Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,193 members, 7,807,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! (21821 Views)

What Opportunities Are There For A Young Upcoming Motivational Speaker / Motivational Speaker. / How To Become A Motivational Speaker And Network With Great Movitational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by fapcrook(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
honestly, i dnt know him, but RIP man

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by 9ijaprince(m): 10:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fatdon: Na wa o! :-just finished reading one of his books. EAT THAT FROG.
are you sure you read the book?
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ChrisGnarly: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP my man n my mentor!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by obamaobama: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
rest in peace

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
General Garicks: RIP great ZIK of Africa.

RIP great ZIG of America....

They cant stop me from talking sense.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by cardoso111(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ziglar lives forever!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Chamber10(m): 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP Zig Ziglar. Your book, 'See u at the top' was one of the great inspirational books I had read. Good night sir
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
9ijaprince: are you sure you read the book?

He finished the cover page...
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Sleek05(f): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP sir. Need 2 get dose books asap. Steven covey was another great motivational speaker. Rest in the Lord's bossom sirs!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP zig....your memory will forever live on
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by cecegorz(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
These Golden generation of Life Coaches are gradually phasing out.
But their works will continue to enrich lives for all times.
First it was Norman Vincent Pearl- Power of positive thinking, then Robert Schuller - Tough times never last, tough people do, followed by Stephen R Covey- 7 Habits of Highly effective people, and now ZIG himself- See you at the Top!
No matter how hopeless you think your life/situation is, if you feed on these books and work the principles these men espouse, you will be amazed at what you will become thereafter.

4 Likes

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by deife(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
It was Henry David Thoreau that said that"when the time comes for us to die, let us not discover that we never lived." Thank you Zig for living. Rest well. Adieu
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Itoroetti(m): 11:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Their books moulds u and transform u.it gives u a reason to believe that u are d best with d right attitude and approach to live.Rip the father and motivator of our time.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by nwapastor: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP great mentor. See you at the marriage supper of the lamb.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Wisetalk1: 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
What a great man the world has lost. RIP ZIG ZIGLAR
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Wisetalk1: 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
What a great man the world has lost. RIP ZIG ZIGLAR
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP man.
Fell in love with the name right from high school, zig ziglar.
sad
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by zonax(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
He was a force and an icon to reckon when it comes to public speaking and "inspirationals"
RIP Ziglar.
God bless your soul.
See you at the top!!!!
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by princemedico: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
RIP. I thought Sidney Sheldon also died of complications from pneumonia. What is it with this pneumonia
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Image123(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
wow, what a man. Hope to meet you in heaven.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by vanagon: 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
do RIP,uncle Zig,happen to read one his book,while still in d villa,such a blessed motivational speaker.xpecially in d medical area,given Hope to d hopeless.again Rest in peace.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
ajanaku2:

You no sabi lie!
I wonder too o. I no too read motivational books, but at least I read Eat that frog, and the author wasn't Zig.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by mightiersa: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2012

Did u mean "EAT THAT FROG- 21 WAYS TO STOP PROCRASTINATION AND GET THINGS DONE"? If yes, the author is Brian Tracy... still living.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by vanagon: 12:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Jarus:
I wonder too o. I no too read motivational books, but at least I read Eat that frog, and the author wasn't Zig.
xcuse d dude might be an error.@ least both are speakers.
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by olaolaking: 12:18am On Nov 29, 2012
What a sad news! I am presently reading one of hid popular book. See you at the top for the third time
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Teejayphillip(m): 12:26am On Nov 29, 2012
RIP sir... I only heard abt ur work @ a workforce sales training I went dis year... Ur books ® exceptional n motivational... Nawah oo,sims he's d number 2 highest paid motivational speaker in d world..
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Olamyyde(m): 12:32am On Nov 29, 2012
Zig ziglar is more dan a motivational speaker. One of his quotes dat changed my life is “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily"
his death once again shows dat at ur death, the wealth u have doesn't matter, d cars/jets don't matter but rather d impact u have made and d fulfilling of ur purpose
RIP not in pieces

1 Like

Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by ANYPEN(m): 12:41am On Nov 29, 2012

Brian Tracy wrote 'EAT THAT FROG'. You've truly read it ... MUMU
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 29, 2012
Wikipedia don update am sharp sharp
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by Kilode1: 12:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Nigerians love these American motivational speakers sha. RIP to the man

HQ: 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar. . .

10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”

9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”

8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”

7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”

6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”

5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”

4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”

3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”

2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”

1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”

RIP.

Quote #7 is an often repeated error. It's wrong.

We discussed it here: https://www.nairaland.com/637417/reuters-mocks-inecs-incompetence-over/4#8050586
Re: Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! by nex(m): 1:14am On Nov 29, 2012
This Zig Ziglar, should go and join his fellow conman who wrote that grand fallacy, The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People, Steve Covey in Hell.

6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”

This quote above, if it really came from this Zig Ziglar fellow, is very, very false! I've been a marketer for almost 20 years now, and I can tell you that though people buy for emotional reasons, the only sure reason they buy, when push comes to shove, is for logical reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / My Senior Colleague Stole My Money In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.