Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? (26768 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Receives Democracy Nollywood Actor Of The Year! (photos) / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus / Kanayo O Kanayo: Actor-Turned-Pastor [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Priscila(f): 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2006
Come on people!
Nothing is ever mentioned about these man who suits to be  prince's or rich in most movies.
I like them equally the way they act.
Talk of Okonkwo in that sadist of a movie and World Apart! he amazed me

Clem in My in-law I was thrilled
and this Kanayo of a billionaire is high class!

Compare them in acting,looks,clothing and all aspects
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by hotangel2(f): 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2006
KANAYO O KANAYO. That dude is good mehn.

He knows wat he's doing, I also wonder why people don't talkmuch about him.

Clem is alright, the first movie i saw him was "ENDTIME". Daing, he was a pastor i think, i loved him ever since. But i still prefer Kanayo, maybe cos of his name.

KANAYO O KANAYO. And the way the call his name in commercials, awww sweet.

Kanayo, looks good too, i mean if he can get rid of his tommy, and Stop speaking "igbo english", which by the way, is sometimes ohh soo good.
I like kanayo!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Priscila(f): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2006
hotangel!
say someting about Kenneth Okonkwo
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by eveseh(f): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2006
kenneth okonkwo grin grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2006
Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? : Kanayo O Kanayo !!

That guy is Good !!
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Dekie(f): 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2007
Kanayo is very good, Clem should please take care of his big tommy. kenneth Okonkwo is good too. Kanayo dresses better than all of them, he acts best too. Kenneth should learn not to open his mouth too with it makes him look very ugly.
But please I really want to understand if Kenneth has divorced his wife completely.
That marriage of his is what made me to dislike him, because he wanted to marry GO's daughter he went to pastorial college and the next thing after the wedding was lots of ugly stories. He did not realise what he was going into only to opt out later i want to let him know that marriage in christendom is till death do U part. Don't think you can be smart about it. Take responsibility of your action.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by angel101(f): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2007
maybe we should get KOK a wardrobe assistant. the best way to describe the way he dresses is RIDICULOUS grin

i really cant make a choice cos i dont know the clem guy and i think KOK and kennet should be bracket LAST!! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Oracle(m): 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
i think i'll go with Kanayo.
He's the man, he acts a rich man very very well.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by vikina: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
kanayo bwoy!
1. kanayo
2.clem
3.keneth
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by clemcykul(f): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2009
i think its clem! lol
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by kolaoloye(m): 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2009
In looks :   i give that to Kanayo   - The way he carries himself

In acting :  i give it to Clem   -  this guy is an actor indeed

In dressing : i give it to Kenneth
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 20, 2010
I just got to take my hat off for Mr Kanayo O Kanayo. his name
alone is enough to make you bow grin I just feel he need to be a bit more
versatile and step out of all those ritual roles that he does undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by vipers: 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
may b his one of otokoto boys
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo,clem Ohameze Or Kanayo O Kanayo? by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 16, 2013
All are good, but i'll go for KOK. . .

(1) (Reply)

Mike Edwards' Fans Buy A Rolex Wristwatch For Him / Celebrities React To Goldie's Death On Twitter / Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Velvet Co-ordinates [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.