Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Looking For Jkpretty! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Jkpretty! (1657 Views)

Happy Birthday Jkpretty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Jkpretty! by DanDare: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2008
Hi jkpretty!

Am an ardent fan of yours and a great admirer too!

Am a cool, easygoing, interesting guy,

I would love to ask for an opportunity to interact with you, are u still in Ibadan or back in Lagos?

If you are game, u could mail me at bayodare78 (at) yahoo.co.uk or send an SMS to 080 5602 5248

I look forward to a positive response smiley
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by jkpretty(f): 8:06am On Feb 11, 2008
u don miss road
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2008
jkpretty:

u don miss road

ROTFLMSAO
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nautillus(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2008
Jk . . . .what do you know!!!

You now officially have a stalker . . . . grin grin
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by jkpretty(f): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2008
Nautillus:

Jk . . . .what do you know!!!

You now officially have a stalker . . . . grin grin

I don't know o, the guy seems to have my info
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nautillus(m): 8:44am On Feb 11, 2008
You really neva can tell "Who might turn out to be mr right" so why don't you take a chance?? LOL
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by 4gotnheros(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2008
Who knows, she might be contacting or have already established contact with the guy at the back, then coming here acting too hard to get!
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by jkpretty(f): 10:19am On Feb 11, 2008
4gotnheros:

Who knows, she might be contacting or have already established contact with the guy at the back, then coming here acting too hard to get!

And of what use will that be? To get noticed or have an air of being wanted? And how does that complement me? Or r u the poster himself? one of those with multiplicity ids.

Listen i don't have to crave to be noticed here on net. Get to know my person in real life and know for a fact that u cld kill to speak to me. Get ur filthy retarded ass out of here. Mongo park.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by McOmo(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2008
@JKPRETTY

now what u makes u feel u are all that ?  undecided

imagine You COULDNT JUST IGNORE THE THREAD  lipsrsealed

and now someone notices u are fronting and u go hoolalacious over yourself  shocked

@Dan dare

u no get game at all . . .I no trip for your way boi . . embarassed

u need to step up your game  grin  cheesy  grin

imagine spurting your GSM no on the net for a chic to call u . . .OH MA DAYZE!!!  shocked  grin
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by sylvao2000(m): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2008
@ jkpretty

For your mind you fine abi abegi go sit down for one side jo
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by snugle: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2008
@ Mc Omo,
WORD!

@ JKPRETTY
If u truly werent interested, u wulda ignored the thread.Theres no point tryin to blur interests with rebuffs.Playing hard to get is kinda played out. We live in a civilized society and relationships(friendship) are made either cuz u stand to gain sumtin from d other, or the other stands to gain somethig from u.
Imagine if u were a celebrity (which i strongly doubt u have the qualities) is this how u would treat ur fan mail?

This aint right and at poster,droppin numbers on public forums aint right 2

Some of us need to be educated. Its not like the dude is trying to rape u. U guys r online, and it is only up to u to kep it that way or take it a step forward.

If u continue like this, Jkpretty, ur kids might not b too proud of their mother.

If dis is d reflection of u that u want d world to c, ur inside i mean, then i guess we dont really wanna c it.

Let ur name reflect ur personality,
No beef, just thot i had to b heard,
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by jkpretty(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2008
Mc Omo:

@JKPRETTY

now what u makes u feel u are all that ? undecided

imagine You COULDNT JUST IGNORE THE THREAD lipsrsealed

and now someone notices u are fronting and u go hoolalacious over yourself shocked

I can reply any thread i choose to, more so that i saw my Id is there, more so that i think the person drew little facts about me. And i'm sorry i couldn't keep quite to someone throwing a remark like i pulled it up.

Mc Omo:

@JKPRETTY
now what u makes u feel u are all that ? undecided

I don't feel i'm anything some replies just makes u spill out things u don't want to.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Easybaby(f): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2008
sylvao2000:

@ jkpretty

Rolling on the floor cheesy grin grin grin

@slyvao,
why now? undecided
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by jkpretty(f): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2008
sylvao2000:

@ jkpretty

I dint put my pics on my profile, maybe i wish i was pretty
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by snugle: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2008
@JKPRETTY

nw aint it obvious u looking for attention?single handedly responding to all comments.Sweets, live life,and enjoy the attention while it lasts.Im sure it dont happen that often.

*a lotta nairalanders wish a thread was started in their name*
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by earthrealm(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2008
@snugle

WORD!!!

babe u sure gat some stuff inbetween ur ears
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by snugle: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2008
@ earth realm.
Thanks,now dat made the stuff inbetween my legs sorry ears kinda feel warm.

lol. Just Kiddin. Anyways,im interested in JK pretty too
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by sylvao2000(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2008
@
Easybaby

But na true na am sure she spend more time on mirrow every minute and that is giving her alot of problems SHE NONE FINE and nothing can be done about that.

@jkpretty

Am chaning your user name na to jkugly   and that is who you are take it or leave it or better go hang urself, l dey vex all this aproko girls when dey show them because them dey fit buy 100 naira colour paint to pain there ugly face na who una they decieve sef? , hisssssssssssss
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by henchmark: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2008
jkpretty:

u don miss road

hey jaykay he didnt miss his way, he is on course , are u a miss, am sure the guy is interested , how else do you want him to say it? if you youre hooked or stuff tell him so he can get busy with someone else, NA CRIME TO TOAST AND FRY CHICK? am wondering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes we fall in love withj certain persons based on their responses, attitudes like this makes me keep ma feelings to ma self . if a guy was responding this way to a gal u girls will say he's DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@poster
ride on brofer
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Easybaby(f): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2008
@sylvao2000,
E don do now sad
let her be sad
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by sylvao2000(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2008
@Easybaby

Ok, but tell her to take her time next time
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by henchmark: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2008
i guess i shud start a thread opn the person i admire.

hey, its the fun, i love meeting people. give me 3 mins
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Joey82(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
@jk,
have read all d poster wrote over there and to b honest, i see no wrong in what he's written, u should b proud that someone out there likes and want to identify with u. u could as well neglect him if u're not down with him.
he was so ambigous, i dont beleive he knows some stuff about u as u claim, unless of course u talkd to him more than what he posted here. 4 me, there's no need rolling heads.

@poster
leave jk alone, she belongs to me and the whole house knows, pity u're still new on d forum.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Faitymine(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2008
What if JKPRETTY na Man claiming to be a Lady! grin grin grin grin grin
JKPRETTY, try update your profile. Abi you be Lion or Cat?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by nana(f): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2008
so stalkers still dey exist for this site. . .hehehe
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Nautillus(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2008
Make una leave Jkpretty now. wetin de gal do una.

meanwhile, JKPRETTY you neva told me you had a BF on Nland called Joey82
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by chychy(f): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
U don't have 2 be nasty 2 d guy jkpretty. Ain't nothing wrong with a guy openly xpressing himself.
it's either u r game or not which u'll indicate politely.
No need 2 be unduly rude and sarcastic.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by almondjoy(f): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
Againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

What is going on with these genderless members of Nairaland.

You guys are over doing it ooooooooooooooh. Gone are the days when a "Can I Meet You" thread constitutes flattery. Now it is an outright insult on Nairaland.

Jkpretty, please do not come back I beg. cheesy
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by Rebellious(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
Y'all should leave jkpretty alone. There's nothing wrong in playing hard to get. Afterall, y'all are the same guys who would feel she's after his money or she's cheap if she readily accepted the guy without having the slightest idea who he is. She was never rude and never said anything bad about him. All she said was that she is not interested and I don't see how that concerns anyone. Get a grip people and quit being overly critical.
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by saucekid(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
some people don dey do their homework,
see how jk has been pegged down

@ jk,we leave the ball and stadium for you now
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by almondjoy(f): 12:47am On Feb 12, 2008
Very gooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Re: Looking For Jkpretty! by DanDare: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2008
WOW!

I am surprised, flabbergasted & overwhelmed at the response to this thread!

I want to thank all my fans & all my beefers. . .

My intentions were & are noble, I just wanted to get to know jkp better thats all but the lady has spoken & i respect her wishes

Well, it was interesting to see all the responses my thread elicited. . . it was fun but all good things must come to an END!

So I declare this thread CLOSED!!! i hope it stays so jkp I wish u all the best. . . u are my kind of girl u know, cheers! catch u somewhere, somehow on Nland!

SAYONARA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lokoja Boys & Girls / Sexsexsexs / Strictly Oyo State thingz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.