Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! - Art, Graphics & Video (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! (43251 Views)

MEANING OF ILLUSION (A THREAD FOR OPTICAL ILLUSIONS) / Great Illusion Pictures / Optical Illusion: What Do You See In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2012
tomakint:

Never mind people must always have something to say, until Christ returns in glory then we can behold him as HE is really HIS!
christ is not coming back in human form again. Its true that no one is sure of the real picture of his human form but at least the picture we use now may not be total different from what he was.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2012
ignis: I can't see nothing.
two negatives cancel out to be either meaningless or positive.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by awesomebenji(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
Initially I tot it was a lie...but d Bible says tru d testimony of two or more, d truth is established, so I tries focusing on d 4 dots 4 a while & I looked 2wards d wall immediately. Behold, I saw a Picture of Jesus Christ. It's true!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by aladdin001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
i saw a face...dat looks like d guy dat always act d role of jesus in movies!!!

1 Like

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by abrajproperty: 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
do know how jesus looks like....you guys are well fooled with jesus pics all over your houses and churches and no one could ask about the photographer name::::
meenagiggs: I swear to God, I just saw the face of Jesus.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by stupor(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy: I can't see Jesus o , does it mean u guys are more righteous than I am or something ? cheesy

Nairaland ! There must be something funny sha !

Am just laughing ! Nairaland !
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by stupor(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vanneni: tel dem o.

Leonardo Davinci
Read davinci code !

And you will know the real Truth.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by stepone(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
I saw "Simber", in "The Lion King"
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Olarichie: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
I don't see sh*t. Sorry.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2012
Rooneyboy: I can't see Jesus o , does it mean u guys are more righteous than I am or something ? cheesy
u na real devil nah!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Ezyp(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2012
this just a simple photoshop trick ... i can do it
first get the real image and twist it in photoshop , wen the eye looks at it for long it tends to get the real image back
SO ALL THOSE RELIGIOUS PPL THAT LIKE TO THINK UPSIDE DOWN TAKE NOTE
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Horus(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2012

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by esuafraid: 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
BullShit.....Illuminati BIG SHIT
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
aribisala0:

You are foolish beyond help

Seconded!!! wink
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by lockheed55(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
contrast... NEXT!!!

hmm... nice one sha

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Gudme: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2012
i saw jesus
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by delaruh(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
rekeson:

since u no much abt dis, can u make a picture 4 me dat will show my face on d wall?

Na me bring u come NL or name carry u come illusion page ? If u want to do something like dis just tell them to change any of ur pics to black and white and convert the white place to yellow or any lumination color to serves as light ,once u glance too much on the pics ,the picture will take few minutes before it fades away .....but remember many of us can identify the person in this shadow because our brain is used to the pics.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by delaruh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
rekeson:

since u no much abt dis, can u make a picture 4 me dat will show my face on d wall?

Na me bring u come NL or name carry u come illusion page ? If u want to do something like dis take it to the photo professional just tell them to change any of ur pics to black and white and convert the white part to yellow or any lumination color to serves as light ,once u glance too much on the pics ,the picture will take few minutes before it fades away in ur memory .....but remember many of us can identify the person in this shadow because our brain is used to the pics,so urs make be very hard to pple to identify since they dnt knw u ,u may get response like u look like monkey etc s
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by rekeson: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2012
delaruh:

Na me bring u come NL or name carry u come illusion page ? If u want to do something like dis take it to the photo professional just tell them to change any of ur pics to black and white and convert the white part to yellow or any lumination color to serves as light ,once u glance too much on the pics ,the picture will take few minutes before it fades away in ur memory .....but remember many of us can identify the person in this shadow because our brain is used to the pics,so urs make be very hard to pple to identify since they dnt knw u ,u may get response like u look like monkey etc s

u are very correct. Just did my pic and viola its showing on d wall. Keep it up bro
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by JhaayYoung: 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2012
This is fun..
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by BB013(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2012

My thought exactly... I couldn't see a thing.
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Andy1985ng(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2012
B_B013:

My thought exactly... I couldn't see a thing.

Stare at it long enough and look at a wall...if the image isn't forthcoming, try brinking ur eyes in periodic intervals
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by honeric01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2012
Those that saw Jesus, how does he look like?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by tomakint: 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
honeric01: Those that saw Jesus, how does he look like?
We have no way of knowing that, since there was no camera then!!!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by ladeski: 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
WHAT DO YOU SEE ?

Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by honeric01(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2012
tomakint:
We have no way of knowing that, since there was no camera then!!!

So why are they all saying they saw Jesus?
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by iam89seed(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I see two hearts!!

Okay more Photo Illusion. . .Watch this video and have your mind blown

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBNHPk-Lnkk?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]

The technique used is called anamorphosis and dates back at least as far as the Renaissance. The image is distorted and elongated so that it appears natural only from a certain angle.
damn dis youtube stuff made all my laptop power burn out....chow n ders no light... undecided
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by Godmother(f): 8:15am On Nov 04, 2014
Abeg how una take see the picture of Jesus cos me I did not see anything
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by mikerob116(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2014
Awesome wonder!
Re: Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion! by AdedayoErivic: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2016
I just saw a shady like image of JESUS! Don't drive me crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pen Sketch / Chinese Vase Valued Below $2,000 Sells For Nearly $9 Million After Bidding War / Becoming A Graphic Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.