Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent (826 Views)

Spacious And Affordable Miniflat Apartment Needed! / 3 Bedroom Flat,2T/Bt @ Gbagi Ibadan*to Let*with Pics / *Updated*Properties In Ibadan To Let*With Pictures* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by honiye(m): 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
To whom it may concern
I will be quitting my miniflat apartment in Ojodu as my rent expires 31st of December. So Tam giving interested person opportunity to get this apartment on a platter of gold without hassle.
Pls note, I'm not an agent, my Landlord doesn't aware of my intention to quit the apartment yet, so I want to save some lucky people the stress of looking for apartment and at the same time some extra cost of renting apartment in Lagos, such as agency fees, Caution, agreement and so on. Subject to your wish though.

I will also be disposing some of my assets, such as 21''LG TV (Flat screen not plasma), 3disk changer Sony sound system, Refrigerator, Fans, TV stand (Glass), Leather Chairs, Rug, Curtains etcs.

My reason for quitting this apartment and disposing some of my home appliances is that, I will be resuming a new job in Abuja effectively January 2nd 2013 and moving my things with me will cost me almost the same thing with the depreciation value.

In case you are interested or you have anyone interested in this offer, don't hesitate to call me on 0809 572 0706 or 0803 266 4361. Pls no that this is a limited offer and its determined by your readiness.
Re: Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by honiye(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
NO AGENCY FEE NO AGREEMENT FEE.....
Re: Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by folario: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
honiye: NO AGENCY FEE NO AGREEMENT FEE.....

I'm So interested,what's d rent Per annum Sir
Re: Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by hajieazi(m): 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
hhmmm. Sub letting apartment to a 3rd party ?
Re: Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by honiye(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
hajieazi: hhmmm. Sub letting apartment to a 3rd party ?

How is that your cup of tea Mr Oga?
Re: Miniflat Apartment In Ojodu To Let With One Year Basic Rent by honiye(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
folario:

I'm So interested,what's d rent Per annum Sir

(1) (Reply)

** 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex In Oniru .. N 4m P/a ( + Pix's ) ** / Duplex To Let Ikeja And Mini Flat And 3bedroom To Let @ C M D Road And Magodo / Very Affordable Apartments In Lekki Gardens Estate, Lagos. For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.