Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help (2227 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person? / I Cant Stop Loving Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Prudzice(f): 8:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
We have been dating 4 d pas 5yrs,n we were gud 2geda.i loved hm so much dat i ws wiling to make hm hapy at anytym of my lyf.until 1 fateful morning wen he stopd picking my cals 4 gud 3weks,he nevad reply my msg.afta al dat he has done i stop caling hm.so he caled mi n told mi he wantd to end d relatnship dat is pastor told hm dat if he marry mi he die,n he also told mi dat he wsnt emotionaly atached to mi,dat i ws d wrong loving hm right.i ws so shock wen he said al dat.bt wat pained ws dat he ws my first man.afta 6mth he left mi in d dark n broke up wit mi,he caled mi n told mi dat he made a mistake n i should acept hm back.pls wat shuld i do?am confuse
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
dis ur storey ehhh, e get as e bee. I dey cum sha.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by luvmijeje(f): 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Babe move on with ur life,he's nt worth it.There is a guy out there that ll truly make u feel like a woman should.U deserve better.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
luvmijeje: Babe move on with ur life,he's nt worth it.There is a guy out there that ll truly make u feel like a woman should.U deserve better.
Thanks..
&
Op sounds like a good, loving girl..
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2012
Prudzice: We have been dating 4 d pas 5yrs,n we were gud 2geda.i loved hm so much dat i ws wiling to make hm hapy at anytym of my lyf.until 1 fateful morning wen he stopd picking my cals 4 gud 3weks,he nevad reply my msg.afta al dat he has done i stop caling hm.so he caled mi n told mi he wantd to end d relatnship dat is pastor told hm dat if he marry mi he die,n he also told mi dat he wsnt emotionaly atached to mi,dat i ws d wrong loving hm right.i ws so shock wen he said al dat.bt wat pained ws dat he ws my first man.afta 6mth he left mi in d dark n broke up wit mi,he caled mi n told mi dat he made a mistake n i should acept hm back.pls wat shuld i do?am confuse
u need brighter grammar
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
He's a jerk who can't make decisions for himself. Truly,he doesn't really deserve u.Buh from your tone.i guess u are still in love with him,and he with u.So, play hard to get for more than a short while,if he persists to have you back,pls give him another chance.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by zadesa2: 2:46am On Nov 28, 2012
He probably thought that the grass will be greener on the other side but it wasn't. Now he wants to come back. But it's your decision to make whether you want him back or not or whether you're willing to start all over again. Good luck on your decision and I wish you all the best. smiley
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by lolaluv1(f): 3:22am On Nov 28, 2012
^
Yeah. In that six months, girls don show am pepper. And like the prodigal son, he suddenly remembers the sweet, goodhearted girl he left behind.
@Op.
It's your call, your life. Please think about it and take a decision. He may truly realise what he messed up. He may not.
It is up to you to know which it is and take a stand.
What he did was painful sha. I hope his type won't accuse you when things get bad financially!
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2012
zadesa2: He probably thought that the grass will be greener on the other side but it wasn't. Now he wants to come back. But it's your decision to make whether you want him back or not or whether you're willing to start all over again. Good luck on your decision and I wish you all the best. smiley
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by CrazyMan(m): 4:05am On Nov 28, 2012
Prudzice: We have been dating 4 d pas 5yrs,n we were gud 2geda.
Five years...that's a hell of a long time.

Wonder why you guys aren't married...let me on keep readind

Prudzice: i loved hm so much dat i ws wiling to make hm hapy at anytym of my lyf. until 1 fateful morning wen he stopd picking my cals 4 gud 3weks,he nevad reply my msg.
He met some else

Prudzice: afta al dat he has done i stop caling hm. so he caled mi n told mi he wantd to end d relatnship dat is pastor told hm dat if he marry mi he die,
He probably used his pastor as an excuse...so you would allow him consummate his newly found love.

Prudzice: n he also told mi dat he wsnt emotionaly atached to mi, dat i ws d wrong loving hm right.
Its understandable...people value new toys than the old ones...he thought he had found the right person

Prudzice: i ws so shock wen he said al dat. bt wat pained ws dat he ws my first man.
Sorry...but that's what relationship is all about.

There are no guarantees, just mere gamble.

Prudzice: afta 6mth he left mi in d dark n broke up wit mi, he caled mi n told mi dat he made a mistake n i should acept hm back.pls wat shuld i do?am confuse
He probably realized that even though the grass on the other side looked greener, it definitely cannot be compared to the one he has which is you.

I would suggest that you give him a second chance...but you must be very careful, don't give him that impression that you've missed him, or else he might just begin to take you for granted.

Play the hard to get role for a while like some posters have suggested, and I'm sure that when he eventually gets you back, he would love and cherish you more.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Remember if u take him back he will die, u don't want to be considered a murderer now wld u?
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 7:05am On Nov 28, 2012
If you really love this guy, you will let him go and not take him back. Don't forget what the pastor said oooo. It might just be true. If you love and want the best for him, let him find someone else
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by dmcdad: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2012
I feel terrible when someone comes with such a story and says "I am confuse"... What are you confused about? Anywayz, first thing is that you should remember that he probably will never end up with u as he claimed his pastor had a vision that if he gets to marry you, he would die. Alternatively, it could be that his pastor didnt say anything. Maybe he was tired and wanted to move on and that was the strategy he could come up with to send you packing..

In any case, tell him you dont want to be a part of his world anymore, as ending up with him will eventually mean his demise as his pastor said. At this juncture, his response will expose you to the truth of why he really dumped you, in that, if he gets to reminisce, and acknowledge what the pastor said which will mean you guys can't end up together. Buh if he tries to manoeuver his way in form of negating what he claimed the pastor said, then you will know he lied to throw you out...

I'd advice you move on as I feel the latter of the two cases presented above is the case. And if that were the case, it would mean he neva really cared how you'd feel and that was why he broke up with you after 5 long yearz.. Abeg move on jare. Ogé adìrò...
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by pweeryambre: 8:30am On Nov 28, 2012
If u still love him, u take him back.. Life is too short to be confused for a long time and we all make mistakes once in a while..so everyone deserves a second chance. Chiao!
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by KINGwax(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2012
luvmijeje: Babe move on with ur life,he's nt worth it.There is a guy out there that ll truly make u feel like a woman should.U deserve better.
*mimickin* move on wit ur life!
E easy?
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: If you really love this guy, you will let him go and not take him back. Don't forget what the pastor said oooo. It might just be true. If you love and want the best for him, let him find someone else
Hahaha
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Onegai(f): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2012
He definitely thought the grass was greener outside (other girls). Tell him you love so much that you're scared he will die, as the pastor predicted so he should stop calling you. I'd advise you to move on. Watch him, and if you must take him back, make him suffer. Not beg, suffer, you hear?? Infact, a ring must be produced in 4 months of reconciliation.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by pweeryambre: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2012
My dear take him back, I repeat. Meanwhile guys do dat all the time, they take back their cheating girlfriends and wives and they all live happily..no body is perfect. Most people dat got their hearts broken must have or is still goin to break another persons heart sooner or later. From ur story, u two have been good 2geda untill the sudden change. He lied to u cos he wanted to xplore the other side. I do not think it is the worst crime so far.. If u check and see dat he is trully sorry and remorseful. Forgive him and carry on.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Dopefiend(m): 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Remember if u take him back he will die, u don't want to be considered a murderer now wld u?
grin grin neh.its if she marries him, he'll die
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by dmcdad: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2012
pweeryambre: My dear take him back, I repeat. Meanwhile guys do dat all the time, they take back their cheating girlfriends and wives and they all live happily..no body is perfect. Most people dat got their hearts broken must have or is still goin to break another persons heart sooner or later. From ur story, u two have been good 2geda untill the sudden change. He lied to u cos he wanted to xplore the other side. I do not think it is the worst crime so far.. If u check and see dat he is trully sorry and remorseful. Forgive him and carry on.

Just like that? Without recalling what instigated it in the past? Don't be naive gurl...
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:
grin grin neh.its if she marries him, he'll die
He will die and that's certain
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by 2sexy(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2012
Prudzice: We have been dating 4 d pas 5yrs,n we were gud 2geda.i loved hm so much dat i ws wiling to make hm hapy at anytym of my lyf.until 1 fateful morning wen he stopd picking my cals 4 gud 3weks,he nevad reply my msg.afta al dat he has done i stop caling hm.so he caled mi n told mi he wantd to end d relatnship dat is pastor told hm dat if he marry mi he die,n he also told mi dat he wsnt emotionaly atached to mi,dat i ws d wrong loving hm right.i ws so shock wen he said al dat.bt wat pained ws dat he ws my first man.afta 6mth he left mi in d dark n broke up wit mi,he caled mi n told mi dat he made a mistake n i should acept hm back.pls wat shuld i do?am confuse

This is one thing I hate about all this pastors who interfere with people's relationship. My elder brother left a good lady whom loved him very much. He hadnt anything back then but she would wash his clothes, boxers etc. I wished that lady was the mother of his child.

But for church doctrine, he left her. Today he is lamenting about the mother of his first child.

I have never been lucky to have someone care for me that much, but God knows I wouldnt be so stupid to throw away such opportunity.

OP, let him go. There is nothing you can do. I know it is hard but you just have to let go for your own good. The worst thing that can happen to anyone in a relationship is loving someone that does not love you or being around them.

I am sorry this is happening to you , but it is quite clear that he no longer wants you around, hence intrusion of the pastor( which may be a lie anyway).

Take heart and let it go. This may be a blessing in diguise and you may not even know. May be God is keep you for a perfect man.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Dopefiend(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
He will die and that's certain

Nt necessarily. Accordin to d 'pastor' its if dey get married he'll die. So he's safe as long as he dosent evn think it(marriage). grin
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

Nt necessarily. Accordin to d 'pastor' its if dey get married he'll die. So he's safe as long as he dosent evn think it(marriage). grin
So na to chop continue remain abi?
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Dopefiend(m): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
So na to chop continue remain abi?
lipsrsealed na u talk am o grin
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 28, 2012
I think i'll stop visiting this forum cos i am getting pissed off with some of
the problems you bring here.U had a chance together, he screwed it and now wants
u back, bt you want nairalanders to advice you on what to do.Please lady take a
walk cos he doesn't deserve u.I think the problem u had with him is that u showed too much
love cos nobody does that nowadays.If i were in your shoes, i don't see myself thinking twice
about this issue cos to me its not really an issue, but good riddiance to bad rubbish.
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Dopefiend(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2012
Maryeloyi: I think i'll stop visiting this forum cos i am getting pissed off with some of
the problems you bring here.U had a chance together, he screwed it and now wants
walk cos he doesn't deserve u.I think the problem u had with him is that u showed too much
love cos nobody does that nowadays.If i were in your shoes, i don't see myself thinking twice
about this issue cos to me its not really an issue, but good riddiance to bad rubbish.
grin
grin
Ma ur tolerance level is low o. Wht eva hapnd to 2nd chance? (Though nt sayin ery1 deserves it) She knws best cos she hs been wit him for 5yrs. Meanwhile I hire out jet skis, for a faster way out of d forum. grin
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
Maryeloyi: I think i'll stop visiting this forum cos i am getting pissed off with some of
the problems you bring here
.U had a chance together, he screwed it and now wants
Who send you?

Bye
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:
grin
grin
Ma ur tolerance level is low o. Wht eva hapnd to 2nd chance? (Though nt sayin ery1 deserves it) She knws best cos she hs been wit him for 5yrs. Meanwhile I hire out jet skis, for a faster way out of d forum. grin
but he said he will die undecided
U expect her to cause his death
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: but he said he will die undecided
U expect her to cause his death
Well there is a cluase. He will die if he marries her which means he can just come and be hitting her without getting married.

Case solved
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well there is a cluase. He will die if he marries her which means he can just come and be hitting her without getting married.

Case solved
so there is no point of giving him a second chance then. The relationship won't go anywhere
Re: He Said Am D Wrong Gal Loving Him Right.pls Help by Mynd44: 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: so there is no point of giving him a second chance then. The relationship won't go anywhere
Must it go anywhere? They can just be having fun na.

I don't think you get the joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Things Women Shouldn't Take For Granted In Relationships" / When Should You Start Spending On Your Girlfriend? / HELP! I Love This Guy So Much But Things Are Looking Bleak For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.