Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe (20129 Views)

Vote For Isabella Ayuk At The Miss Universe 2012 Holding Tomorrow / Winners From The 2012 FAB Awards / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 29, 2012
onila: i hrd they re the most educated pple in the yoruba race and nigeria tongue

ekiti

God bless everyone - one big Yoruba family!

Worry about your people, woman... wink wink grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:49am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
genuises are always messy and ordinary people always "normals"le genie est un principe subversif!

Get fücked!!! You rotten farm animal!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:51am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Woman, one does not simply develop a personality o grin

This is simply your relative self.

All these olodo SAs grin

Get behind, me...

Well I know we all have good and bad but you bring the bad and I do not want to entertain it. You can disaggree,I do not give rats @ss.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Get behind, me...

Well I know we all have good and bad but you bring the bad and I do not want to entertain it. You can disaggree,I do not give rats @ss.

Why the aprostophe between "Behind" and "me"?

I'm just replying you. Chillax. Oya, turn that frown upside down and bring out the good. lipsrsealed
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 4:52am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

Get fücked!!! You rotten farm animal!
Is that all what ya papa taught you?This is the problem in africa:Too many people born in the gutters!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:54am On Nov 29, 2012
onila: dont mind the f0cking cockroach-ikele idi

Onila, you my girl. Please when you decide to come to SA, consider accomodation, transportation and entertainment on me. Always thought you are cool girl. grin

Cockraoch she is, yak! lipsrsealed
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why the aprostophe between "Behind" and "me"?

I'm just replying you. Chillax. Oya, turn that frown upside down and bring out the good. lipsrsealed

You know no good dear. You faking it. grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by abiL(f): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
Is that all what ya papa taught you?This is the problem in africa:Too many people born in the gutters!

Nah that's what YOUR fada taught me!

Eey yah.. Pele! Growing up for you may have been difficult.

I'm done replying you now.

On that note... Suck my dîck you motherfûcker! smiley
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sweetcheecks(f): 4:58am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

You know no good dear. You faking it. grin

REALLY SICK PEOPLE I'M OUT OF HERE.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2012
Damn! - bytches be having dycks and shyte on this forum....

Shyte that makes you wanna say: ohhhhhhhhh... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 5:00am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

Nah that's what YOUR fada thought me!

I wish you had my dad! angry

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:03am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

REALLY SICK PEOPLE I'M OUT OF HERE.

sad I really didnt mean to upset my black SA forumite, please stick around lipsrsealed
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by alanmwene: 5:05am On Nov 29, 2012
abiL:

Nah that's what YOUR fada thought me!

lapsus revelatuer!
I wish you had my dad!I feel sorry for your runaway dad! angry
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 29, 2012
They've hijacked this thread trading on insults! Jeez, the dragons are all around spewing fire! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 29, 2012
This thread died when the SA chic left with her massive batty....

Sybellah, aurevoir... wink

I'm out, yo... cool
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx: This thread died when the SA chic left with her massive batty....

Sybellah, aurevoir... wink

I'm out, yo... cool

Tu parles francais aussi?
Aurevoir Shym , fais de beaux reves smiley
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Attention seeker, go and sleep.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Rimamnusi: 5:14am On Nov 29, 2012
She didn,t beauty enough
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 29, 2012
alanmwene:
lapsus revelatuer!
I wish you had my dad!I feel sorry for your runaway dad! angry
Dude if u want her number, just ask!! U are not going to get anywhere with this attitude of yours, or is that what ur mama taught you?? Behave lil boy b4 u get spanked! grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by barikono(m): 5:22am On Nov 29, 2012
Passing by
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by onila(f): 5:49am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Onila, you my girl. Please when you decide to come to SA, consider accomodation, transportation and entertainment on me. Always thought you are cool girl. grin

Cockraoch she is, yak! lipsrsealed
smiley i will love 2

n am looking for a rich SA nigga!
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by markus1133: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2012
woooooowwww grin
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by purplebrown: 6:36am On Nov 29, 2012
queensmith: WHy dont they ever have black women representing south africa like it should be?
what do you mean "like it should be"? Africa has white people you know, same way as UK and America or aren't they african enough to represent the country?. Isn't that like asking why blacks were representing UK and America in the recent Olympics in london? Are nigerians who represented uk in the olympic british enough? Ok why was the american basketball team mostly black? The previous miss SA was black she even went to miss universe to represent SA. Some questions are just silly really.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by sheblayze(f): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2012
tpia1: agbor is a cameroonian name.

is the cross river lady from there?

just curious.
Agbor is the name of a town in delta state.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2012
tjskii: angry angry wats all dis na,thyr not fine jor,only d ghanian girl looks promising,though she shaved her eyebrow a bit too thin,and why o why is d nigerian representativ puttin on dis mary-amaka gown,smh,the south african babe is hot though

ALRIGHT TOOTS. ID SUGGEST U TAKE A CHILL PILL & LET THE MEN TAKE IT FROM HERE. cool
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by swoosh(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2012
My top picks - Ghana and Namibia
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by ministerblessed: 8:14am On Nov 29, 2012
Beauty and brains
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2012
Ghana, Namibia, Botswana in that order.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 29, 2012
7:12pm to 7:12am, 7 pages already.

Better thing no dey get long comments. Mstcheew.
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2012
sweetcheecks:

What the heck are you on about mate? Who is oppressed. How come you guys go live in countries were white people are a majority, leaving your free all black Nigeria and have ball*s to come and criticise SA blacks for deciding to have a peacefull existence with their minority whites? Is the no racism in your adopted countries? Really? For us to be free we should have turned our country into a blood bath to please whom? Get real, its not going to happen and we are better off. Deal with it.
a minority who has all the wealth right..? Who can shoot innocent strikers ..how guys call SA rainbow nation when they r a minority.. i mean i have never heard such word from the USa . .Sa needs to do like zimbabwe kick out the white men or at least like a majority..u r a shame to the BANTU RACE
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by revelvis: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2012
The 9ja babe u mek sum sense joor,dis ghanian babe her cheek dey bony 4 ma own iz o,if dat face wey I c cum carry lepacious body na I'm b say she get big head o,anyhw sha una 5n jare,buh that tanzania babe,hw far naw?dat ur position,na olympics u dey go?tek am easy eeh,
Re: Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe by toboy: 9:01am On Nov 29, 2012
wow!! Mis Angola mudders me!! Her eyes are from heaven, miss south africa looks like a sleuth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ilorin Emirate Holds Durbar Despite Ban / Ladies: Can You Sponsor Your Wedding? / Guinness Gold: Guinness Unveils New Premium Golden Lager Beer At Lagos Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.