Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

6 Proofs Dat God Exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Proofs Dat God Exists (1442 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Olamyyde(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 7:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
The equivalent of "we don't know so it must be god."
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Olamyyde(m): 12:37am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666: The equivalent of "we don't know so it must be god."
read dis, if u dont believe it den u are blind
http://realtruth.org/articles/070601-006-teog.html
besides u are a satanist, if u believe dat satan exists, u must believe dat God exists also
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 12:43am On Nov 29, 2012
Olamyyde:
read dis, if u dont believe it den u are a fool
http://realtruth.org/articles/070601-006-teog.html
besides u are a satanist, if u believe dat satan exists, u must believe dat God exists also

Oh, i believe that god exists...IN YOUR HEAD.

I am an atheistic Satanist.

Read your bible well especially Matthew 5:22.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666:

My man. Seriously, I would like to know the tenets of your satanism.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Reyginus: My man. Seriously, I would like to know the tenets of your satanism.

My Satanism is solely based on the acquisition of knowledge as instructed to us by Satan via Eve.
Knowledge is Power. From power comes wealth. Wealth gives immesurable pleasure. A life filled with pleasure is the best life you can have.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by neophyte007(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2012
@olamyyde,you have no right to call him a 'fool',and by the way,if you want to lead someone to christ,that is not the way to go about it.You are not setting a good example for we christians and those that may want to become christians, will certainly be discouraged by your outburst.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Kay17: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2012
advocate666:

So Judeo Christian Satan exists?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Kay17: 10:05am On Nov 29, 2012
Olamyyde: http://www.everystudent.com/features/isthere.html

If matter is said to be uncreateable, why then say its created?!

Design arguments use an inductive reasoning that invalidates itself.

Man builts and designs cars (structural complexity), therefore all structural complexities are intelligently driven.

The argument applies to man himself, the planet, the Universe, to time and when it reaches God, it fails cos it doesn't account for God's creation.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Olamyyde(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
neophyte007: @olamyyde,you have no right to call him a 'fool',and by the way,if you want to lead someone to christ,that is not the way to go about it.You are not setting a good example for we christians and those that may want to become christians, will certainly be discouraged by your outburst.
i didnt call him a fool, i only meant he was a fool on the condition dat he didnt believe, im sorry if i offended him
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Areaboy2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Olamyyde:
i didnt call him a fool, i only meant he was a fool on the condition dat he didnt believe , im sorry if i offended him

LMAO..

Christians no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
i wonder o .xtians and their typical BELIEVE OR BURN mentality
Area_boy:

LMAO..

Christians no go kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Kay 17:

So Judeo Christian Satan exists?

If you believe.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 30, 2012
advocate666:

My Satanism is solely based on the acquisition of knowledge as instructed to us by Satan via Eve.
Knowledge is Power. From power comes wealth. Wealth gives immesurable pleasure. A life filled with pleasure is the best life you can have.
thank you. Next question. Do you engage in a kind of spiritual war with other spirits who are against the devil?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 9:24am On Nov 30, 2012
Reyginus: thank you. Next question. Do you engage in a kind of spiritual war with other spirits who are against the devil?

I'm not crazy yet.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
advocate666:

I'm not crazy yet.
Lol. Let's skip that one.
When you lie,does your master, satan, get angry with you or rejoice?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 12:37am On Dec 01, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. Let's skip that one.
When you lie, how does your master, satan, get angry with you or rejoice?

It depends on the purpose of the lie. For my Master, the end justifies the means.

Eg. If I lied to a girl that she looks very pretty in order to get her in my bed, my Master is very happy because telling her the truth would not have achieved any purpose. But if I told a girl that she is not pretty in order to compel her to take better care of her looks and become prettier; that is a truth that makes my Master happy.
If I do the reverse of either of these two, Master very angry.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2012
advocate666:

It depends on the purpose of the lie. For my Master, the end justifies the means.

Eg. If I lied to a girl that she looks very pretty in order to get her in my bed, my Master is very happy because telling her the truth would not have achieved any purpose. But if I told a girl that she is not pretty in order to compel her to take better care of her looks and become prettier; that is a truth that makes my Master happy.
If I do the reverse of either of these two, Master very angry.
Hedonism! Typical.
Next. What if in your search for pleasure, you displease somebody(and destroys the masters aim), will he still be indifferent?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Reyginus: Hedonism! Typical.
Next. What if in your search for pleasure, you displease somebody(and destroys the masters aim), will he still be indifferent?

That is unlikely to happen because pleasure is a by product of the search for knowledge.

Put it this way. We don't go searching for pleasure. Pleasure comes to us.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2012
advocate666:

That is unlikely to happen because pleasure is a by product of the search for knowledge.

Put it this way. We don't go searching for pleasure. Pleasure comes to us.
huh? Pleasure comes to you?
What do you call lying to a girl in order to get her to bed?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Reyginus: huh? Pleasure comes to you?
What do you call lying to girl in order to get her to bed?

Wisdom
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2012
advocate666:

Wisdom
Or pleasure-seeking?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2012
Reyginus: Or pleasure-seeking?

Wisdom comes first. The rest follow, naturally. You need Satan to understand things beyond the godly comprehension.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2012
advocate666:

Wisdom comes first. The rest follow, naturally. You need Satan to understand things beyond the godly comprehension.
Lol. You know why I'm asking? If pleasure really look for you, you need not lie to a girl to sleep with her. She should be the one coming for it, no?
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. You know why I'm asking? If pleasure really look for you, you need not lie to a girl to sleep with her. She should be the one coming for it, no?

This is where you have it wrong because you are thinking like the godly that put women as inferior objects of pleasure to be desired and sought after by men. We Satanists take all humans, men and women, as equals. A girl who put herself in a position of getting flattery from me was first and foremost seeking knowledge. Through wisdom we might know that it is good for us to end up together in bed. Now please note that sleeping together does not necessarilly bring pleasure as not all sex is pleasurable. The knowledge we derive from Satanic acts will let us do it a way that will be beneficial to both of us. Doing it this way brings pleasure. So you see. When you go out seeking knowledge, it always ends up in a pleasurable life.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2012
advocate666:

This is where you have it wrong because you are thinking like the godly that put women as inferior objects of pleasure to be desired and sought after by men. We Satanists take all humans, men and women, as equals. A girl who put herself in a position of getting flattery from me was first and foremost seeking knowledge. Through wisdom we might know that it is good for us to end up together in bed. Now please note that sleeping together does not necessarilly bring pleasure as not all sex is pleasurable. The knowledge we derive from Satanic acts will let us do it a way that will be beneficial to both of us. Doing it this way brings pleasure. So you see. When you go out seeking knowledge, it always ends up in a pleasurable life.
Haba. I never thought so. I'm trying to make you see the contradiction with your Post 16.
Pleasure only seek you, but you are seeking pleasure. They don't follow.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Olamyyde(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Advocate666, pls kindly narrate d events dat turned u into a satanist
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by martinseme: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2012
All those who have rejected Jesus christ for the lust of the world shall forever and ever burn in the miserable fire of hell then they would realise that the little pleasures of the flesh is not worth burning in hell forever. Don't be deceived by satan he is a wicked beast which has not the least love for you.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by advocate666: 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Olamyyde: Advocate666, pls kindly narrate d events dat turned u into a satanist

Simple. I read the bible first and turned to atheist. Then I read it again and everything became clear. Try it.
Re: 6 Proofs Dat God Exists by Kay17: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
martinseme: All those who have rejected Jesus christ for the lust of the world shall forever and ever burn in the miserable fire of hell then they would realise that the little pleasures of the flesh is not worth burning in hell forever. Don't be deceived by satan he is a wicked beast which has not the least love for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Differences Pope Francis Has Made In One Appearance / Her Excellency Dame Judith Ameachi( Rivers St Gov's Wife) Asked For Prayers. / Why I Raise My Children Without God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.