Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Marital Rape - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Marital Rape (27776 Views)

Poll: Is it ok for a man to force his wife to have sex with him?

Yes: 16% (34 votes)
No: 83% (172 votes)
This poll has ended

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / ‘I Killed Our 3-day-old Baby To Cover Up Pre-marital Sex’ / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marital Rape by teddydeji: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2008
As much i want to condemn of the wife by the husband i want to also caution the woman from deliberately denying the husband of sex,especially faithful husbands.Sex is God`s commandment between two married couple and they should not deny themselves.
Re: Marital Rape by SENATORJD(m): 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2008
teddydeji:

As much i want to condemn of the wife by the husband i want to also caution the woman from deliberately denying the husband of sex,especially faithful husbands.Sex is God`s commandment between two married couple and they should not deny themselves.

preach on preacher. lol
Re: Marital Rape by Pip(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2008
you women can never be pleased. after u would say u want to divorce him because he doesn't satisfy u in bed. Any way it's a case of diff strokes for diff folks. One (wo)man's meat is another (wo)man's fish.
Re: Marital Rape by manakins: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2008
Well it can happen but it becomes a breach of trust,and could spoil things,so
my opinion is that there should be an understanding btw both partners so as to avoid the breach of trust from the womans perspective
and the mans ego of its my marital rigth so i got to have it anytime i want it becos SEX is one of the strongest points in marriage.
Re: Marital Rape by lawma(m): 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
so you nairaland guy's and babes,why most a woman deny her husband sex? why did she marry him at the first place? is sex not part of marriage? is she also thinking that as long as she keeps on denying her husband that right , she is also sending him to the outside world. Women are jealous what of your husband refuses you sex what will you lady's call it. we should as well think. sometimes women are favoured in this kind of judgement. It ought to be love all the way thats while you got married to him.
Re: Marital Rape by fathfam(f): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2008
there is nothin like rape in the matrimonial enviroment as much as we are married he do mi do mi domi anytime, why wuld u refuse ur husband oshi niyen now, more so my religion dosent permit such, Islam the way of life, lol
Re: Marital Rape by Ayooluwab(f): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2008
Well as far as am concerned, for no reason should a woman refuse her husband of his sexual right.
Even the bible says women should give total submission to their husband, in any case where the woman
is not in the mood, her husband should try as much as possible to help her be in the mood e.g soft & low music,
forplay, mild romance etc. cheesy, then if it didn't work let her be and few hrs later.

Most importantly, they both need it is good for their health wink
Re: Marital Rape by DEJ01(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06, 2008
abeg where is ajoy i dey feel am ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Marital Rape by Tigress: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hey guys,

let's all take a chill pill, let's seperate the law from the psychological and emotional, because legally-rape is rape and should be treated as such,

But more importantly, refusing sex in marriage could spring from anything (illness, fatigue, migraines, emotional problems etc) it could be anything, hey!, you wonna go humping and grinding on a woman like that, c'mmon guys, you aint dogs, this thing is meant to be enjoyed and with FEELINGS too, if it aint today bro, it definately will be tomorrow or next, do i have a witness in the house?
Re: Marital Rape by paulistic(m): 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2008
people misinterpret love to be sex. that is the unmarried's believe
but even in the marrital home if sex is rush, then how many people are sharing it?
[left][/left] cheesy shocked
Re: Marital Rape by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2008
:oiamtotallyshockedbywhatisgrossirresponsibilityonthepartofthemen.haba,shetheoneweyyoueygetsinceallthisdatsneverdoyou.Whyshouldyoujumpintoparadiseunwelcome.Anymanwhoisnotpatientenoughtowaittillhiswifeisreadytogotopleasureislandshouldhavehis'pekus',cutoff.
Re: Marital Rape by Tigress: 1:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
are we tallking of a madman?, OF COURSE NOT!!!!
Re: Marital Rape by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2008
forbidden5:

I think insanity is gradually sticking in here.

What did nature teach us? What did our fore fathers teach us? Where then is the issue of submission in a woman? This explains why we have more unmarried women now.

If a woman wanted to be left alone, why did she get married? When a woman decides to use sex as a tool of wickedness against a man should that be permitted?

This must be the very reason adultery will never end. Many married women keep saying no and want the man to take it just like that?

Who married who? the  man or the woman? Who paid the others bride price? Please, the man bought the woman off her parents, that was why he spent his huge amount of money for the celebration, or did any woman foot those bill?

Please a woman is a mans property once she is married and she totally submits to his will.

How many of us have the opinion to question our nature and then change who we are? Have we gone this blind that we now question life?

Please we should know the world we live in, then we can say something.

Women, if you want your man to cheat on you, then deny  him sex and tell us which is better, sharing him with other women or giving it to him yourself?

Why wasn't I surprised to read this dirt from u? *yawn* Keep on crying sexually enslaved beast!
Re: Marital Rape by tj2000: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2008
I think someone said rape is a grey area, how grey??I think if you ask any rape victim in any situation they will tell you how violated they feel, rape is rape !!!! its when u are violated and thats one of the most demeaning things to happen to a woman on earth, although in marriage the couple should better get counsellling or do some thing about it, a man who uses his strenght to get something he wants from his wife is a beast either raping or beating her up, if she doesn't give u and u cant get her too then get out and find someone else who will do so willing, finish!!!!
Re: Marital Rape by dbootzy: 7:19am On Mar 18, 2008
Forcing anyone to have sex is called RAPE, no matter the title of the person doing it, thats all i have to say undecided
Re: Marital Rape by Tigress: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2008
Michelin or whatever you call yourself, it's obvious you lied in your profile about your sex, according to you a woman is an acquired property, who was bought over by a man, therefore, she is a sex slave and must subject herself to her husbands groins each time his libido is atwitter, great!

All i have to say is that when people don't understand the intricacies/depth of a title/topic, they should go in search of a less intellectually challenging topic or SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!. You really don't have to contribute each time you know, you are screaming dowry dowry, how much do you think your father paid for your mother in the first place, in case you have being lied to, its a coupla dowries, which would drastically reduce in your case as i can see.

Just a little education, rape is not about sex, it is about degradation, humiliation and lack of self esteem, so can never be justified with or without your almighty 'dowry'!!!!! duuuuugh

witnesses please!
Re: Marital Rape by chybius(f): 7:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
lf a woman have a geniue reason,then the man should be considerates.not withstanding is not proper for a wife to starve her husband of that because u might drive Him into the wrong ARMS.
Re: Marital Rape by tj2000: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2008
Tigress i so agree with you, please give michellin whatever a piece of what he deserves, OMG what century is he in??!!! the dark ages?? I am so sorry for whoever the partner is, such masochistic chauvnistic comments, must have the psyche of a 2 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided angry
Re: Marital Rape by nickjj(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2008
if a man force his wife just to have sex with her is totally unfair,but if she continue refusing,the man should better check out what is happening.that is the sweetest aspect of marriage. embarassed
Re: Marital Rape by danity: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2008
Marital rape should be questioned, punished and more people should be educated about it.
Yes - they are married.
Yes - they belong to each other but how on earth are you forcefully taking what is yours already?

Rape and Sex are two different things - make no mistake about it.
Re: Marital Rape by ly1: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2008
Re:marital rape
it is, as far as i am concerned very wrong for a man to rape his wife.for the fact that they are married does not give him the right to force her when she is tired i mean not ready at it.atleast they understand themselves so he should be able to know when and whennot.rape is very painful for those that have experienced it will agree to what i understand, thereby leaving her with injuries afterwards.please it is totally wrong
Re: Marital Rape by jonjon(f): 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2008
Rape is violence.

At the end of the act the woman is left with injuries on various parts of her body, also, her clothes will be torn and she will be crying, she will feel humiliated, she will feel guilty, blaming herself for falling in love with such a person and she will not be able to look the perpetrator in the face at the end.

Tell me guys, what on earth can any wife do to her hubby to deserve such from him? The issue is not a funny one at all. angry
Re: Marital Rape by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2008
marrital rape sounds funny grin grin

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Marital Rape by rowenagold(f): 6:06pm On Apr 26, 2008
of course a woman duty defined by the bible is to be submissive to her husband with her body and obedience.
wat if this woman is ill. or do u all expect that a woman has sex against her will when she is not feeling up to it. Guyz u have to put ur selfish selfs first in all u do rite?
a woman is not feeling up to anything, and u say she must submit her body to u, all because u are her husband,
i Do know that God did not bring females to slave for men,
i know that the Females are supposed to have feelings too, be able to feel things and react to it.
pls can we all be more considerate to the female gende.
I ABHOR VIOLENCE

Final Judgement,
if ur wife says no to sex. pls just tell her that tomorow u wuld have sex with ur secretary, i think ur satisfaction should be in the expression on her face and her response in general.
Re: Marital Rape by RedHotChic(f): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2008
lf a woman have a geniue reason,then the man should be considerates.not withstanding is not proper for a wife to starve her husband of that because u might drive Him into the wrong ARMS.
What if she has no genuine reason?
Re: Marital Rape by emmydee(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2008
A married woman has no moral rights to say no to her hus. If she's not ready, she can just allow d man to ease himself by not participating, or plead with him to give her some time off. Not to say no.

If she says 'no', wot does she expect the guy to do?
Re: Marital Rape by finemocha(f): 2:51am On Dec 17, 2008
yes but before that beat the living hell out of him
Re: Marital Rape by freezze(m): 11:48pm On Dec 19, 2008
But instead of forcing her to have sex with him, he should try and make her understand how he feels about it and that he needs it. But if she insists no then he should bury his
. also i feel maybe as couples they should have a kind of time table for sex maybe tuesday night. Friday morning before going to work etc. it will be agreed upon by bot and they would get used to that. Uhhhh.
Re: Marital Rape by Hesperus(m): 11:54pm On Dec 19, 2008
freezze:

But instead of forcing her to have sex with him, he should try and make her understand how he feels about it and that he needs it. But if she insists no then he should bury his
. also i feel maybe as couples they should have a kind of time table for sex maybe tuesday night. Friday morning before going to work etc. it will be agreed upon by bot and they would get used to that. Uhhhh.
What am I hearing? That just takes ALLLLLLLLLL the fun out of it! Next thing is, monday night for doggy only, wed afternoon for midweek Mouth Gig,etc. Nonsense!
Re: Marital Rape by MsObayifo(f): 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2008
shocked 30 votes for yes? Very sad.

No woman should be subjected to brutal force by the hands of a man who swore to protect her in the eyes of God.
No woman should be disgraced and assaulted for pleasure of the flesh - the feeling of pleasure will last a fool minutes while the victim is scared for life, any man who believes he has a right to rape a woman for pleasure is a criminal minded retard. IMO

If a man feels he is not being satisfied - there is a process called divorce - use it!
Re: Marital Rape by lyrikx(m): 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
D ladies ar always hatin d whole rape tin,not dat I blame dem since it cud emotionally and psychologically cause a break down but com on,diz goes 2 show women can neva do wot a man can.a man wudnt av any problems being raped by his wife,I kno I wudnt,drat!I go even dey orchestrate am on a daily basis
Re: Marital Rape by inana2018: 11:22am On May 09, 2018
go through rigorous marriage class before marrying or say I do, I do. In that case each will come to term of understanding of every matter that concerns the other. DRYNESS in women and men should be understood as is taught in some pre - marriage classes.

Home is very important to us and we should not allow the devil to take it away from couples.

Court, punishment or prosecution cannot solve or be a solution to this please.

Always wear that LOVE attires that brought you together at the earlier stage.

Please take this serious! Mareiage classess, is essential.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Raped And Infected In Delta (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Southern Kaduna, Kill 5 Members Of A Family, 2 Others (Graphic) / Police Officers Killed By Herdsmen In Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.