Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? (19487 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / The Secret Of Buka Stew - MSG, Firewood, Palm-oil Or Juju ? / Mobile Food Vendor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by luvmijeje(f): 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2012
Is it true that one of the sign to know whether a food vendor is using juju in cooking her food is when u see a long queue.If nt what are the signs to look out for.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
luvmijeje: Is it true that one of the sign to know whether a food vendor is using juju in cooking her food is when u see a long queue.If nt what are the signs to look out for.
long queue depicts
1. Juju
2. Good taste
3. Affordable.

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by VillageBoi(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
What silliness. Long queue = Hungry people wanting to buy food... simple.

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Kx: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nearness to one's office or home.
Central location
Experience of quality service over a long period of time.
Good taste-especially calabar joints.
Charming sales girls.

In rare cases,not impossible, juju. You will never know except something happens and they eventually confess.

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by SwitAyi(f): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
luvmijeje: Is it true that one of the sign to know whether a food vendor is using juju in cooking her food is when u see a long queue.If nt what are the signs to look out for.
possibly juju.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by baby124: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
You are just jealous of another person's success or you are hungry and thinking things. How about, the food is delish?

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2012

you should find out from the food vendor! grin
I guess you would get the answers you are looking for

4 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by sophy09: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2012
I guess MacDonalds is using juju as well.

6 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2012
~vicky~:

you should find out from the food vendor! grin
I guess you would get the answers you are looking for

A big slap! grin grin
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2012
jidegirl12:

A big slap! grin grin

lol, i guess
or a pot of hot stew!
cheesy
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 01, 2012
~vicky~:

lol, i guess
or a pot of hot stew!
cheesy

Oh oh...that's even better brutal! grin
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Cuddlemii: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2012

This is not the stone age. Juju ko, Ojuju ni
People are just hungry and need to feed or eat tasty meals, simple!
With the hustle and bustle in naija, it's sometimes hard to cook during the week.
As 4 bachelors, its more convenient for them to eat out most times

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Afam4eva(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
It's not really hard to believe because i don't know why people will cue at Iya Wasiu's joint when they're supposed to be writing exams. Na so the food sweet reach?
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Anybody who has eaten at White House in Yaba will remember the stories of Vajynar water and deadibody water mixed into the soup...

That never stopped me from eating there EVERYDAY for a year!!!

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Afam4eva(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
jackbauersballs: Anybody who has eaten at White House in Yaba will remember the stories of Vajynar water and deadibody water mixed into the soup...

That never stopped me from eating there EVERYDAY for a year!!!
A woman was actually caught somewhere in Lagos pouring pores from her wound into the stew she sells.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by ESULAALU: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2012
No it is not JUJU it is AWORO. grin
(AWORO in the english parliance means crowd puller)
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by free2ryhme: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2012

as long as the meat is N20 and the rice is as low as 40 naira ... boiz must wack even with love income this days
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by omanzo02: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
sophy09: I guess MacDonalds is using juju as well.

I'm eager for reactions to this suggestion. smiley smiley
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by MissyB3(f): 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Brings to mind Styl Plus' Iya basira. Dem dey wash put! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BCj3USAAY

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Candybob(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cook well, manage your premise and sell at a good price(most important of all) and people will flock to your joint.

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
Missy_B: Brings to mind Styl Plus' Iya basira. Dem dey wash put! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BCj3USAAY
Yeah, i remember that song with Princess the comedian.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by salafiyy: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
NAIJA MENTALITY
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Candybob(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva:
A woman was actually caught somewhere in Lagos pouring pores from her wound into the stew she sells.
The kind of disgusting things people think up! where in lagos and what was her name?
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Afam4eva(m): 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
Candybob:
The kind of disgusting things people think up! where in lagos and what was her name?
It was in Ejigbo area. I have more important things to remember than to remember her name.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by ypzilanti: 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Macdonalds sells more than any restaurant in the world. I want some macdolds juju for my business. grin

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Etumgbe(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
iya idiba for agbele in abule egba
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by kolaoloye(m): 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
@OP
shocked Oh! You mean you don't know.
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nasri100(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
ypzilanti: Macdonalds sells more than any restaurant in the world. I want some macdolds juju for my business. grin

SO we have long Queue In Macdonalds? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
acidosis™:

long queue depicts
1. Juju
2. Good taste
3. Affordable.

Affordability
Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by 2nedo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
E fit no b juju all d time u know sometimes it could b fuji,apala,sakara,awurebe, pop or jazz,yeah jazz na jazz ahiiihahahahahahaha!

4 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by ghettodreamz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
You go fear some Naija food seller na. Some go don wash something put inside, some fit even don go collect some kain water cook sef...

I r'memba a story of one fat woman for Alapere that time, over 10 yrs ago nw. No even sabi d final gist of d tori sef, she fit don kpai sef unto say e don tay me fayabante frm Lasgidi.

E get some kain buka u go enta, if u see queue, and see men de throw plates and elbows, you go fear...

If dem like make dem put juju inside, no be all men juju de catch. I go too chop am sef and notin go hapun gringringrin

@OP; Me no really sabi d kain ansa to giv you, but prayer water sef de work and customer no go dry for ya buka. I b get one wuma, she be lyk mama for me, cuz she b momc fwend... Her restaurant is one of the best for area and corporate people de enter chop ewa ati bureedi, u go even lick d plate join sef, enuff workaz and gud kustoma safix.

You go surely kom again nxt time. gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Long Queue At Food Vendor Is It Juju? by Whymee: 1:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Am not surprise, JUJU.

Mentality and illusion from Africa movies.

These are garbages they induced in our reasoning through films.
If a one man business attain success within his poverty domain, people will say na JUJU.
But in the same poverty domain Sweet Sensation or other eatery open a new branch, their mentality will be conflicted.

Who dey do juju for
Gtb
Mc Donald
Mr Biggs
Etc..

Na waoooo.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Recreation Of Bolognese Sauce / Moin-Moin Lovers, Come In Here! / Easy Steps On How I Made Ewa Agoyin (Beans And Sauce) With Bread (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.