Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? (14175 Views)

What Network Plan Are You Currently Using For Heavy Downloads? / Mobile Number Portability In Nigeria: Advantages & Disadvantages / NCC To Launch Mobile Number Portability On March 26 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by mirakz(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2012
I ll stick wit them all, just as I'm doing right now. Any one wey later f**k up , I substitute shap-shap.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by mirakz(m): 6:17am On Nov 29, 2012
All of them jare
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Chartey(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2012
it's working in ghana already. All d networks will still be strong where their service is strong and poor where their service is poor. They wont step up their game much, except there maybe price wars. Monthly migrations will only be a small percentage of subscriptions. Customers will realise the smaller networks are not that great too when their subscriber bases begin to increase. In the end, everything remains the same.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by blackrules1(m): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2012
Glo don 'jazz' me since 2004, despite epileptic service.
This MNP is good. I just can't loose my mobile number, but wanna switch network. grin grin

@op From Glo to Etisalat
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by try69: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2012
Evrybody etisalat etisalat..abeg wetin dem get to offer now cos I'm using Glo and not bothering to try out others.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by peddyholl(m): 7:31am On Nov 29, 2012
from mtn to airtelsalat all d way
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by tinuolababy(f): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2012
I wl switch to Tђξ network with the juiciest Promo cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by jemmies: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2012
i will switch to glo proudly 9ja

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2012
MTN to AT & T USA
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2012
tinuolababy: I wl switch to Tђξ network with the juiciest Promo cheesy kiss

grin You have a point there!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Chartey: it's working in ghana already. All d networks will still be strong where their service is strong and poor where their service is poor. They wont step up their game much, except there maybe price wars. Monthly migrations will only be a small percentage of subscriptions. Customers will realise the smaller networks are not that great too when their subscriber bases begin to increase. In the end, everything remains the same.
I welcome you Bro to come and see the difference btwn Naija and ghana
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Dozieson(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2012
alstacs:
A beg this etisalat, how much do de charge per second to other networks?
20kpersec to all netwk in naija and all netwk in china, uk,us,arabbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by temmythe(f): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2012
HQ:

At least you can cancel it by sending STOP to 21600 but on Etisalat, you have to migrate to Easycliq or something and it ain't free.

Nonetheless, if this thing kicks off as explained, it would be Awesome. cool

you can cancel ur BIS on etisalat easily too by dialing *399*2#... no charge!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by adamooye5(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2012
Still on my Mtell grin
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by chrysso83(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Why is nobody talking about glo here? abi dem no dey naija again?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 29, 2012
From Mtn to Etisalat..
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
MTN all d way!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by syscomptec(f): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2012
None is better than the other in terms of quality of service as they suffer similar challenges in terms of personnel and infrastructure - however some networks are better than the orrder within a given locality: thus urr choice should mainly be based of the network with best service within urr area...and of cos the network offering tarrif that suits ur pocket size
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by syscomptec(f): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2012
chrysso83: Why is nobody talking about glo here? abi dem no dey naija again?

Surprises me too.
Glo is Nigerian. Can we be patriotic here pls?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by neyostica: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2012
Am stuck with MTN, not going anywhere.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by magmegas: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2012
My Mtn to Etisalat

Retain my Airtel on Airtel

Visafone on Visafone
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by Funjay(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2012
adewasco2k:
Can you read at all?
Just jump into a trend to comment undecided

U can pls educate the guy like sum1 did earlier, he may not know the meaning of number portability.
We are all learned,we can debate, comment and disagree without insults, pls lets refrain from insults, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by luluosas(m): 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
jemmies: i will switch to glo proudly 9ja
You are a true Nigerian. Rule your world! Glo
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by luluosas(m): 12:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
Because, we Glo users are not complaining like you people using other networks. You know why? Glo rules. Period!
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by aieromon(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
MTN to Etisalat.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by aieromon(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
MTN to Etisalat. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by ITbomb(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dozieson:
20kpersec to all netwk in naija and all netwk in china, uk,us,arabbbbbbbbbbbb
Which plan be this bro , I don't understand etisalat
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by yahoo2(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2012

GLO is the most expensive network to call now.

Airtel is the cheapest with 18k/sec to all network. So I'll gladly switch to Airtel

1 Like

Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by yahoo2(m): 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
luluosas:
Because, we Glo users are not complaining like you people using other networks. You know why? Glo rules. Period!

How much do you make calls on your network oga?
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by ITbomb(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
yahoo!:

Airtel is the cheapest with 18k/sec to all network. So I'll gladly switch to Airtel

Which plan pls.
Can someone pls list the most affordable plans for all the networks with their entry codes.
Thanks
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by RedLight1: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
when they refused to up their game nko.. They are just doing follow follow for mtn... Non sense network
Re: Mobile Number Portability: What Network Would You Be Migrating To? by luluosas(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
yahoo!:

My present package on Glo is 15k/s (N9/m) for Glo calls and 25k/s (N15/m) for other networks. Is this not amazing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Telecomm Operators Lose 357,993 Customers - PM News / The Black Berry Craze / #ATAwards2019: Arewa Twitter Awards 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.