Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet - Jobs/Vacancies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet (109096 Views)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test By Dragnet / Chevron Ng Aptitude Test By Dragnet Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by kaybams1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2015
MrMash:
Bravo! Check your mail.
Yours is ibadan too right?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Rilwayne001: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2015
kaybams1:

Have you guys received mail for the TS?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by nasyl(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
kaybams1:

Training School?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Burris(m): 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2015
R u guys kidding or wt, has TS mail rolled out?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by sysassysdba: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2015
This is confusing. U guys should pls post the mail u've got. Thank u.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Burris(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2015
Congratulations ******,

You have made it to the final stage of our recruitment exercise, the Skye Graduate Intensive Training Programme. This is a programme that is designed to equip you with cutting-edge financial, customer-centric and analytical business acumen to thrive in banking and the financial industry at large. The programme holds as follows:

Venue: Skye Business School

Plot 40, Joop Berkhout

Off Onireke Layout

Eleyele Road,

Ibadan – Oyo State

Commences: Monday June 15, 2015

Duration: 9 weeks

Daily: 7:30am

The Programme is a residential ‘intensive’ training that runs for a period of nine (9) weeks.

Given the duration of the programme, you are implored to prepare to come with personal effects – Tooth Brush, Towel, soaps (if you have specifics), sport wears & gears, clothes (business casuals, suits & Ties), shoes, and casual foot-wears (slippers and slip-ons). If you have any pre-existing medical condition, please ensure you bring all necessary medications for the duration of your stay.

The corporate dress code for males is strictly white or blue long sleeved shirts, suits (black, grey or blue) and ties; while the corporate dress code for females are suits (black, brown, blue, ash or grey) with any colour of shirts or camisoles.

The intensive training programme is performance-based, such that you would be assessed on courses taken during the programme, wherein you are required to attain a cumulative/overall score of 60% which would guarantee your further employment by the Bank.

You will be conveyed to the Skye Business School, Ibadan, on Sunday June 14, 2015 as the business school opens on the day. Accordingly, you are to be present at the following address with your luggage:

Venue: Skye Bank House

Plot 5, Commercial Scheme (Opposite Strabag Bus Stop)

Alausa

Ikeja – Lagos

Time: 8am (to leave Lagos by 9am)

An offer letter will be provided to you, where you will be required to sign acceptance or otherwise of the training offer.

Please reply to this email to acknowledge receipt and to indicate your availability or otherwise on or before 12 noon on Friday, June 12, 2015.

Failure to respond to this mail on or before the above date and time would be presumed to be a rejection of the Bank’s offer.

We look forward to sharing our wealth of experience with you and welcoming you on board.

Regards,

Strategic Workforce Planning and Recruitment|Human Capital Management|Skye Bank Plc | Plot 708/709, Adeola Hopewell Street, Victoria Island, Lagos – Nigeria |Head Office Annex |DL:01-2705851, 01-2793572 |Extensions: 1176; 1082; 1070|Fax: 01-2793572| www.skyebankng.com
Your Bank is now a call away! For enquiries, feedback or information on our products and services, Please call the Skye Bank YES Center now on any of the following lines- 0700-Skyebank (0700 75932265), 0806 988 0000, 01-4482 100 ___________________________________________________________________ "Skye Bank Plc is a fully registered Nigerian company with its headquarters located in Lagos, Nigeria. Its corporate head office is at 3, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria. For further information, please visit our website at www.skyebankng.com or send an email to info@skyebankng.com" This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained herein. Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail to info@skyebankng.com.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Burris(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2015
that's the email being sent to someone that just did the rushed recruitment, i that have been waiting since la[st year sef haven't gotten any mail............i'll gv them till close of work 2mao b4 i go 2d Head office on friday. Congrats to those that have gotten already, hopefully i would also get mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by nasyl(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2015
Burris:
that's the email being sent to someone that just did the rushed recruitment, i that have been waiting since la[st year sef haven't gotten any mail............i'll gv them till close of work 2mao b4 i go 2d Head office on friday. Congrats to those that have gotten already, hopefully i would also get mine.

Yet to get my invite to
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Burris(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2015
finally got the invite just now, thank God.....................TS leggo

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by nasyl(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
Guys....I'm yet to c my invite.

What's going on
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by sennyluv: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
nasyl:

What's going on
check again, I just got mine. I have been waiting since September 2013, I don't know whether to be happy or sad

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by ababale(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
nasyl:

What's going on
Try checking ur spam messages
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Rilwayne001: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2015
sennyluv:
check again, I just got mine. I have been waiting since September 2013, I don't know whether to be happy or sad

shocked Oluwa oo
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tunlex01(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
Congratulations guys. I am sure you all will enjoy the 9 weeks. Read, read and read. TS no be beans o
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by olumizzy1: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
Plsss,,good pple..these thread contain good info.
Am new here anyway.I really want to knw how to apply ,I av an OND...pls sum1 shuld give me info on hw to go abt it
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by dragnetgsetest: 6:21am On Jan 23, 2016
NEW!!!! Visit our new site http://gsesolutions.com.ng/ for REAL TIMED online job test practice, just as you will have it on your actual test day. We have made available a lot of FREE JOB TEST QUESTIONS with EXPLAINED SOLUTIONS for DIFFERENT ORGANISATIONS to practice with. You can also download our FREE PDF Packages for offline studies…… GSE Solutions

1 Like

Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Kennyanderson: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hello, pls is anybody here. I will like us to discuss about the 2016 entry level exercise.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tweeby: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Kennyanderson:
Hello, pls is anybody here. I will like us to discuss about the 2016 entry level exercise.
AV u been called?
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Kennyanderson: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
tweeby:

AV u been called?
No, but we can discuss how their recruitment goes, and also share valuable information. I hope they don't take time before they invite people for aptitude test.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by nukasi: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2016
Someone should kindly send me dragnet questions. Please help a friend..its very urgent....here is my email saraphinabest@yahoo.com
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by beejaykumar(m): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
hi every one, Happy easter, pls I got a mail for app test by dragnet and was told to log in for my test venue, after logging in, the schedule page was blank but I was able to upload the passport, anybody wit a useful tip will be appreciated... I need to knw the date and venue, ... Cheers!!
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tintedniggz(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
hi everyone, pls can someone send the past questions for Skye bank aptitude test or give any useful hint, was invited for an aptitude test. my email is adeleke.waliu92@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Kennyanderson: 1:14am On Mar 29, 2016
tintedniggz:
hi everyone, pls can someone send the past questions for Skye bank aptitude test or give any useful hint, was invited for an aptitude test. my email is adeleke.waliu92@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless.
Pls what state....lagos or Abuja??
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by tintedniggz(m): 6:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Kennyanderson:
Pls what state....lagos or Abuja??
Ife, Osun State
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by onyejackson: 8:41am On Mar 29, 2016
Yes I got the invite too but my centre for the test is kaduna....... Pls what do I expect in the test? Pls someone should help us pls
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by onyejackson: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
tintedniggz:
pls someone should help us with skye bank past questions..... onyejackson@gmail.com
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by Kennyanderson: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls when did you people apply to skype bank...pls was it between March 8-11
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by rabluk(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
onyejackson:
Yes I got the invite too but my centre for the test is kaduna....... Pls what do I expect in the test? Pls someone should help us pls
I'm in kaduna too.Dialogue institute
Re: Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet by rabluk(f): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
beejaykumar:
hi every one, Happy easter, pls I got a mail for app test by dragnet and was told to log in for my test venue, after logging in, the schedule page was blank but I was able to upload the passport, anybody wit a useful tip will be appreciated... I need to knw the date and venue, ... Cheers!!
refresh d page. Had d same issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Thread For those Invited for 2019 INEC Adhoc Staff / NAF Dssc 2012/2013 (Course 21/22) / Uba Bank Recruiting OND/NCE Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.