Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me (3622 Views)

What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by forumhunter2012: 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please guys advice me, am a 32 yr old guy dating this 29 yr old girl, we have been dating her for just 3 month, i havent even proposed to her, infact i dont want to cos i think she is after my wealth yet she updated her Facebook status to ENGAGED and she tagged me,,, i do not have restrictions in my tag setting so it went online immediately, i called her immediately i saw all the congratulations on my wall. she said she believes am her husband, i told her to remove the fb update, she started crying and beggn that i want to disgrace her and bring shame to her.

please seee me see wahala ohhh

pls what do i do?
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by learn(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
lol

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
Chai, see desperado. we women can sometimes gawk ourselves sha embarassed.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by learn(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2012
its really really funny

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
You got 2 be kidding me! Is this story 4 real?

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by sophy09: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
LMAO grin This is joke of the year.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Pimples(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
This is really funny... You seriously need to start avoiding small girls...

Meanwhile you can untag yourselve from the post.
And I suggest you do it as fast as you can before it spreads even more
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Kslib(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2012
forumhunter2012: Please guys advice me, am a 32 yr old guy dating this 29 yr old girl, we have been dating her for just 3 month, i havent even proposed to her, infact i dont want to cos i think she is after my wealth yet she updated her Facebook status to ENGAGED and she tagged me,,, i do not have restrictions in my tag setting so it went online immediately, i called her immediately i saw all the congratulations on my wall. she said she believes am her husband, i told her to remove the fb update, she started crying and beggn that i want to disgrace her and bring shame to her.

pls what do i do?
Oh boy!!! E be like say you don enter one chance... My guy,run!!! I repeat run!!! Tell the girl say you get hiv+ mental problem + say you don kill two of your past lovers before cos of this mental problem..
First thing tommorow morning,go market go buy better dog or elephant gaint chain,then put the chain for your room.. When she come your house,tell her say make she dey use the chain tie you once 12:oclock don knack,cos na dat time the mental problem dey start.. If you try all this,and the girl no gree leave you,then it is safe to say "YOU DON ENTER MAMI-WATER PALAVA"...

8 Likes

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by forumhunter2012: 10:03pm On Nov 27, 2012
it is not a laughing matter ohh
i have told her that am giving her till midnight to undo this engagement rubbish

as i write i have at least 35 messages congratulating me on my wall,

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Benspoon(m): 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
Well, its u dat wil decide if 2 marry her or nt. U can't allow a gal tak u 2 alter wen itz supoze 2 b d other way round.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by tpia1: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2012
why is this in celebrity section?

are you celebrities?
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by azeeza(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2012
@op may be you propose in her dream.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by kokosheen(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2012
OP, this case is simple.

Reply every mssg you receive that the update is a hoax and you actually had a bet with someone you now know is crazy and lost (the bet). Use a smiley too and put this mssg on your status too.

You're not engaged, don't worry about it.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2012
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you for real? Let common sense guide you. You do not marry nor engage someone out of pity. She might just be playing you real hard.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Mynd44: 11:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
Invite me to the wedding oo

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by drnoel: 12:13am On Nov 28, 2012
forumhunter2012: Please guys advice me, am a 32 yr old guy dating this 29 yr old girl, we have been dating her for just 3 month, i havent even proposed to her, infact i dont want to cos i think she is after my wealth yet she updated her Facebook status to ENGAGED and she tagged me,,, i do not have restrictions in my tag setting so it went online immediately, i called her immediately i saw all the congratulations on my wall. she said she believes am her husband, i told her to remove the fb update, she started crying and beggn that i want to disgrace her and bring shame to her.

pls what do i do?
ma bros, see me see wahala....ooo. O boi na wah 4 all these girls.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 28, 2012
LMAOOO!!!! joke of the century.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by AZeD1(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2012
ItsModella: LMAOOO!!!! joke of the century.
You always online around this time of the night!!! (Just an observation oh)

2 Likes

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by WAM1(f): 2:44am On Nov 28, 2012
Lol- too funny!
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 28, 2012
A-ZeD:

You always online around this time of the night!!! (Just an observation oh)
lol...cos my time is different
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by lolaluv1(f): 3:30am On Nov 28, 2012
I don't believe this story.
But if it is true, then you need to free the girl to go look for her man (since you have made up your mind that you are not interested in wifeing her).

Before your eyes pop open after 8 years, to find her in your house with a couple of grubby kids running around.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 3:35am On Nov 28, 2012
One Chance O!
grin grin grin

But seriously, just block her profile and everything will just go away. It's that easy.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by CrazyMan(m): 3:36am On Nov 28, 2012
She's 29...what do you expect?

In a few years time, she would become expired goods...if you ask me, I'd say she's striving hard to make her life worth something (in layman's terms...marriage) before that time eventually comes.

Finally, I would suggest two options...

1) Call her and ask her to remove that status

2) Unfriend her or update a status that counters the one she put up.

Good luck!
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by dBard: 5:39am On Nov 28, 2012
U can either block her or beat her at her own game
let d engagement status run, den after a day or two change ur status n relationship t sumtin like 'heartbroken', phuck luv, stuffs like dat n den block her n go off FB f a while till d furor dies down.
Avoid dse desperate skanks next time.. cool
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Babamide(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Congratulations. Did she remove it before midnight?

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Khayordhe: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2012
Guy,u don enta am o!
Shld in case u nid wedding cake,jux lemme knw....congratulationz
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by An0nimus: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2012
@OP What she pulled on you is not funny at all. No sentiments here, you have to be firm as a man. If she doesn't remove it (as you said you told her to) then untag yourself and clear the air b4 your Facebook friends. Shikena...and yeah update your Facebook privacy settings. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2012
If u don't intend on proposing to her maybe ushould just live the relationship it's as simple as that
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by 190theclown: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2012
is she Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by dramenda(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2012
i dislike stuff like this,untag urself n delete her from your list.shediot.
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by adewasco2k(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2012
dramenda: i dislike stuff like this,untag urself n delete her from your list.shediot.
i totally agree! you can un-tag yourself
BTW....very funny incident grin grin grin
girls ehnnn shocked shocked
Re: I Didnt Propose To Her Bt She Updated Her Facebook Status As Engaged N Tagged Me by Excellent7(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2012
LOL!!! Guy forgive me for laughing at your pain, I couldn't help it.
On a serious note you don enter! I know the girl messed up big time.
I guess you have to find a way to handle this yawa without destroying the babe's "facebook image", and then run as fast as your legs can carry you if you don't have plans for her!!! I understand your pain.And next thing adjust your facebook settings.
On a lighter not, my guy please send me your facebook handle let me join to congratulate you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Marry Me? / I Did Something I'm Not Suppose To Do / 45 Things A Girl Want, But Won't Ask For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.