Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20127 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 29, 2012
Using iPad, refreshing your screen to see the pictures... undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah:

lolz i am disappointed tho, i think she is pretty dunno why they stepped back, o well...

Prolly from lack of funds.

sweetcheecks:
For that year she is the best person. We are not on some denial pill. grin

Ironic.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Damn!! They need to stop hiding the Ivorien beauty queens...

Viva Ivory Coast - the queens of West Africa!! kiss

Honourable mention: Cape Verde... cool

aha I am telling u grin kiss
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 29, 2012
I heard there are loads of Lebanese, Chinese, and Indians in Nigeria...

Maybe, we need to go SA-esque and stay throwing them at these beauty contests.... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

yup i guess...
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah:

aha I am telling u grin kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pretty face and sexy body + overly sexy french accent = Ivory Coast!!! kiss kiss kiss

Ce sont mes reines wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 29, 2012
Damn! If we can't get real caucasians like the Anglo-saxons and Afrikaners - we might as well throw our bootleg white skin having mofos into these contests...

Time to emulate SA!! grin grin grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

Pretty face and sexy body + overly sexy french accent = Ivory Coast!!! kiss kiss kiss

Ce sont mes reines wink

olala u r such a sweetheart
u need to meet some in London kiss
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 2:52am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

It's not about that - it's about choosing them all the time...

How come the minorities always represent your country at every beauty contest? - that trend is problematic...

But hey, never mind - each to their own... wink

Ek is lief vir SA meisies en jou bochtig liggaam... grin

EK IS Ook baie lief vir my Naija man, hy is regtig 'n dierbaar. Ok but now you speak dutch not Afrikaans. grin

You know mate the challenge us that black SA women have big boooty, hips and small waits, they are not straight like the rest of African woman. South African blacks still consider themselves to have an African structure but after travelling I have learnt we are not built like the rest of our African sisters. Our boooties go a way back and we tend to go sideways as well with smaller waist. So when in comes to the competions they are not catered for us. The most straight built people without the package that can compete fairly with the world are our white counterparts.They are built straight without the junk in the trunk grin. We are not willing to go through drama to be straight. We love our bodies so once in a while a straight bodied black lady comes and dersevilingly wins the throne otherwise we understand. Its not a weakness its technical. grin grin grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah:

olala u r such a sweetheart
u need to meet some in London kiss

Met a couple from Paris in London - they are lush... grin kiss
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:
EK IS Ook baie lief vir my Naija man, hy is regtig 'n dierbaar. Ok but now you speak dutch not Afrikaans. grin

You know mate the challenge us that black SA women have big boooty, hips and small waits, they are not straight like the rest of African woman. South African blacks still consider themselves to have an African structure but after travelling I have learnt we are not built like the rest of our African sisters. Our boooties go a way back and we tend to go sideways as well with smaller waist. So when in comes to the competions they are not catered for us. The most straight built people without the package that can compete fairly with the world are our white counterparts.They are built straight without the junk in the trunk grin. We are not willing to go through drama to be straight. We love our bodies so once in a while a straight bodied black lady comes and dersevilingly wins the throne otherwise we understand. Its not a weakness its technical. grin grin grin

Hmmmm... So, you're indirectly saying your batty is so fat that I can see it from the front, no?? wink

I need to follow you asap so as to get a preview of what it looks like... grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ironic.

Really, contrary to your belief we made a decision and working it out through dialogue. We are still better off trust me with all our problems than many African countries. Given a chance again we wouldchoose our former oppressores than your Nigerian life grin.

Peace wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah and sweetcheecks

I'm trying to wife up the both of you when polygamy becomes legal in the UK in 2030!! wink kiss

Gotta keep Ivorien and SA chics by my side at all times! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Really, contrary to your belief we made a decision and working it out through dialogue. We are still better off trust me with all our problems than many African countries. G[b]iven a chance again we wouldchoose our former oppressores than your Nigerian life [/b]grin.

Peace wink

Decision? Girl, stop that nonsense.
You never had a choice since they landed on your soil.
You'd "choose" the apartheid over Nigerian oppressors? Ehrrm okay. undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:07am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... So, you're indirectly saying your batty is so fat that I can see it from the front, no?? wink

I need to follow you asap so as to get a preview of what it looks like... grin

No, am just explaining SA to you guys cause iys quite complicated. No one will ever see my pichere. I am a veryprivate person.

So who is the Dutch or Belgian women teaching you Dutch? grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

No, am just explaining SA to you guys cause iys quite complicated. No one will ever see my pichere. I am a veryprivate person.

So who is the Dutch or Belgian women teaching you Dutch? grin

I've been to Amsterdam a couple of times - and I know a couple of Igbo and Ghana uncles who used to live there(but they live in ldn now), and they speak the language fluently...

I only do black queens with big batty...Other women - undecided undecided
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 3:12am On Nov 29, 2012
Horus: BOTSWANA

Name Sheilla Molelekwa

Hometown: Gaborone

Biography
heillah Molelekwa was raised in a small village by her grandmother. Eventually, she moved in with her mother in Gaborone. Sheillah likes to spend her free time reading, swimming, drawing and singing. She is most passionate about helping others around her, and is always looking to participate in ways through which she can benefit those in need. Currently, Sheillah is studying Accounting at Botho Colloege in the capital of Botswana. With this degree, Sheillah hopes to become an auditor at a national bank.

Source: http://www.missuniverse.com/members/profile/653284/year:2012
Absolutely gorgeous woman!The prettiest by far!

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Decision? Girl, stop that nonsense.
You never had a choice since they landed on your soil.
You'd "choose" the apartheid over Nigerian oppressors? Ehrrm okay. undecided

Do not be daft, i am saying whenwe got our freedom. Do not make it as if you were never colonised most Africa was in the same boat but you got independence earlier. I am sure the whites could not handle grin. Any how yes, you heared me right, we would choose ( again, now read thos slowly and clearly) our former oppresors than tge Bigerian situation.

Trust me, you need tostop you denial nonsense and go back home to experiance qhat is really going on. wink

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Do not be daft, i am saying whenwe got our freedom. Do not make it as if you were never colonised most Africa was in the same boat but you got independence earlier. I am sure the whites could not handle grin. Any how yes, you heared me right, we would choose ( again, now read thos slowly and clearly) our former oppresors than tge Bigerian situation.

Trust me, you need tostop you denial nonsense and go back home to experiance qhat is really going on. wink

One day you'll get your freedom and maybe then, you'll end your delusion of grandeur.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Wilfredng: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2012
REALITY101: My pick: Nigeria and Namibia.. But I don't mind being that coconut tree Miss South Africa is caressing smiley

Is the chick from Tanzania Tonto Dikeh's sister or cousin?
LOL...naughty you!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

@ the bolded - Steven Bantu Biko is crying in his grave.... cry cry cry

That was the real SA hero... sad

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Look at the little hussy feeling sorry. You just called somebody KUNTA KINTE not quite long in another thread.

You are going through psychology trauma, lady! I think it is time to free your mind by seeing a psychologist!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 29, 2012
Steven Bantu Biko:

- “The most potent weapon in the hands of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed.”
- "Merely by describing yourself as black you have started on a road towards emancipation, you have committed yourself to fight against all forces that seek to use your blackness as a stamp that marks you out as a subservient being."
- "Black Consciousness is an attitude of the mind and a way of life, the most positive call to emanate from the black world for a long time."
- "Black man(woman), you are on your own."
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 29, 2012
cool cool cool
shymexx:

Met a couple from Paris in London - they are lush... grin kiss

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
Absolutely gorgeous woman!The prettiest by far!

Says who?? This is another picture of her!

[img]http://2.bp..com/-A-Ctg8yIh68/UIXNpUEMRJI/AAAAAAAAncQ/bf5fZ_lXrWs/s1600/botswana-Sheillah+Molelekwa-miss6.jpg[/img]
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Sybellah: cool cool cool

kiss wink

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

One day you'll get your freedom and maybe then, you'll end your delusion of grandeur.

We have our freedom dear, it might not tickle your fancy too bad and you need to go home and enjoy yours instead of enjoy US 24 hour eletricity and better life. It seems youare the one who is deluded grin grin grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Look at the little hussy feeling sorry. You just called somebody KUNTA KINTE not quite long in another thread.

You are going through psychology trauma, lady! I think it is time to free your mind by seeing a psychologist!

The difference between mental slavery and social slavery is that SA blacks are mentally enslaved to think they're socially free.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Wilfredng: 3:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Ethiopia
Name: Helen Getachew
Hometown: Addis Ababa
Biography
Helen Getachew grew up in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, where she had a very spiritual upbringing. She enjoys reading the Bible, spending time with family and friends, at the cafe and fashion malls. In addition, Helen hopes to one day be involved in working with organizations that help the poor, especially children.

In her Own Words
I would enjoy working for a nonprofit organization, but my dream in life is to create one myself.

Fun Facts about Helen

She enjoys decorating and making things beautiful
Helen thinks that the biggest problem facing the world today is food shortage
If Helen could meet any celebrity, it would be Liya Kebede because of her work with UNICEF

Is that the best Ethiopia can show case? smh.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:27am On Nov 29, 2012
all4naija: Look at the little hussy feeling sorry. You just called somebody KUNTA KINTE not quite long in another thread.

grin grin grin

YOU MEAN I CALLED YOU KUNTA KINTE? grin grin grin

Look dearie do not use insults too low, cannot reach. grin

Deal with your trauma dear. Peace wink
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 3:28am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

The difference between mental slavery and social slavery is that SA blacks are mentally enslaved to think they're socially free.

Its amazing how we would be the slaves and you feel the yoke.
Sies!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.