Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) (97823 Views)

Police In UAE Search For Nigerian Man Who Impregnated Unmarried Woman / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by honiye(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hello guys, I'm currently planing on relocating to Dubai by January 2013, I have made contacts regards to getting a job, work permit along with residence visa when I get there.
I need more realistic information on the aforementioned, cost of living, accommodation and the people over there.

Thank you
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by Fireson: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Make sure you go with lots of FUFU in your bag. grin
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by honiye(m): 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fireson: Make sure you go with lots of FUFU in your bag. grin

Lol... I no need fufu matter please, no be food I wan go chop, man wan go husltle. Pls gimmie more realistic ways of surviving over there. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by bluedum: 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm.. im also thinking of doing same
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by honiye(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2012
Ok na, may we carry head enter their b4 its too late.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by bluedum: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
honiye: Ok na, may we carry head enter their b4 its too late.
enter there before is too late how enh? There is enough time now to get the visa firstly a 2 week visa i think with emirate airline takes about 3 days to process but only money now be the matter
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by shagry1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
honiye: Hello guys, I'm currently planing on relocating to Dubai by January 2013, I have made contacts regards to getting a job, work permit along with residence visa when I get there.
I need more realistic information on the aforementioned, cost of living, accommodation and the people over there.

Thank you

bluedum: enter there before is too late how enh? There is enough time now to get the visa firstly a 2 week visa i think with emirate airline takes about 3 days to process but only money now be the matter

so u are planning to come to dubai with 2weeks visa with the hope of getting a job with it? bro no think am at all oh if u dont have 2-3month visa with u 4get it bro.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by naxxoxo(m): 2:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Card blocking loading grin

shagry1:

so u are planning to come to dubai with 2weeks visa with the hope of getting a job with it? bro no think am at all oh if u dont have 2-3month visa with u 4get it bro.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by femijck(m): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
shagry1:

brother na like ao much i fit spend to get that 2-3 month visa frm emirate i mean wit d flight o.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by shagry1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
femijck: brother na like ao much i fit spend to get that 2-3 month visa frm emirate i mean wit d flight o.

Bro I think it depends on d agent but I think is around $800.
naxxoxo: Card blocking loading grin

Na real teko reloaded oh.

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by mikefay: 1:54am On Dec 02, 2012
honiye: Hello guys, I'm currently planing on relocating to Dubai by January 2013, I have made contacts regards to getting a job, work permit along with residence visa when I get there.

Thank you
i have been to dubai just once, dubai is not that expensive if you can cook at home . the issue there is the accomadation around 350 dollars , you should be able to get a self room . getting a permit and job ,i dont know but i saw some nigerians driving cab and doing cargo business , goodluck .

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by etochi11(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2012
Am equally interested in dubai! But, ȋ̝̊̅§ it tru DAT before U̶̲̥̅ can get a job, U̶̲̥̅ must first βξ invited by d/a company in d country Ђδω much dos der visa cost?? Tnks
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by samally: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2012
etochi11: Am equally interested in dubai! But, ȋ̝̊̅§ it tru DAT before U̶̲̥̅ can get a job, U̶̲̥̅ must first βξ invited by d/a company in d country Ђδω much dos der visa cost?? Tnks

Yes is TRUE
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by etochi11(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Som1 ȋ̝̊̅§ even telling me to pay him close to 400k Fø̲̣̣я̅ visa/ employment! Asin, d guy was telling me that he will meet a company over there(cos he stays in dubai)then, that with that 400k i pay, †ђξ company can use it and secure M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa Fø̲̣̣я̅ me. That i will receive M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa details online(via mail)... He also told me that d company will give me accomodation. I dunno what to believe. Am a mass communication graduate. But am serving ryt now shaa!!!

1 Like

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by honiye(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
etochi11: Som1 ȋ̝̊̅§ even telling me to pay him close to 400k Fø̲̣̣я̅ visa/ employment! Asin, d guy was telling me that he will meet a company over there(cos he stays in dubai)then, that with that 400k i pay, †ђξ company can use it and secure M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa Fø̲̣̣я̅ me. That i will receive M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa details online(via mail)... He also told me that d company will give me accomodation. I dunno what to believe. Am a mass communication graduate. But am serving ryt now shaa!!!

Make your findings, but Im also doing the same thing right now and hope to move soon.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by samally: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
honiye:

Make your findings, but Im also doing the same thing right now and hope to move soon.

Make your finding please Dubai weather is very hot...
Shalom
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by honiye(m): 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Naija no hot? This country is doomed without power supply at least, person go enjoy air con with steady power supply over there to cool off.

3 Likes

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by etochi11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Okk. So, d moni ₪☺ bad or wat?
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by etochi11(m): 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Y hidden Йą?
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by omowise85: 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
Am an experience teaching with teaching certificate (NCE) I want to take my teaching abroad where I can earn more and live a good life I have 6years experiences at both primary and secondary school,please if there anything nairalander can do to assist me to achieve this dream because I don't want to be duped I want direct information on how to face it by my self. Pls am waiting.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by shagry1(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
honiye:

Bro don't give anyone 400k oh. Make u no regret am later wen u get here.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by okomogo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info

7 Likes

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by okomogo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info

2 Likes

Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
okomogo: I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info

Thanks for saying it as its.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by samally: 6:29am On Jan 15, 2013
okomogo: I was a victim of fake information by Nigerians that want to make money at all cost,Dubai is a good place but its difficult to start here,i paid one Peter of Visa Direct about $2000 to process employment visa for me i Dubai,he told me there is a job on ground,with accommodation and good salary but after every thing i came to find out its a big lie and it was too late. Now this is how it is done in Dubai.....get a one month visit visa and come to Dubai,do all sort of CV and make sure ur cv includes your passport photo and ur int passport number,submit cv,if you are get a job, you will need to exit UAE,dat one can be arranged here or u can go back to Naija with ur return ticket and enter with ur new employment visa the company will issue you. there are several types of company her free zone and labour, free zone companies ,u cn leave any time but in lbour you will have to compleate a certain number of months. Most companies provide you with accommodation and transport. i hp dis was helpful a little, check dubai.ae for more info

finally someone voice to back me up against Nigeria fraudsters in dubai.....
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by raymatex: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2013
samally:

finally someone voice to back me up against Nigeria fraudsters in dubai.....
. My people, can some tell me how easy it is to get rig job in dubai. Am a rig worker working currently with one of the land rig here as a roughneck, but I want to work abroad were I can build my career more.
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by samally: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2013
raymatex: . My people, can some tell me how easy it is to get rig job in dubai. Am a rig worker working currently with one of the land rig here as a roughneck, but I want to work abroad were I can build my career more.

Go and apply online...search google
Re: Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) by okomogo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
samally:

Go and apply online...search google
check Dubizzle.com or gulf jobs it might help u.

(1) (2)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.