Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (43252 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
na wa oo. tins dey happen.
make i wash my eyes now abeg.
i dey come.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by justmenoni: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
JESUS JESUS JESUS
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
Jesus ooooooo! shocked shocked
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
I saw General Overseer Enoch Adegboye smiley
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hello all. Please what are happenings here?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by omiobo: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
izuch: when am i ever going to be the first to comment? cry

When fowl growth teeth

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Image123(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
ewoooooo, illusionology!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2012
***Tomakint sings***, "Jesus, Jesus, Have Mercy, Have Mercy on Me" We all need THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ON EARTH IN OUR LIVES! Because HE is ALIVE for evermore!!!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
How is this possible?? What's the secret behind it?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
I nuh c anything º°˚!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Dawdy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
U people are deceived! I saw nothing. May be because i've sought for the refuge of Allah against the Devil.

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Here is another illusion, I have looked at it for 1hr and I don't see anything
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
Mtchhheeeewwww... I am not see anythings.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Image123(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
tomakint: ***Tomakint sings***, "Jesus, Jesus, Have Mercy, Have Mercy on Me" We all need THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED ON EARTH IN OUR LIVES! Because HE is ALIVE for evermore!!!
don't spiritualize this.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Kslib(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa oh!! How una take know say na jesus
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Image123:
don't spiritualize this.
Roger that boss cool
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by BBDelta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by james1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa'o.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
BBDelta: I saw the picture of the Jesus in a ball or something......But this is purely science.....optic rays.....reflection and defraction, expansion and contraction of your lens for 45 seconds.. and trying to go to normal for 5 seconds..after that...everything goes normal......you can program the picture you are looking at changing the dark and light portions to give you some other things...like a mountain, dog, house or anything..... Good one at poster

Thanks and check this out at your leisure; https://www.nairaland.com/1026727/strange-true-picture
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Buc(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
I wonder how u people got to know the real image of Jesus. Make una take time o.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by SwitAyi(f): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
:ooh my God!,i jst did nw,its true,i saw d face of jesus,@op where did u get dis stuff frm?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by abes(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Step away from your computer screen. You should see the two faces swap over!

2 Likes

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by SisiKill1: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
Where's everyone seeing Jesus. . .me I only see two hearts oh.

Does. . .does that mean I am going to hell? embarassed cry
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by RedLight1: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
i saw myself in islam paradise with 72 virgins begging to su.ck my co.ck .... am i suppose to see that too? angry
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by fittty(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
undecided
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by bblacky(f): 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Either ma sight s failing to capture or dr aint anything there. I c nofin
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by abbeyty(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2012
nice trick, but did not see jesus though.i only saw the same picture posted by the op.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Omosivie1(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wow!!!! Dis is so cool. I saw d face of Jesus. It's really amazing smiley
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by RedLight1: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
nice one man... it worked
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
abbeyty: nice trick, but did not see jesus though.i only saw the same picture posted by the op.

You are wrong just follow the simple instruction, you must see something, I mean something REAL!!!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by RedLight1: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
bblacky: Either ma sight s failing to capture or dr aint anything there. I c nofin

just concentrate... i did it like thrice before i got.... will try it in the evening though to see if it will be clearer
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by BBDelta(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Where's everyone seeing Jesus. . .me I only see two hearts oh.

Does. . .does that mean I am going to hell? embarassed cry

Sisi Kill you can't see Jesus...you sins are much....lol.....If I be Pastor, I for don open shop for your head...just concentrat on the 4 dots for not less than 45 secs, then spend about 5 secs gazing at a plain wall (in darkness) will be very effective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pen Sketch / Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Becoming A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.