Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (9960 Views)

Marrying An INTROVERT / Is An Unemployed Man A Lazy Man In Lagos? / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Pennywise(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Issues like this arise when the girl is already pregnant. And it is usually the girl and her mother that will pursue the course of marriage. The guy in question will be one that is either lukewarm, passive, indecisive or confused.

He gets led to the alter like a sacrificial lamb. Eventually hardship and hunger will wake him up from what has been a bad dream and when it happens I hope he will still have enough love to treat his sweetheart fairly.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2012
dammytosh:

YOU ARE RIGHT............................ That no 11111111111111 is the major trap.

Foolish people. After 3 days of sex, Their eyes go open while settling Wedding papparazi debts.

Can't fault people who earnestly try to live by God's standards.. With a bit of practical sensibility, they can work thru it. Being unemployed and having se.x here and there is no guarantee of a job or stable future.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by kidsremi: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2012
Its not adviceable infact in my opinion its an act of irresponsibility
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by 360command: 10:40am On Nov 29, 2012
They should get married,if employment are not forthcoming,they should move to a rural settlement and engage in fishing or farming. Or betterstill,they can apply for a teaching job.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Revolva(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2012
Nonsense sey na sand sand dem go chop ?? Garri don cost o
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by carzola(m): 10:42am On Nov 29, 2012
dis post makes no sence........ continu lukin at dis gurls big ass
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by omenka(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Its a recipe for disaster. And when it strikes who better to blame than that 'old witch in the village who turns into a cat at night'?
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Melancholy(m): 10:45am On Nov 29, 2012
Pls... Common sense is missing.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2012
pharuk: <<<<Research has proved that young unemployed couples get married for the following reasons>>>
1. Christian couples are desperate to finally have s£x
2. They believe when they marry, God will provide
3. Family will help out (which is not always the case)
4. We are in love, we can’t wait before God leads us to someone else
5. If i marry, i will be matured and open doors will begin

Disclaimer...
The results from this research is in no way a conclusive evidence that idiots who get married when they have no source of income always survive the first 5 years of marriage

+1000000000

Case closed.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by sunny4life(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2012
[quote author=pharuk]<<<<Research has proved that young unemployed couples get married for the following reasons>>>
1. Christian couples are desperate to finally have s£x
2. They believe when they marry, God will provide
3. Family will help out (which is not always the case)
4. We are in love, we can’t wait before God leads us to someone else
5. If i marry, i will be matured and open doors will begin

Disclaimer...
The results from this research is in no way a conclusive evidence that idiots who get married when they have no source of income always survive the first 5 years of marriage
[/quote
guy i feel u joor.........true talk
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by evinduks: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2012
Unemployment go b d children if they eventualy get married n have d children.lol !
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Funjay(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2012
dammytosh: Are you a learner ?

What nonsense are we talking about here.

The rule should even be that

Unemployed Guy = |NO MARRIAGE. if you dont want to end your life like Titi

When you have not started, love can overwhelm you. It will only take 2 weeks after marriage plus constant love making before your eyes clear and open that you should have waited a bit for another suitor.

A guy must be employed and i mean constant pay , no matter how small. A pay they can manage and budget on. The main topic is no brainer.

Forget about all this plenty FAITH gist of 2 unemployed marrying without problem, the husband is usually a pastor and some pastor get alms and gifts that is more than what any salary can buy. So dnt be decieved.

My Cent.

Thanks bro, u don finish the talk. Most often we r blind folded by sex, sex and sex and we think thats d only reason God designed marriage. Fact is that after 1 or 2 wks of constant sex, u loose interest. Am a living example, b4 i got married, use to think its sumthin i will do everyday morning and night, now, if i manage 2 or 3 times in a whole week, i don try.

The bible records that faith without work is dead, suffice to say that it is even better to have work without faith than to have just faith without work but the best combination is to have both.

The bible equally told us that a man that will not take care of his family is worse than an infidel, how do you take care of your family without a job? infact for most churches, they wont even join you, its like both of you having AS genotype and u r still goin ahead to tempt God when you already know.

All the biblical examples of marriage indicated that the men were gainfully engaged b4 marriage was consumated, take Isaac for example. Most of them were farmers either in cattles or crops with plenty of harvests.

I married my wife when she was abt rounding off her NYSC, she is yet to get a job now and inside me am cravin for her to start doin sumthing so that she can be independent, no 1 knows tomorrow, I bless God that I am not doing badly in terms of income but she doesnt appreciate been a house wife and I dont blame her.

Our fore fathers too in dose days, they marry when a man can stand alone, gainfully engaged and have a roof over his head. Infact, I learnt you must be very strong and hardworking for you to command respect of any lady. You need not be rich, cos if you are focus and hardworking, dt will come later, but you must be doing sumthing that God can bless. If both of you are not doing anything, there is nothing for God to bless and he is not an impartial God, his law has not changed.

I will advise the guy to wait, if both of you are really in love, why not wait for another year or 2 and use ur combined faith to get a job? Tru love waits except its not genuine or u have already eaten the honey outside the moon and you now want to regularise, in dt case, God is not involved ooooo.

Well, we can only suggest and give practical experience, you will still do that which you had planned to do (experience has shown).

5 Likes

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by evinduks: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2012
evinduks: Unemployment go b d children if they eventualy get married n have d children.lol !
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by vanessara: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2012
Na poverty go kill them
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by skyfall: 11:26am On Nov 29, 2012
victorian: Av seen it happen several times... A mother coming up to plead for money to buy food, drugs or even school fees .... No be today... It happens..and I wonder why create a family with kids , if you can't give them basic needs.. Some Nigerians with the mentality of God will do it, hoping on zero level when it could have been better to work with something credible on ground... Am a realist.. I don't deceive myself that manner falls from heaven.

I love you. Even if you have a job. Ensure to have some savings before getting married, for the rainy day. Nigerians have this funny statement of "God will provide" and they suffer for it.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by honiye(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2012
My advices:
Take the two of them for medical check up first, psychiatric test precisely.
I bet you, they wont be normal....and paraventure they are normal, they need to get their ass whipped, because they know nothing about maintaining a family yet.

In short, get me the poster, he needs to get his ass whipped too for this post and the NL team needs to be queried for putting this piece of insanity in front page.

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by boron10(m): 11:51am On Nov 29, 2012
OP, please give me one reason why hunger nor go kill the love from their body
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by tuyi19: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
if they dont have job and they dont have anything to do like business or they should not marry, so, they will not invite the innocent child to the world without been able to take care of them. they should not come and sufer innocent children.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by tunapawizzy: 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
I CANT WASTE MY THOUGHT ON 2 IDIOTS
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by etayokha(f): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
ahahahahahahahahaha cant be real, maybe its jx imagination dat it can happen or should i continue if i find his/her sef on such.
dearest bros n sita in Nairaland, the true answer is DONT TRY IT EVEN IF NA TOAST.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ejifranks(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
is there love without money just an innocent question?
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ochukoccna: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
As Fela the Great sang,
When trouble sleep,yanga go wake am
Wetin e dey find
Palava e dey find
Palava e go get e O
Palava e .....
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by RudySmith(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
The type of answers we see on NL shows us the degree of confusion in people's lives. One of the main reason why people r confused is bcuz most believe that the wedding day should b *the best, extravagant*, simply bcuz u lot don't view marriage as it should b viewed, and instead c it as the day 2 rub ur supposed happiness in everyone's face. Marriage is a union of 2 people that love and cherish one another, whether rich or poor, and if anyone thinks that u shouldn't get married if poor, then u have lost the basic fundamentals of marriage.

As 4 me, I would rather b with someone who loved me as a poor man and we build an empire/family together, than meeting someone when am comfortable and not really knowing if she would stand by me when the going gets tough. At least the guy in this story knows that, unless any hiccups, this lady will stand by him through thick and thin. Someone who doesn't value u at ur worst, doesn't deserve u at ur best!

1 Like

Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by tuns10: 1:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
I guess its either they think being in love wl overide not having cash or they have started shaging themselves and want to regularise by getting married.@op I am sorry for u.it is after the wedding dt the reality of life wl start to dawn on u.if u say u aint going to have kids yet undecidedaw possible is dt or is it dt u'l be protecting urself or what.
Just find a biz to do with the money ur friend gives u and pray that God waters it and u can then use the constant money from the biz to get married and sustain the marriage.My advise
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by zoedicus: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
charlsecy4: If a guy wants to marry, but is not gainfully employed, and it happens that the girl he is in love with and wants to marry is also unemployed; do you think they should go on with the marriage?
let them get married so that they will breed underemployment.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Dygeasy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
Exponental: If there is light at the end of the tunnel, go ahead........even the employed only have an advantage of light, light can go off anything.
God av mercy!
in naija Where nepa nor get sense... Where the light go come from.... Get ur own generator and light ur tunnel urself..
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by RudySmith(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
tuns10: I guess its either they think being in love wl overide not having cash or they have started shaging themselves and want to regularise by getting married.@op I am sorry for u.it is after the wedding dt the reality of life wl start to dawn on u.if u say u aint going to have kids yet undecidedaw possible is dt or is it dt u'l be protecting urself or what.
Just find a biz to do with the money ur friend gives u and pray that God waters it and u can then use the constant money from the biz to get married and sustain the marriage.My advise

What has being in luv got 2 do with not having cash? r u saying that luv can only b present if money is involved? as for kids, have u ever heard of something called C O N T R A C E P T I O N ?

Many rich people r desperately searching 4 something that these 2 possess, and can't find it. It's called *true love*
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by Dygeasy(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
Trust me, as long as the guy's parent have a house and the guy's mom goes to the market every week to stuff the home with food, nothing do them... All they have to do is stay in the guy's family home and live off the parents.

Seriously that situation na die o, why on earth should two unemployed people get married as if marriage is a must do thing? Its crazy... Even rich employed guys aren't jumping into marriage talkless of unemployed and both of them at that... I can't imagine that type of thing. Waking up every morning and seeing each other, spend the whole day together or either of them goes out without a destination or hope of bringing back a Result. Only far away people will think its honeymoon, close people will know its foolishness at its peak.
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by LoveDecay(m): 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
Only women benefit frm the insttution of marriage, the guy has nothing to gain here .
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by tuns10: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
@rudysmith
Ure not just being realistic,u mean married couples wl use contraception everyday,like seriously undecidedi am not saying they can't use it but dude abeg,it can't be all the time na.
U said pple are searching for dt kind of love,forget o.no be the kind love wey be say there wl be no source of income at all
Just pray u don't find urself in such a situation
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by ejifranks(m): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Love_Decay: Only women benefit frm the insttution of marriage, the guy has nothing to gain here .

how??could you please expatiate on this your theory...
Re: Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? by heywhytech1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
unemployed has class, they will definitely have something doing presently, perhaps they never get their dream work. If the man is hard working he will find something to cater for his family, and with the love and faith their dream job will come, I understand the fat marriage is an institution, as well is make someone feel responsible. They should go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland's Cutest Baby Competition - NOMINATIONS / Family Section Debate 2013 - Make it a Date / "Family"- What Does This Word Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.