Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Hire Purchase Vehicles - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hire Purchase Vehicles (1823 Views)

Tipper Truck For Hire Purchase / Tokunbo Car Hire-purchase - Any Available? / Hire Purchase (Or Instalmental Payment) For Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase Vehicles by kanemsa: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Do have a car sitting at home doing nothing and you want us to help you hire and pay monthly? Are you at home without a job but you can drive? Are you a trained cab driver with no vehicle to use? do you want to own a vehicle and pay back installmentally? whatever class you belong, the answer is here at SS Auto Leasing Company in Victoria Island.
SS Auto Vehicle Leasing Company is giving out brand new and American used Toyota's and other vehicles for hire Purchase. In les than 48 hours, the car will be delivered to you as long as you meet the requirements. Hurry as we have limited vehicles available on ground. For your choice of car's and type of service,

please call the contact below

Stanley Aigboifoh
stanleyagboifoh@gmail.com
Re: Hire Purchase Vehicles by princebatista(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello stanley,I am very much interested,I need a hummer bus for hire purchase,of which I intend driving myself and for long distance transportation business,pls if u have one what r d modalities?I live in port harcourt

(1) (Reply)

2010 Full Option Pajero Jeep For Sale (pix Included) / Honda Crv 2000 Model Registerd For Sale / A Nigerian Used 2003 Toyota Camry For Sale......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.