Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. (1027 Views)

JAMB Release My Answer Scripts / Jamb Hasn't Sent Me My Result / Akin Fadeyi And Friends Give Scholarship To Less Privileged Students (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. by maxisioro: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2012
I was suppose to graduate from the university of Nigeria,Nsukka (fadeyi campus) last year september after a 5year degree program in the dept of computer sc and statistics but the Lagos coordinators are not forth coming with our results and no cogent reason has been given for this delay. The university senate is suppose to sit next tomorrow to approve some results then a shocking report came that our files are missing. These same files were missing earlier this year until some course mates sponsored volunteers to Nsukka to sort out the missing files and other problems like missing results and other careless issues. If anyone has any advice for me I will appreciate cos my employers are beginning to threaten me and I cant even further my education.I Initially wrote to the V.C but was advised to withdraw the letter since they were already working on the results. Its 1 year and 4 months now and nothing positive is happening. Please advice!
Re: HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. by msalami(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2013
Please what's d latest about this school's results now? Please fuRnish me with latest information as l am part of 2010 graduates (Part time) who are yet to collect result.
Re: HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. by Idacrux: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2013
I'm a full time student of UNN (nsukka campus),bro. Keep hope alive all is well;i'm in nsukka currently.
Re: HELP ME! Unn(fadeyi Campus) Does Not Want To Release My Result. by msalami(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2013
@Idacrux l am a part time student (Lagos Campus), this delay is making me doubt the authenticity of the evening class program l ran with the institute....... May God help us

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Jamb Frustration / CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION ENQUIRY / The Following Institution's Post-utme/ Pre-degree/ Admission Forms Is Out!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.