Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Weird, Funny Facts About Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Weird, Funny Facts About Women (7498 Views)

Words From A Father To His Son About Women And Marriage / Facts Fathers Never Tell Their Sons About Women. / 5 Funny Facts Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Rossonero: 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2012
Weird, funny facts about women

We all know women are pretty, soft, sexy, and attractive but have you ever imagined another side to them, a slightly unkempt one at that? Actually, women can be quite crazy; they are capable of doing things that make men go red in the face such as faking orgasm, preferring chocolates over sex and the list is endless.
Ads by Google

Luxury Homes NigeriaFeast your eyes. Photos and Videos of A.f.f.o.r.d.a.b.l.e Luxury Homes www.thehavenhomes.com
IncredibleThe Easiest way to become a Landlord in Lagos Mega City. freshforestproperties.gnbo.com.ng

Women are psychologically and physically different from men. They hide age, weight, feelings, qualities, and do things that men have never thought of doing. On that note, we explore some funny, weird facts about women that are lesser-known.

Women always carry their handbags around: Men must have not noticed this, but women always carry their handbags or purses. They feel awkward if they don't carry anything in their hands. And we really don't know what they have inside their bags!

Women never have anything to wear: Give them thousands of bucks; they can spend the whole sum on shopping. And still complain that they haven't got anything to wear. The fact is that most of the clothes or accessories in their closets are either one-time-wear or not even that.

Women don't bathe everyday: Not all women bathe everyday, no matter how much they profess cleanliness and hygiene. They rely on deodorants and perfumes to smell good.

Women eat a hell lot: When men are around, women act like they eat too little. But when left alone she can polish off a full size pizza. Now, we know why women always talk about food and recipes.

Why women love TV serials/Soap operas so much: We know most of the TV serials look so stupid and funny but women still love them. Probably they just want to feel that there are people worse off than them. Now you should know why a Balika Vadhu kind of show is so famous.

After sex women still love to be kissed: Men always feel tired and prefer to sleep after sex, but women don't. They like to talk, fool around, and kiss each other. For a great relationship, men should take note of this.

Others

-Women worry about their looks while having sex

-Women love to bargain, even if they don't like the buy

-Around seventy per cent women would rather have chocolate than sex

-Women don't like another woman to wear the same dress

-Women mature much faster than men

-Women can spend a whole day before the mirror

-Women don't need sex as often as men do. Sex is more about emotions for women.

If you know any other funny facts about women, please add to the list.
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by seedord247(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
Women look at post they said.... Are you ok?
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Rossonero: 7:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]Women look at post they said.... Are you ok?[very ok any problem? grin grin grin]
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by RudySmith(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2012
lwkmd

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Women fart alot more than men.

1 Like

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by kawkab: 3:30am On Nov 30, 2012
Women don't bathe everyday: Not all women bathe everyday, no matter how much they profess cleanliness and hygiene. They rely on deodorants and perfumes to smell good.

absolutely wrong
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2012
I would rather spend my weekend romancing a box of Ferrero rocher and watch a series of revenge or single ladies, in my over-size worn out t-shirt and extremely short pants... I do love him, but chocolate has always been my first love
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Kobojunkie: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2012
@OP, That list was put together by, guess what? A man for you. How can any one profess to know facts about billions of women around the globe? Even women do not know about the woman next door. Stop reading trash and go read your book. At least try to excel in that instead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by ifyalways(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2012
seedord247: Women look at this post they said.... Are you ok?
fact!!!
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2012
The only one I can relate to is the not having anything to wear part. I am guilty of this even when there are a lot of things in my closet with their tags still intact-never worn. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
jennykadry: The only one I can relate to is the not having anything to wear part. I am guilty of this even when there are a lot of things in my closet with their tags still intact-never worn. grin
lol,same here

1 Like

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Lasinoh: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Comfort and security means love to women. . .
Se-x to men!
WOMEN TRADE SEX FOR COMFORT. . . .

Most women only engage in se-x to get something from a man. Not that they actually enjoy it! kiss
If a woman had all the money in the world. . . .she would go shopping instead of having se-x!
Ask Oprah! kiss

1 Like

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lasinoh: Comfort and security means love to women. . .
Se-x to men!
WOMEN TRADE SEX FOR COMFORT. . . .

Most women only engage in se-x to get something from a man. Not that they actually enjoy it! kiss
If a woman had all the money in the world. . . .she would go shopping instead of having se-x!
Ask Oprah! kiss
shopping and chocolate makes the world go round

1 Like

Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by tasandra: 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
kiss@mondi cheeks,4real..@jenny, lol all women na disame.
Re: Weird, Funny Facts About Women by smartmom(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
Shows how little men know about women, most of your 'facts'are wrong. Infact what I can say is a loud mtcheew....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Parents Fails As Leaders / thread close / Children Educational Tablets Now Available!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.