Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234185 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
Merry Xmas to y'all Importerz and Importerz to be!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
steve10: Pls how is the cost of this android tablet in naija, I have 2 for sale

www.aliexpress.com/item/7-tablet-PC-resistance-screen-Wifi-256M-2GB-hot-sale/572148042.html

Is this the Tablet U bought? If Yes, U can sell it btw 20 to 30k, Y? It dóesnt suppørt INBUILT 3G, as in from the Specs, it is doesnt have SIM CARD slot, does it?

if NO, try getin the ones with SIM Card slot, they sell close to 50k.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
chemashie: Let us understand this very well, refurbish items are items that are bought new & retuned, since there‘s a law in US that such item should not be sold as new, the item is then packaged as refurb sold below the new price & is far better dan used phones.
Eg. If i am a manufacturer of phone & 2sexy bought the phone from but return it on the ground that he has acquired better one, the phones becomes refurb instantly & d price dropped below new ones.
Or, if the phone fall down while packing, the phone is returned to the “factory“ to have d damaged part repaired & repackaged as new one but sold as refurb. Most big phone sellers(i won‘t mention there names) sell refurb as new in nigeria cos it will have the whole accessories & it will just be like new one.
The price of refurb is always very high than used ones. Refurb phones are usually from manufacturers while used are collated from former users. If by chance you lay ur hand on refurbs at dead cheaper prices, you better hijack them as soon as possible.
I won‘t tell you how to detect the refurb phone in case u go to almighty ........ to buy BB.
Refurbish means renovate or redecorate. Renovate means to restore something old to the good state of repair......therefore most refurbished phones or electronics are either used or old phones whose parts are changed with new parts. Refurbish electronics are better than non-refurbish used phones only if the new part used to replace the old parts are original.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freelinks: 3:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
u guys have done well, but there has been no mention of using freight forwarders. I am currently searching for freight forwarders or Nigerian based couriers that offer product safety and pay custom duties on my shipments. If there is any useful ideas, pls let me know.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
freelinks: u guys have done well, but there has been no mention of using freight forwarders. I am currently searching for freight forwarders or Nigerian based couriers that offer product safety and pay custom duties on my shipments. If there is any useful ideas, pls let me know.
I don't think that you have had an indepth study of this thread. Otherwise you would have seen where it was explicitly stated. We have talked about myus.com, chrisvicmall.com, shipito.com, and ciruitatlantic.com. But based on experience from people who haved used these listed services, it is advised that we use chrisvicmall.com for orders from China and Circuitatlantic.com for products from ebay or amazon.

If you wanna go big, mass product purchase, one freight forwarder I came across online is shipit.com. I have never used their services before. therefor, your discretion and due diligence is highly advised
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 4:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
Qasminho:

Is this the Tablet U bought? If Yes, U can sell it btw 20 to 30k, Y? It dóesnt suppørt INBUILT 3G, as in from the Specs, it is doesnt have SIM CARD slot, does it?

if NO, try getin the ones with SIM Card slot, they sell close to 50k.

Tanx bro. For the tips
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz:
for me,nothing less than #50k with $1000-1500 investment monthly. Though, it will be a full time job.
I will make sure I receive my orders every week,a minimum of 20k/week with that sum of capital + full time marketing

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by enozy(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
first of all i wnt to appreciate d effort of d originator of dis trend and d effort of all d contributor, i wil lik to say am really blessed by u guyz contribution and questions. Pls house i wnt to ventor in importation of men and female suits..pls i need a candid opinion and advice 4rm d great men and ladies in dis forum. Tnx 4 u anticipated responses.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by freelinks: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
2sexy: I don't think that you have had an indepth study of this thread. Otherwise you would have seen where it was explicitly stated. We have talked about myus.com, chrisvicmall.com, shipito.com, and ciruitatlantic.com. But based on experience from people who haved used these listed services, it is advised that we use chrisvicmall.com for orders from China and Circuitatlantic.com for products from ebay or amazon.

If you wanna go big, mass product purchase, one freight forwarder I came across online is shipit.com. I have never used their services before. therefor, your discretion and due diligence is highly advised

Thanks so much for your opinion, i have read all the posts. Circuit,shopizee, and chrisvicmall are not freight forwarders, but myus and shopit are,but am in search of cheaper indigenous and reliable companies that offer product protection and custom clearance. CA is good but their sea freight delays a lot. i have first hand experience,i suggest air freight for lighter goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
steve10:

Tanx bro. For the tips

U welcum bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
enozy: first of all i wnt to appreciate d effort of d originator of dis trend and d effort of all d contributor, i wil lik to say am really blessed by u guyz contribution and questions. Pls house i wnt to ventor in importation of men and female suits..pls i need a candid opinion and advice 4rm d great men and ladies in dis forum. Tnx 4 u anticipated responses.

U'l get cheap SUITS AND BLAZERS on Alixp, buh ma advice is, Try goin tru CUSTOM's list of CONTRABANDS first. Hope dis Helpz
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2012
@xzibukz

bros, pls which area in Ilorin do U stay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Cwhyte(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
steve10: . Bro tanx for that eye opener I just checked it has an inbuilt 3g,I went through the features. Pls how much do u think I can sell it

please whats d name of the product or seller

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
Qasminho: @xzibukz

bros, pls which area in Ilorin do U stay?
Stay at Basin road opp taoheed junction, Biz admin student of K.P,work @ Bob shege photo as Graphics designer.
I Can teach anyone to be a photography editor, I mean a pro.With a fee of #20k, lol, If that person is unemployed, there will be an automatic employment. lolz,
hope am not advertising anything shaaa
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
If anyone feels circuitatlantic is costly, I can make a screen shot on how to go about having your personal virtual u.s mailing address with Myus,Myus is a mailing & forwarding parcel company that help non u.s residents in shipping goods all around the world(over 220 countries) .
I have use this company before, they has advantage & disadvantages, I only purchase from Amazon before Amazon dose not require paypal payment, so sorry you can purchase from ebay when using myus except u are a brave man like "legalwealth". You will receive your parcel in less than 10 days through your preferred courier (DHL,Fedex,USPS,TNT).
There is 3 types of membership with myus
before I proceed.
u will need a UBA africard or Zenith master card.
There shipping rate for 4kg goods for premium user is around $50
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2012

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
I will like to wish everyone on this thread a MERRY XMAS. Even as the day runs to an end, I hope we all had fun. I'm sorry I have been away for some time but I'm glad you guyz kept this thread alive.
I said the last time that I ordered for an android tablet. The specs is 1Gb ram, 8Gb HDD, bluetooth, Wi fi, sim card. It was recommended to me by Elena of chrisvicmall. I have been using it for some days now and it has been ok. Infact, I'm typing this from it. I must say airtel network is the best on this android cos I have tried other networks and they were awful until i used airtel which was quite fast.

Just want to use it for some days more before I start aggressive marketing.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2012
@all, pls what do you have to say about a tablet with this features...........can it accept sim card.... i WANT TO CONFIRM before I place my order. Thanks
Features Highlights
Android 4.0 system (not Android 2.0/1.7 OS, but the latest 4.0)
High sensitive capacitive screen for convenient operation
9-inches display with 800 x 480 pixels High definition display
Get Internet anywhere covered by WiFi hotspots
The WiFi function allows you to stay connected from any WiFi hot spot.
Fashinable and compact design
Mobile Internet and multimedia device
With hot swapping,plug and play easy to use
Supports audio & video multi-media playback
Supports TF / micro sd memory card up to 32GB (sold separetely)
Supports Skype, MSN, E-Mail etc.
Pre-loaded application: Android Play Store
Easy to send and receive Email
It is ideal for entertainment ,Business People on the go, students, and home users.
With light weight and small size, it can easily fit into your bag.
Wireless Web Browsing
6 Hour Battery
512MB RAM - Onboard 4GB Nand Flash Memory
WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g
1x Mini USB Slots
Warranty: 1 Year ,30 days Money Back
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2012
El Matteo: I will like to wish everyone on this thread a MERRY XMAS. Even as the day runs to an end, I hope we all had fun. I'm sorry I have been away for some time but I'm glad you guyz kept this thread alive.
I said the last time that I ordered for an android tablet. The specs is 1Gb ram, 8Gb HDD, bluetooth, Wi fi, sim card. It was recommended to me by Elena of chrisvicmall. I have been using it for some days now and it has been ok. Infact, I'm typing this from it. I must say airtel network is the best on this android cos I have tried other networks and they were awful until i used airtel which was quite fast.

Master how much be the price. Can you give out the link you used to purchase it and the bank card you used. I appreciate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
let me quick give a tip:
There is always a diff of 30% on goods compared to Nigeria price,so I will huge anyone that may listen, you can make minimum of #5k per item of $100.just get close to a retailer in your hood that sell similar item,tell him your bro sent you a new item from U.S that you are ready to sell it off to him with a discount if he can pay the money in full & cash ASAP.This scope always fair to me because I don't like receiving my orders & still looking at it for more than 48hours.Items like Phones,tablets, laptops, cameras, consoles, usually make scense to me with this scope.
Note:You must make sure you purchase item that had original box to go about this scope. GoodLuck

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
El Matteo: I will like to wish everyone on this thread a MERRY XMAS. Even as the day runs to an end, I hope we all had fun. I'm sorry I have been away for some time but I'm glad you guyz kept this thread alive.

sir,I will be glad if u can forward the link to my mail,atleast make I try china product through chrisvicmall for the first time,thanks
xzibukz@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz: let me quick give a tip:
There is always a diff of 30% on goods compared to Nigeria price,so I will huge anyone that may listen, you can make minimum of #5k per item of $100.just get close to a retailer in your hood that sell similar item,tell him your bro sent you a new item from U.S that you are ready to sell it off to him with a discount if he can pay the money in full & cash ASAP.This scope always fair to me because I don't like receiving my orders & still looking at it for more than 48hours.Items like Phones,tablets, laptops, cameras, consoles, usually make scense to me with this scope.
yeah... that was how a friend sold his first BB which was ordered from ebay.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz:
Stay at Basin road opp taoheed junction, Biz admin student of K.P,work @ Bob shege photo as Graphics designer.
I Can teach anyone to be a photography editor, I mean a pro.With a fee of #20k, lol, If that person is unemployed, there will be an automatic employment. lolz,

U r the don!
Hope to meet U soon.

@elmatteo
pls, the link to that Android with inbuilt sim card pls?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2012
xzibukz:
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2012
@all asking for the link..I actually didn't buy directly from aliexpress. Chrisvicmall did the buying for me even at a cheaper price compared to the price on aliexpress.

The same product is at this link
www.aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-Aoson-M71G-3g-phone-call-tablet-pc-android-4-0-Allwinner-A10-bluetooth-1024/606299209.html

The price there on the link is $126 but chrisvicmall got it a lil cheaper cos they didn't buy from aliexpress directly. I also got the case and the external keyboard with it.

I will put the total of everything with the service charge and shipping fee at $135. I hope that helps.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2012
El Matteo: @all asking for the link..I actually didn't buy directly from aliexpress. Chrisvicmall did the buying for me even at a cheaper price compared to the price on aliexpress.

www.aliexpress.com/item/7-inch-Aoson-M71G-3g-phone-call-tablet-pc-android-4-0-Allwinner-A10-bluetooth-1024/606299209.html

The price there on the link is $126 but chrisvicmall got it a lil cheaper cos they didn't buy from aliexpress directly. I also got the case and the external keyboard with it.

I will put the total of everything with the service charge and shipping fee at $135. I hope that helps.
goodmorning u al this is real cheap must of the item in aliexpress is quite expencive then alibaba
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2012
do u knw that u can get used laptop in alibaba for cheap price
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ola2tu: 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 7:56am On Dec 26, 2012
wisemanj: do u knw that u can get used laptop in alibaba for cheap price

please give us the tips
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wonderiyke(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2012
El Matteo: @all asking for the link..I actually didn't buy directly from aliexpress. Chrisvicmall did the buying for me even at a cheaper price compared to the price on aliexpress.

ElMatteo!Ever the gentleman!Hope ur Christmas was all you wanted it to be...and much more....Wishing you a very prosperous New Year with more open doors than you can handle.Peace!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Vica(m): 8:48am On Dec 26, 2012
Hi, I saw this post and i fell in love instantly. My question is, the laptops for sale, are they like your regular laptops? Asin i know they ain't like the regular ones we know of, just want to know if it has d normal program and content like d rest. E.g Microsoft word, powerpoint, etc. Thank u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2012
@ all! Please every body should contribute on this: there is this laptop that i saw on alibaba store&i wanted to buy it but i didn't see buy botton! please who knows how to buy item from alibaba should help. Warmest regards!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.