Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) (27599 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / CLOSED:Swap 2003 Camry+Cash For 2008 Camry(toks) And 2003 Corola S+Cash For 2009 / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by wweekes(m): 2:47am On Feb 23, 2008
SHIPPING COST OF CARS TO WEST AFRICA.

Category I Category II    Category III
                   up to 400 cft 401-650 cft 651-899 cft
                   Used Cars Used Small Vans Used Big Vans

Dakar & Tema: $1,210.00 $1,255.00 $1,575.00

Lagos             $1,345.00 $1,400.00 $1,895.00

Douala,
Pointe Noire,
Monrovia,
Banjul,
Conakry,
Freetown         $1,650.00 $1,950.00 $2,290.00

Luanda & Boma $1,695.00 $1,750.00 $2,145.00

Lome & Cotonou     $1,400.00 $1,480.00 $1,825.00

*******All Cotonou Shipments are subject to a $35 Cargo Tracking Note**

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shipping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Mobile: 804-926-3708
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2008
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by lucabrasi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 01, 2008
i live in the united kingdom but i have a honda crv that im about to sell in nigeria at the moment,i need either a bmwx5 or porche cayene could you give me the cheapest price for these wheels including getting to lagos/my housexxtk
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2008
Lucabrasi,
me I dey fear ooo!!!!. undecided
I hope I won't be "sleeping with the fishes" if the deal no gree happen cry.
Small time now, una go bring 'Tessio' and 'Clemenza' come. Becos me I no get any 'Godfather' here ooo! cheesy

04 PORSCHE CAYENNE (48k miles)------------------------------------------$36,000.00
01 BMW X5 3.0i (90K miles)--------------------------------------------------$19,500.00
04 BMW X5 4.4i (53K miles)--------------------------------------------------$28,000.00

This are basically prices of random examples.
I will need Year, particular model and mileage expectations to find what you need.
Mail me and give me details of what you want at midas02@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by lucabrasi(m): 12:55am On Mar 02, 2008
Midas02:

Lucabrasi,
me I dey fear ooo!!!!. undecided
I hope I won't be "sleeping with the fishes" if the deal no gree happen cry.
Small time now, una go bring 'Tessio' and 'Clemenza' come. Becos me I no get any 'Godfather' here ooo! cheesy

04 PORSCHE CAYENNE (48k miles)------------------------------------------$36,000.00
01 BMW X5 3.0i (90K miles)--------------------------------------------------$19,500.00
04 BMW X5 4.4i (53K miles)--------------------------------------------------$28,000.00

This are basically prices of random examples.
I will need Year, particular model and mileage expectations to find what you need.
Mail me and give me details of what you want at midas02@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

grin this luca safe o,the price for the cayene high small o was thinking ill get a cayene mayb high mileage for around 6-7000 pouns includn to lag pls i want high mileage not the low mileage ones cause i cant afford them ill email you with the proper specs i want later in the weekxxthanks man
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Chiazorf: 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hi Midas, I have read through all the responses you made to most of the questions that were raised, what convinced me that you know your onions is the reply you made to Viperman's Questions.

Basicly, there is a lot fraud on the Internet, thats y some people were making derogatory remarks but not withstanding, i will encourage people to do business with you. But for me i will like to see pictures of the cars you have done in the past and the stock you have if you have any. I love Honda- babyboy and i intend to get one soon. i have already liaised with some guys on this platform and they have promised to give something whot my while. So please you can make this more pleasant for people like me. Regards.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Chiazorf: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2008
Hi Midas, I have read through all the responses you made to most of the questions that were raised, what convinced me that you know your onions is the reply you made to Viperman's Questions.

Basicly, there is a lot fraud on the Internet, thats y some people were making derogatory remarks but not withstanding, i will encourage people to do business with you. But for me i will like to see pictures of the cars you have done in the past and the stock you have if you have any. I love Honda- babyboy and i intend to get one soon. i have already liaised with some guys on this platform and they have promised to give something whot my while. So please you can make this more pleasant for people like me. Regards.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2008
Chiazorf,

Email me your request at midas02@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Lagoshyn: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
CAVEAT EMPTOR!

I was introduced to this young, hansome, well spoken Nigerian "car dealer" by his cousin.

He I sent him $7,800 and he sent me the truck I requested for. Perfect!

I sent him $30,050 for three truck all I have been hearing since na story!!

He sent me I truck which had done 188,217 miles; that's over 300,000kilometres!!!

He paid 8,000$ refund.

He's refused to pay the balance or send a car.

He has literally asked me to do my worst.

So, if you work for your money and u value your sleep, take your bank statement and print outs from autotrader.com to the embassy, they'll give u a visa.

That's what I've done now. I'm writting in from Ashburn, VA. I hope to meet my car dealer frien over the weekend and BEG him for my money.

I'll keep u posted.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
LagosShyn,

Does this "dealer" guy have a name??
Slam his name and every information on Nairaland and let it be his death (kill his reputation!)
I don't know why you feel the need to protect and hide the shame of such unsavoury characters anyway!!
Splash his name online and you will be surprised at how many people know him or his family!
His name and reputation will spread like wild fire!
Actual exposure and not just a threat, is the elixir to such criminal behaviour!
Let us stop treating fraud and criminal behaviour with kids glove, it does nothing for the nation!
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by earthrealm(m): 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2008
Lagoshyn:

CAVEAT EMPTOR!

I was introduced to this young, hansome, well spoken Nigerian "car dealer" by his cousin.

He I sent him $7,800 and he sent me the truck I requested for. Perfect!

I sent him $30,050 for three truck all I have been hearing since na story!!

He sent me I truck which had done 188,217 miles; that's over 300,000kilometres!!!

He paid 8,000$ refund.

He's refused to pay the balance or send a car.

He has literally asked me to do my worst.

So, if you work for your money and u value your sleep, take your bank statement and print outs from autotrader.com to the embassy, they'll give u a visa.

That's what I've done now. I'm writting in from Ashburn, VA. I hope to meet my car dealer frien over the weekend and BEG him for my money.

I'll keep u posted.

oh, laaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddd!!

meeen u don pour sand sand 4 other people garri oh!!!
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Lagoshyn: 5:02am On Mar 12, 2008
People,

Thank you for your concern. I may eventually disclose his details on nairaland and other Naija related fora.

2 things are at stake here:

1st,Humiliating him jeopardizes my balance

2nd I've reported him to his siblings and I've told them to tell his mum because if it does go public, it's their shame.

I'm meeting with his wife in Baltimore tomorrow to persuade her to persuade her husband!

Ko easy!

I'll keep you posted.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by automaster: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2008
LagosShyn,
sorry 4 ur experience,at least i was lucky not to have lost money.i only lost a good friend who tried to get me cheated.
midas02 i hope u are happy now,all i did was warn guy to be careful and u flared up and insulted me.
guys as usual b4 u part with ur money ask for the sellers mother in return if that is what will gurantee that u money is not lost.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2008
Automaster,
Nobody is saying there are no fraudulent cases and criminal people!. You came to my thread and made insinuations based on your nasty experiences with absolutely no regards for how it impacts my thread or my reputation. You may be in pain but it does not excuse your obtuse and mindless insensitivity!. Secondly, you went on to call me a thief and make derogatory statements and now, you have the temerity to accuse me of insulting you?? - Naijas are amazing people!!. I admonish you to feel free to publish your friends name so that others can avoid the same situation. period!!

LagosShyn,
One thing you could do is let him know that you are going to go to both FBI and IRS offices in Washington DC (just 1 hour drive from baltimore) and you are going to report the incident including the fact that he defrauded you. If IRS takes a look at his bank account record, he will have a lot of explaining to do. They may not be able to get him legally for defrauding you but I am certain there are 10,000 skeletons in his cupboard - including tax evasion!!. The threat of being investigated is enough - he will find you your money!! Trust me, nobody wants to be investigated by IRS or FBI, not even high-powered government officials!!. Let me know what ever I can do to help - I am in maryland.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by earthrealm(m): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2008
@midas,
its good u hv submitted ur rebuttal,
hv been waiting to see ur reaction,
trust , or rather lack of trust is the bane of doing business in nigeria, a few rotten eggs hv muddled the waters, so trusting someone u dont know too well doesnt come easily to nigerians, cos if the worst happens, [ie if u are duped], u wud look like the greatest fool on the face of the earth!,

even people hv been duped /swindled by their cousins/close relatives!!,
this shud make u understand y many peeps arent too hasty in doing such online transactions,

lagosshyn shud also do well by exposing the dupe that defrauded him, it will help in preventing a future re occurence,

annyways, i wish u well in ur business
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2008
smiley Thanks.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Lagoshyn: 3:29am On Apr 07, 2008
Talks with my car dealer "friend" have finally collaped. He claims he won't pay because I exposed him on another website.

I am exploring legal and other avenues of collecting my balance from him.

I appreciate the tip from Midas about FBI and IRS. At this rate, I'll probably need their service.

I will update my complaint on the said site and post a link here.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Lagoshyn: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
I recall promising to keep you posted in this matter with "my car dealer friend". Anyway, I have posted the entire saga online, in case someone out there needs to here my story and learn.

See www.bozoautos.com
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by tmoboloaji: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2008
check out nigerian car auctions site
www.eEZEeMarket.com
it's free and easy!!
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2008
LagosShyn,

I checked out your website and I must commend you for all your efforts, I left a candid opinion in the guestbook.
If you wanted to get maximum exposure and impact, I would advise you to start a thread just like this on nairaland and paste the website there so that more people who are unaware of this one could see it!. I believe after all your effort you might as well go all the way cos this guy ain't planning to pay you without a fight. Just my advice.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by earthrealm(m): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2008
wow.
midas is back , after his long sabatical!!!,
welcome back dude,
we missed ur insightful write ups grin
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by akintayoa(m): 11:25pm On Jul 16, 2008
hi midas,
your writeups are just something else. you make a lot of sense i must confess.
i hope one day i'll love to do business with you. keep up the good works.
but i have concern if grammar will make a lot of sales for you in our society in nigeria.
here in this country, they sometimes prefer you to speak less and show more.
here they want to see actions, samples, they prefer you to display cars, they want to see. flaunt what you can do (as per cars) without fear or favour.
most people everywhere in the world, they prefer show offs, they want to see colors n flavours,
but most importantly, follow your own styles.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Lagoshyn: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2008
people,

pls help me to thank MIDAS for his comment on www.bozoautos.com

Somebody took my money (30k USD!) since september last year, he sent me a bad car, he refuses to pay my 3k balance and most people have told me that the guy has tried and so I should forget the rest!

some forget that the issue is not the money. If you undertake to do a thing, do it. If you're having problems, say so! You do not take peoples money and go and use it for your own business then complain when they shout! It's happening too often! You ask around; every oneknow someone who sent money to another and then story, story,

What is bad is bad. We need to stop condoning nonsense.

Stand up and be counted go to bozoautos.com and post a comment
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by agola: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2008
hello midas02
Please what would it cost to get a honda crv - autotransmission- purchase, shipping and clearance
Thanks
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by pearl01: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2008
midas,
i've always loved the toyota yaris. but in naija maybe due to excessive demand the car is now overpriced.
besides the one a friend of mine drives is completely different from what i see in various car shops.

how much can you get me the 2008 american spec?
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 4:06am On Oct 29, 2008
Pearl01,
You have to email me at midas02@yahoo.com. Essentially what you want is a brand new Yaris. You will have to be more specific about the options you want in it and I can advise that you use the tool on MSN auto to get a MSRP (Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price). The price you see is the price you will get it, but you must add the 6% Government Sales Tax and another 5% procurement commision for my effort. It is simple and I have laid it all before you.
Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
With the new exchange rate, Car prices has escalated and Nigerians will have to dole out more money to get the same car they would have gotten last year for less!. In an effort to help reduce the sharp spike in cost, I have decided to start putting up deals that I have and offering it to Nairalanders at wholesale prices. Some of them will have higher miles but will remain in impeccable condition. Even though Nigerians (of recent) put a lot of premium on mileage, it is important to note that the environment and culture of use here in the USA is much more favourable to cars and therefore the condition of a 100,000 mile car here will NOT be comparable to that of a 50,000mile car that was used in Nigeria throughout its life.

Anyhow, my point is that given the prevailing economic realities and the unfavorable exchange rate, I want to make an effort to offer cars that make more economic sense on Nairaland. It remains my policy to only offer only cars that are mechanically excellent, have a clean title and no accident history and as always, I will make every effort to be transparent and forthright in my transactions. Many of the cars I offer will be available only for a limited time cos I will be trying to sell them here too and the whole basis of wholesale business is to generate high volume sales, thus I cannot afford to hold unto any vehicle for too long. Thanks.

With this in mind, I am offering:

2003 HONDA CRV LX:

VIN:   JHLRD68423C017149
ENGINE:   2.4l 4 Cyl DOHC EFI
TRANSMISSION: 4 SPEED AUTOMATIC
MILEAGE: 103,000 MILES

OPTIONS:
PWR STEERING
PWR WINDOWS
PWR DOOR LOCK + REMOTE
PWR MIRRORS
PWR BRAKES
CRUISE CONTROL
AIR CONDITIONER(A/C)
AM/FM/CASS/CD STEREO
STEEL DECORATIVE WHEELS
TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEELS
MULTIPLE AIRBAGS

PRICE:     $9000.00
FREIGHT:  $1500.00  (LAGOS)

TOTAL PRICE(CIF): $10,500.00 SOLD

Interested parties can email me questions at: midas02@yahoo.com. Thanks

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2009
More picture of the interior:

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
I am also offering:

2004 TOYOTA SIENNA LE:

VIN:   5TDZA23C24S110962
ENGINE:   3.3L V6 EFI
MILEAGE: 106,000 MILES

OPTIONS:
PWR STEERING
PWR WINDOWS
PWR DOOR LOCK + REMOTE
PWR MIRRORS
PWR BRAKES
CRUISE CONTROL
AIR CONDITIONER(A/C)
AM/FM/CD STEREO
LUGGAGE RACK
SINGLE POWER SLIDING DOOR
TILT/TELESCOPIC WHEELS
MULTIPLE AIRBAGS
7 SEATER VELOUR SEATS

PRICE:     $10200.00
FREIGHT:  $1700.00  (LAGOS)

TOTA PRICE(CIF): $11,900.00 SOLD
Interested parties can email me questions at: midas02@yahoo.com. Thanks

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2009
More pictures:

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2009
More pictures:

Re: Custom Order Your Car From The USA To Nigeria (VIEW NEW ORDERS FOR 2009!) by Midas02(m): 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
BELOW I HAVE:

2004 TOYOTA COROLLA LE

VIN:  JTDBR32E042019960
ENGINE: 1.8L 4CYL VVTi
MILEAGE: 105,800

OPTIONS:
AM/FM/CD Stereo System
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Power Brakes
Power Door Locks
Power Steering
Power Mirror
Power Windows
Wood Trim Panel

PRICE:  $7500.00
SHIPPING: $1500.00

TOTAL PRICE (CIF): $9000.00 SOLD

Interested parties should please email me questions @ midas02@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PURE ANDROID Car DVD Navi System Now Available On Pre Order / Chief Debom Is Back!!! *Pre-Ordered 2003 Lexus RX300 From Fhemmmy - LOADED* HERE / @-DEBOM Is Back And Stronger**2008 HONDA ACCORD - Super Loaded *CLEARED* Fhemmmy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.