Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234198 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
2fishes: @El Matteo.
Do i have to make the payments on Dhgate before reaching ChrisVicMall with the link for shipment or do i just pay them the money for both the product and shipping with the link to choice items? Thanks.

All u need to do is to give them the link to the products and u pay the cost to chrisvicmall including their own shipping fee (not the shipping fee on aliexpress). They will be the ones to make the order on ur behalf and send it down to u here.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: abeg tell bro tell me..2 days and where have u being?
domain things... No time. And by Gods grace, I will take advantage of this export thing...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
El Matteo, how can I give you a call? Could you kindly text me ya number with ur username? My phone number is in my signature. Please just look below. I have some questions I will like to ask.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
dav8id: @all..did u guys notice something? Some people stop asking question!yes cos they finally discover where the 100% secret is hidding..the class is still on till thursday.

I believe pple are still asking questions and as much as I will not stop u from advertising ur class here, I will like to emphasize that I created this thread to provide free info to everyone that is looking to create a lasting source of income. The truth is that every info here is enough for anyone to succeed in this business but the problem is that most people are too scared starting it and they keep getting info here and there until they end up confused.

About Marketing
The major work in this business is the marketing and I believe there is nothing that can't be marketed provided you are ready to do the dirty work.
If u av a blackberry phone, then don't just keep using ur pictures or those of those fine girls as ur dp, u can start using the pictures of your products as ur dp and give the info of the products on ur PM. Use ur facebook wall and u can even create a page dedicated to selling your products. Talk to people about it. Just be radical. Some people may turn u down but there are others that will patronize u and as u gradually build ur customer base, you can them relax and let the orders keep coming.
U have to drop ur pride and get busy doing this and u can be sure the reward will come.
Below is just an example of sth imported few days ago. They are handbands and I got each one for less than a dollar but with the shipping fee, I will put the cost around N200 thereabout. I'm selling it for N600 which is a profit of around 200%. If not for my busy schedule, imagine taking this to the Shiloh or Redemption camp, imagine how fast they will sell. You will find many great products and u will be limited only by your thinking.

18 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by DTalented(m): 1:06am On Dec 11, 2012
Thank you bro. You have said it all.
The information we have gotten here so far is enough to start importing and marketing.
It is just that some people have no start up capital. Some have not concluded on what to start importing and some others are still afraid.

@D..... You just want to sell your ebook bro.
If na lie, why you no teach d tin here or even in your own thread?

Must people call you to get it?

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:16am On Dec 11, 2012
DTalented: Thank you bro. You have said it all.
The information we have gotten here so far is enough to start importing and marketing.
It is just that some people have no start up capital. Some have not concluded on what to start importing and some others are still afraid.

@D..... You just want to sell your ebook bro.
If na lie, why you no teach d tin here or even in your own thread?

Must people call you to get it
?
That is where many people make mistakes... I no go talk. I think it is best to stop acting as if you are smart because a more smarter person know what you are trying to do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 7:01am On Dec 11, 2012
Hi there @De matteo,
You ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ welcome back. Honestly you ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a good guy. Bur dav8id is hijacking this whole thing from you, mayb bcus U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ not always around hia. Didn't this guy check wat's been happening in the trend before he came in? I think this is not the best trend for him to sell.

TOGETHER LETS PUSH HIM OUT back to the multiple trends he is operating on this mini import biz already. This guy is gat like 4 trends already, why does he want this?

"Dav8id, Ūя̲̅ days ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ numbered in here"

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:23am On Dec 11, 2012
dwizy: Hi there @De matteo,
You ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ welcome back. Honestly you ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ a good guy. Bur dav8id is hijacking [/b]this whole thing from you, mayb bcus U̶̲̥̅̊ ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ not always around hia. Didn't this guy check wat's been happening in the trend before he came in? I think this is not the best trend for him to sell.

TOGETHER LETS PUSH HIM OUT back to the multiple trends he is operating on this mini import biz already. This guy is gat like 4 trends already, why does he want this?

[b]"Dav8id, Ūя̲̅ days ɑ̤̥̈̊я̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ numbered in here
"
Bros, point of correction... it is thread and not trend. You are right about the Dav8id... He has got some stuff under his sleeve.

My only advise to him is, be careful and respect yourself before you drag that name to the mud. I still remember you told me you sold a domain name whereas you NEVER did( I iinvestigated it, bro). I laughed when I got your email bro, Stop trying to be smart and you claim to have someone who wants to buy my doamin name , who probably NEVER existed. Your pranks was really childish. Trying to be smart is a typical traits of most Naija guys but they never last in Business. I am selling another domain name soon. and come 2013, every money made from domaining will be channeled into importation.

I want to say a [size=30pt]BIG THANK YOU[/size] to el Matteo...

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:48am On Dec 11, 2012
el met
nice speech
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2012
wisemanj: el met
nice speech
yup he is great!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by abestine(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2012
El Matteo:

The truth is that it depends on your marketing strategy. For example, you can import just some lil qty for a start so u can show to people and you can start telling people about it using social media such as facebook and BBM. As pple get interested you can increase the qty you order. This is the strategy I personally used and it worked for me. You can also sell stuufs on wholesales. In this case, you will sell it cheaper than you will sell it at the retail price but this is good cos u will make your money instantly.

There are a lot of hot selling products but it still depends on creating the market for it. For example, there are a lot of cheap laptops on the site that u can sell for 20 to 25k and still make profit. U can go to secondary schools and market it to students and teachers since the truth is that most of them may not be able to afford the usual expensive laptops like the dell and HP laptops. If you can get a good one, you can easily market it to them.
There are so many products like jewellries. Infact you can get some jewellries for less than a dollar that with the shipping fee and everything may be less than 2 dollars. You can easily sell them for 1k and that's being generous.
Don't worry if the shipping fee on the site is much cos I will later talk about how to get your stuffs down here by paying much much less in shipping cost and you get your products in 2 to 3 days after you make your order.

In order to know a genuine seller, you have to make sure the seller has sold a good number of the products cos u will need to go through the feedbacks sellers drop after the purchase. From the feedbacks, you will have an idea of the problems pple are having with the products. Also the rating is important. I usually will not go for a supplier whose rating is less than 94%.
Make sure you browse tru before placing your order cos diff suppliers sell the same products at diff prices so u shud go for the supplier with the lowest price and who also have a good reputation.

Finally, make sure u chat with the supplier before placing your order to confirm if the goods are available and to be sure of the quality and also if he can send them to Nigeria. If he can't, u can always find another supplier of the products.

This is really great, I've been looking for opportunity like this all this while, even books I bought makes it look hard. So I'm on d brim of giving up. But now having dis tread is a great hope
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
El Matteo:

All u need to do is to give them the link to the products and u pay the cost to chrisvicmall including their own shipping fee (not the shipping fee on aliexpress). They will be the ones to make the order on ur behalf and send it down to u here.
Has anyone successfully done business with dem "Chisvic mall" reasons are dat a friend is trying to do business with dem, but he was told to send the link to the product he wanted, make payment for product, pay the service fee and also importation/clearance fee, is dis how it is meant to be done, will d price not be too much @ d end of the day?

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: That is where many people make mistakes... I no go talk. I think it is best to stop acting as if you are smart because a more smarter person know what you are trying to do.

Dont mind him, he is demanding 5k to be paid into his account in his "thread", b4 he can even release a website information for importing used BB phones, I pity those who will be calling him for assistance!!!

4 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:26pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: Bros, point of correction... it is thread and not trend. You are right about the Dav8id... He has got some stuff under his sleeve.

My only advise to him is, be careful and respect yourself before you drag that name to the mud. I still remember you told me you sold a domain name whereas you NEVER did( I iinvestigated it, bro). I laughed when I got your email bro, Stop trying to be smart and you claim to have someone who wants to buy my doamin name , who probably NEVER existed. Your pranks was really childish. Trying to be smart is a typical traits of most Naija guys but they never last in Business. I am selling another domain name soon. and come 2013, every money made from domaining will be channeled into importation.

I want to say a [size=30pt]BIG THANK YOU[/size] to el Matteo...
I will still need your domain biz one of this days. keep it up1
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:

Dont mind him, he is demanding 5k to be paid into his account in his "thread", b4 he can even release a website information for importing used BB phones, I pity those who will be calling him for assistance!!!
See my brother,anything worth doing,is worth doing well....This thread is to help people to start some importation business especially the student...I understand the situation of many student in school,having working and schooling at the same time,i no how people feel when they are dead broke....MY point is that i like what EL matteo having been doing so far...I took to courage to start this business after some little enligthment from Mr patrick Ogidi and the help of this thread from el matteo and the rest ...I go into a deep research like a week before venturing into this business and now i can look back and say "ALL IS WELL"....So anybody that is lucky to view this thread,whether a novice or expert should do their best to help people here because what goes around must surely comes around....God bless you all and my shout to El matteo and Mr Dav8id for the wonderful work...i pray God will continue to give you good health in all things you do....Stay bless everybody
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
2sexy: yup he is great!
@2sexy,i want to sell a domain...Will buy it from me...thanks....reply asap
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Want to say a big thanks to the author of this thread for his indepth analysis. I have also sent you an email but you are yet to reply. For those that have imported Brazillian Hair, how original are they? This is because I used to think these things sell for 80k and above. How come we are seeing 15k? Or is there different variations?
This line of business is a must for me in 2013. Thanks El Matteo.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
Piponomics: Want to say a big thanks to the author of this thread for his indepth analysis. I have also sent you an email but you are yet to reply. For those that have imported Brazillian Hair, how original are they? This is because I used to think these things sell for 80k and above. How come we are seeing 15k? Or is there different variations?
This line of business is a must for me in 2013. Thanks El Matteo.

Yeah....same question bothering my mind.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:
Has anyone successfully done business with dem "Chisvic mall" reasons are dat a friend is trying to do business with dem, but he was told to send the link to the product he wanted, make payment for product, pay the service fee and also importation/clearance fee, is dis how it is meant to be done, will d price not be too much @ d end of the day?

Thanks for the question. We make it compulsory that we should receive the product fee and the service fee before we start business transaction with the seller. The shipping fee is optional. The buyer can decide whether to pay for the shipping when the product has reach Nigeria or before the product has reach Nigeria. The only reason we recommend that the buyer pays the shipping fee before sending the product to him/her is because we are trying to save the buyer from being over charge when he wants to collect the product. But if the buyer still wants to pay after the product has arrive, he/she is free to do that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
@wisemanj is it from Aliexpress u import the jeweries and wat shipping did u use
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
omaojo1:

Yes Sir
you na correct oma you be be that...to de follow this thread.Keep following ooh and import some things...when i come home we go hook up
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
El Matteo:

I believe pple are still asking questions and as much as I will not stop u from advertising ur class here, I will like to emphasize that I created this thread to provide free info to everyone that is looking to create a lasting source of income. The truth is that every info here is enough for anyone to succeed in this business but the problem is that most people are too scared starting it and they keep getting info here and there until they end up confused.

About Marketing
The major work in this business is the marketing and I believe there is nothing that can't be marketed provided you are ready to do the dirty work.
If u av a blackberry phone, then don't just keep using ur pictures or those of those fine girls as ur dp, u can start using the pictures of your products as ur dp and give the info of the products on ur PM. Use ur facebook wall and u can even create a page dedicated to selling your products. Talk to people about it. Just be radical. Some people may turn u down but there are others that will patronize u and as u gradually build ur customer base, you can them relax and let the orders keep coming.
U have to drop ur pride and get busy doing this and u can be sure the reward will come.
Below is just an example of sth imported few days ago. They are handbands and I got each one for less than a dollar but with the shipping fee, I will put the cost around N200 thereabout. I'm selling it for N600 which is a profit of around 200%. If not for my busy schedule, imagine taking this to the Shiloh or Redemption camp, imagine how fast they will sell. You will find many great products and u will be limited only by your thinking.
WOW...PLEASE WHERE AND HOW DID YOU GET THESE?DO YOU MEAN YOU IMPORTED THEN FROM ALIEXPRESSOR WHERE.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
[quote author=emmnet]@wisemanj is it from Aliexpress
yes i paid the money tru chrisvicmal infACT I M still HOLDING THEM SHIPPING FEE
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Thanks for the question. We make it compulsory that we should receive the product fee and the service fee before we start business transaction with the seller. The shipping fee is optional. The buyer can decide whether to pay for the shipping when the product has reach Nigeria or before the product has reach Nigeria. The only reason we recommend that the buyer pays the shipping fee before sending the product to him/her is because we are trying to save the buyer from being over charge when he wants to collect the product. But if the buyer still wants to pay after the product has arrive, he/she is free to do that.

Thanks for your prompt reply, but be dat as it may be, prospective customers some times needs to know the final cost for the items he/she wants to buy, with dis he/she will be able to plan how much he/she willing to sell wen goods arrives, i.e those that are going to re-sell, it would be nice for him/her to know the product fee, service charge and even importation/clearance fee ahead, especially as the link to the seller was presented, e.g aliexpress,alibaba, dhgate, ipmart etc

Finally, der might be a possibliity of argument wen goods arrives if all details are not clearly spelt out @ the beginning "importation/clearance fee".....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
chemashie:
I will still need your domain biz one of this days. keep it up1
Bros..if you want it, no wahala. BUt it is not a consistent thing but with hard work, you can get there. What I just love about it is the profit margin, something even the stock market can never give.

If not that the one I am about to sell to someone who is SOOOOOO OLD school, I would have cashed the money by now. The man matter don tire me sef, but you know, the money is good. I bought the name $2.17 and even if i sold at $100 sef you can imagine the profit made. But I know it will definitely be higher than when we finalize the whole thing.

Just waiting for their reply. Such a pain in the a55. I have been pursuing the OLD baba since 9th of november... we will get there. I am just praying that he does not ruing my xmas import program. Else, I wont be able to tap into this opportunity because during a period like this, people stop buying domains.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:

if I tell you what that guy did to me, you will marvel. I wonder why people like to act smart. I would have typed it here but my fingers are paining me. Maybe tomorrow I will do that.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by abestine(m): 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
Why do people like sabotaging Opportunity? If mt dav8 wants to advertise he shud open his thread, I'm definitely sure people will follow him, the world is so large to contain all of us.. @El mateo great job, God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bing(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
@chrisvic are u trying to say shipping charges are not fixed as earlier mention (13 dollar per kg). Outside service charge, cost of shipping according to the kg, pls be honest with us..... what other charges are we to expect?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kevoneal: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
El Matteo:

About Marketing

nice one brother.. please can i get these wrist bands from you at a wholesale prize and resale in the north where i reside. precisely in abuja. thanks. my email is karischara@yahoo.com. or BB Pin-30BD1BE1. thank u.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Abbott(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
What I willl like to know Matteo is that I want to buy a laptop from Dell.com USA and get it to Nigeria, how do I do it that I dont end up paying more if I were to get the laptop here in Nigeria? Thank you tons.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
hi guys for those who want be a whosale i hav jewelry for sale i bugt at de rate of 870 include shippin reseling at 1000 u can resell at1600/ 2000 dependin ur marktin skell
se u ontop......
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dwizy(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
wisemanj: hi guys for those who want be a whosale i hav jewelry for sale i bugt at de rate of 870 include shippin reseling at 1000 u can resell at1600/ 2000 dependin ur marktin skell
se u ontop......

Can U̶̲̥̅̊ upload the image here pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.