 08167469103 / Newly Arrived 2015 Model Lexus RX350 (TOKS) / ❌❌SOLD SOLD SO❌❌2007 Tokunbo Lexus IS350 Available For Sale In Ibadan 3.2M fixed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.