Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police (22463 Views)

Pop Star Terry G's Son Got More Swag Than Most Celebrities / Terry G And His Mother (Picture) / Iyanya And Manager Wanted By Police Over Opa Williams’ Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by xtgozie(m): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2012
Contoversial singer cum producer, Gabriel Amanyi popularly known as Terry G, has been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police in relation to a hit-and-run incident in Ikeja Lagos, last Friday.

According to reports, Terry G had gone clubbing on Oba Akran Road, Ikeja penultimate Friday with friends when the incident happened.

Eye-witness reports that as Terry G was leaving the premises of the club at the dead of night, he recklessly drove out on high speed without looking and in the process crushed the legs of a funseeker who was identified as Moshood Azeez.

The victim who is a regular caller at the Computer Village Market, Ikeja was rushed to the General Hospital, Ikeja by good samaritans for medical attention.

The matter was later reported at the MAN Centre Police Station, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja.

Ngozi Braide, Lagos State PPRO who confirmed the incident, said the police will do everything within its power to arrest the singer whose wife just recently put to bed a baby boy.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/11/terry-g-declared-wanted-by-nigeria-police.html
http://sapostiks..co.uk/2012/11/on-run-terry-g-declared-wanted-by.html

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2012
Nack am apkako... cheesy

If na me dem jam d leg ehn, na for Monaco I will go for surgery o!

Terry G ! You are wanted....emmm, what's the price Abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2012
If police catch am, dem go cure him craze.
SMH at Nigerian artistes and their reckless attitudes.

4 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by tew: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
He's always a fool

1 Like

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Claroo(m): 9:18am On Nov 28, 2012
Akpako Master
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by seir405: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2012
We love hin

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2012
YOU NEED TO GT TO PSYCHATRIC HOSPITAL(YABA APA OSI) @TERRY G
LWKMD4H.. *POOR WIFE*
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by jimino(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2012
U c wat weeds nd ganja cn cause? Wen wil he b normal?
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by ChuckBoi93(m): 9:22am On Nov 28, 2012
seir405: We love hin
Him and not ''hin''.
BTW, your legs are next.

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by etudaddy(m): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2012
free madness. abeg na him akpako

1 Like

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2012
As if they dont know where he stays. . . "declared wanted". Normal initial gra gra of the police. This will die down as usual.

6 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by drlaykay(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Like dey won't take bribes wen dey get him.mtcheeeeeeeeeew!
NEXT pls!
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by trix1: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2012
Why declare him wanted? I think the normal thing would have been to issue a warrant for his arrest (after proper investigation) and when he isn't found at his home or he runs away, they then declare him wanted!!

4 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by badesco(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2012
If the guy is found to be culpable then he should be made to face the music.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by lightheart(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2012
Declared wanted?? Was he ever at large?
I just done finishing watching a musical vid he did with Ruggedman
Our po-po sha!
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by searay(m): 9:32am On Nov 28, 2012
xtgozie: Contoversial singer cum producer, Gabriel Amanyi popularly known as Terry G, has been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police in relation to a hit-and-run incident in Ikeja Lagos, last Friday.
Ngozi Braide, Lagos State PPRO who confirmed the incident, said the police will do everything within its power to arrest the singer whose wife just recently put to bed a baby boy.
@Bolded

1 Like

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Kslib(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2012
We all know that this case will be wiped away.. What the police just wants is bribe.. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Melancholy(m): 9:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Hmn..Nairalanders are even teaching the nigeria police force on how to go about protocols.SHAME ON THEM!

1 Like

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Whobedatte(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Terry lives @ #Fagba here, you can always check him @ Pere/Iya Nkechi joint, thats where he hangs out, , but make sure U pretend like a mad man when ure coming NPF, no cause 4 alarm!
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 28, 2012
xtgozie: Contoversial singer cum producer, Gabriel Amanyi popularly known as Terry G, has been declared wanted by the Nigeria Police in relation to a hit-and-run incident in Ikeja Lagos, last Friday.

According to reports, Terry G had gone clubbing on Oba Akran Road, Ikeja penultimate Friday with friends when the incident happened.

Eye-witness reports that as Terry G was leaving the premises of the club at the dead of night, he recklessly drove out on high speed without looking and in the process crushed the legs of a funseeker who was identified as Moshood Azeez.

The victim who is a regular caller at the Computer Village Market, Ikeja was rushed to the General Hospital, Ikeja by good samaritans for medical attention.

The matter was later reported at the MAN Centre Police Station, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja.

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/11/terry-g-declared-wanted-by-nigeria-police.html
http://sapostiks..co.uk/2012/11/on-run-terry-g-declared-wanted-by.html
Haba, THAT IS NOT A CRIME THAT DESERVES TO BE DECLARED WANTED AT LEAST HE'S NOT ON THE RUN. ALL THE POLICE HAD TO DO IS DEPLOY INVESTIGATORS TO GO ARRST HIM/INVITE HIM FOR A DISCUSSION.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by topsyking: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2012
U no wat really pain me about dis Useleess nigeria artist..- I call dem uselessss cos dey never make sense to me
This foolissh guy can never drive like dat abroad but wen dey reach naija dey will behave lik animals..who nos if d guy is not dead now
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2012
yes. I bet it that he is where he is. but wait a minute, is this our so called peace, or youth ambassador?

let him come out and defend himself.may be he will say he wanted to rob him because you should expect that from those guys parading themselves as fans.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by dridowu: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2012
So sad, alwayz high. Dy nid to pump some sense into akpako master brain
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by ypzilanti: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2012
grin

Thank God nobody died. that would have been really sad for the victim and perpetrator.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by slap1(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2012
seir405: We love hin
Speak for yourself, dude.

4 Likes

Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Ahmed0336(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2012
that's d effect of drugz grin
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Wisetalk1: 10:29am On Nov 28, 2012
Terry G is always on d news. Either for stealing peoples songs or for doing other silly thing. The last time he had a serious accident, i thought he learnt a lesson from that.
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by omanifrank(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2012
Is he missing b4....
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by joeyfire(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2012
The guy drives like a lunatic. I hope the guy he hit isn't too bad for it
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by Dprince7(m): 10:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Mr apako master.i dnt bliv dis story oo.dis 1 na pubic stunt jare.na rumour
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by bigfat: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
AKPAKO MASTER DON FALL MY HAND ...
Re: Terry G Declared Wanted By The Police by stupor(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Like i have always said !

Let us have the time-evident data of the incidence !

I am quite sure it could be antics by some bored storytellers !

Don't be surprised when you hear Terry's side of the allegations.

My fifty Cents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' / Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.