Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Fake Female Police In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Female Police In Nigeria (5521 Views)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian / Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Three Female Police Officers Stripped In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by bibiking1(m): 8:30am On Feb 13, 2008
This HotFunmi girl is just a lost stranded case of women who become alienated from reality.
Abi are you EVE re-incarnated

who started this whole dreadful life? if not Eve that decided to eat that Apple!

lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :lol:
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
Oyb,
i never thought i'd actually meet a homegrown feminazi. . .

Me too, I never thought I'll meet a home grown eunuch.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2008
it would seem that you have been dreaming of me. . .

which is the only way one can account for your comments on my sexual prowess.

it would also seem that your life is so sad that you can't even get off in your dreams( your inability to get off in real life is directly attriburtable to your losy taset in men - farters , etal)

pele.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2008
By Oyb,
it would seem that you have been dreaming of me. . .

which is the only way one can account for your comments on my sexual prowess.

it would also seem that your life is so sad that you can't even get off in your dreams( your inability to get off in real life is directly attriburtable to your losy taset in men - farters , etal)

pele.

It would seem that you are looking for who will dream of you which implies you are delusional
It would seem that you are roasting and looking for your normal ashawo joints and I know my name keeps you uncormfy because I'll run harlots off the streets of Nigeria in due course and you'll have nothing anymore besides masturbating in your teddybear.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2008
is running harlots off the streets of nigeria your way of eliminating the competition?( how else can you raise demand for your overused ass?)  grin

hotfunmi:

besides masturbating in your teddybear.

hmm  shocked  shocked  shocked

you are showing me a whole new use for a teddybear. ( we learn something new everyday) is that how u're going to get off tomorow evening? while real women are roamancing their significant others, you'll have to m,ake do with your . . er. . .sextoy? cry .please do tell - does your ' bear of love ' come with a fifth appendage, or do you just use the existing limbs?  grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by kriskross(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2008
studying in sweden is worth it you know!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2008
By Oyb,
is running harlots off the streets of nigeria your way of eliminating the competition?( how else can you raise demand for your overused ass?)

You can't even afford to kiss that overused ass how much less enjoying it. Zombie!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2008
@ hotfunmi

My sister na wa o
all this anger and rage
na wetin?

who hurt you?

disclaimer :The opinions of hotfunmi are hers and hers alone and does not represent the opinions of the average Nigerian female.

you're on your own sister
over to oyb
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 4:21am On Feb 14, 2008

By nwadno,
@ hotfunmi

disclaimer :The opinions of hotfunmi are hers and hers alone and does not represent the opinions of the average Nigerian female.

Disclaimer:
The opinions of this broad with excess adipose tissues  called nwado are hers and hers alone and does not represent the opinions of the average Nigerian female.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 4:23am On Feb 14, 2008
nwando:

you're on your own sister
over to oyb

hehehe. . .I think our resident Imam Oyb is the best candidate for her, since beating of the wife is allowed in 'Izlam' he can make her haija #4 grin grin

Because in absence of that, I don't know what can drive out this foolishness undecided
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 4:39am On Feb 14, 2008
Damn you people should cut hotfunmi me some slacks, instead of attacking her based on her opinions, or what is a forum for then if she isn't allowed to speak freely without people ganging up on her.

Debo that isn't the real you, so stop it.
I thought you were much better than most guys on nland when it comes to acting maturely

@Hotfumi

Carry go jare, don't pay them any mind
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 5:30am On Feb 14, 2008
attack hotfunmi? far from it. . .I am curious as to what led to her very extreme views, it makes me sad that she feels the way she does. sad

the last comment was a joke, my good friend Oyb is looking for a new bride, i'm just advertising the open position grin grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 5:36am On Feb 14, 2008
tRoOE:

Damn you people should cut hotfunmi me some slacks, instead of attacking her based on her opinions, or what is a forum for there if she isn't allowed to speak freely without people ganging up on her.
Debo that isn't the real you, so stop it.
I thought you were much better than most guys on nland when it comes to acting maturely

@Hotfumi

Carry go jare, don't pay them any mind

Oooooooooooooooh?  Stick around a say! cheesy  Some are more deceptive than others.  It only takes the right time of the month to reveal their true natures. cheesy 

This is Nairaland--the "wereland " of insults!  That is what they do best.  Gang mentality!  Instead of addressing the issues--they attack the poster. cheesy  Lord help you if you show up here as a female.  All the gals don run comot.  If you anything they do not like--your pussy gets attacked first.  Typical Nigerian motorpark touts!

hotfunmi:

It would seem that you are looking for who will dream of you which implies you are delusional
It would seem that you are roasting and looking for your normal ashawo joints and I know my name keeps you uncormfy because I'll run harlots off the streets of Nigeria in due course and you'll have nothing anymore besides masturbating in your teddybear.

oyb:

is running harlots off the streets of nigeria your way of eliminating the competition[b]?( how else can you raise demand for your overused ass?) [/b]  grin

hmm  shocked  shocked  shocked

you are showing me a whole new use for a teddybear. ( we learn something new everyday) is that how u're going to get off tomorow evening? while real women are roamancing their significant others, you'll have to m,ake do with your . . er. . .sextoy? cry .please do tell - does your ' bear of love ' come with a fifth appendage, or do you just use the existing limbs?  grin

hotfunmi:

You can't even afford to kiss that overused ass how much less enjoying it. Zombie!

Gosh!  I just love you guys! cheesy Witty and absolutely adorable exchanges.

@hotfunmi

Real pay them no mind!  Carry go sista!  Your posts on Nairaland have given this dead political section a chance at one last chance to draw breath.  Practically everyone is gone from here because of this.  Too bad, this is what you have to deal with now, thinking you are dealing with human beings.

Are you hot or what? cheesy   Only you against o'lla them! You sure can hold down a fort singlehandedly---and I commend you tremendously.  Your replies generate all kinds of hilarious comments from Nairalanders and you can still remain such a lady and attack most of the agbero guys here with grace. Good job ma dear.  Take no hostages a say! kiss

Kudos to you ma dear! cheesy   I love your exchanges with oyb---always.

It only takes the name "hotfunmi" and the guys are all over you like Bees on honey.  I really do not understand the emotion displayed by most towards your post. 

But then again, it only takes one person to derail a thread.  I don't really think I remember what this thread is about for all the personal attacks!

Nigerians na wah!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! embarassed
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2008
debosky:

attack hotfunmi? far from it. . .I am curious as to what led to her very extreme views, it makes me sad that she feels the way she does. sad

the last comment was a joke, my good friend Oyb is looking for a new bride, i'm just advertising the open position grin grin
Come on debo, you and your other cliques were attacking her on  the thread she created "Askmen.com" and you guys to it so far to another thread titled "My people", this is the link to it, maybe that might refresh your memory.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112209.32.html

@almondjoy

LOL Babeelove am not new here, have been around just decided to use a new username and be the unknown lady and watch from the side line tongue

Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 6:01am On Feb 14, 2008
tRoOE:

Come on debo, you and your other cliques were attacking her on  the thread she created "Askmen.com" and you guys to it so far to another thread titled "My people", this is the link to it, maybe that might refresh your memory.https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-112209.32.html

@almondjoy

LOL Babeelove am not new here, have been around just decided to use a new username and be the unknown lady and watch from the side line tongue

Oh yeah! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well I'll be damned! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin-----------------Hmmmm!  I hope we did not fight then oooooooooooh!  Because I sure like your views. Keep it up.  Show the lady "hotfunmi" some support!

Infact, I deliberately stayed away from those threads.  I had to restrain maself on several occasions and I am glad I succeeded.  The situations there were pathetic.  As a woman--just like in Nigeria, you cannot even voice out your feelings, concerns or convictions. Your pussy will definetely be atttacked because that is all these guys see and smell like dogs! cheesy The guys were just out of this world!   Gosh!  You can imagine what they do to their girlfriends, wives, daughters or any female relatives proximal to them in their homes.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!   Ah-ah?

Real African Values.  Thank God for America sha.  I would definitely have been a "Columbine" shooter of men in Nigeria I swear. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin I will just be kidnapping one at a time till all of them disappear! grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 6:11am On Feb 14, 2008
We can't fight now since we never had any disagreement before on my old usernames, but it isn't hard to tell who I am

I know it's really disgusting seeing this so called grow ups act so immature towards each other.

I actually give hotfunmi props for handing her business well and standing on her grind

LOL you are so silly, "Columbine" of all people
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2008
@hotfunmi

Real pay them no mind! Carry go sista! Your posts on Nairaland have given this dead political section a chance at one last chance to draw breath. Practically everyone is gone from here because of this. Too bad, this is what you have to deal with now, thinking you are dealing with human beings.

Are you hot or what? Only you against o'lla them! You sure can hold down a fort singlehandedly---and I commend you tremendously. You replies generate all kinds of hilarious comments from Nairalanders and you can still remain such a lady and attack most of the agbero guys here with grace. Good job ma dear. Take no hostages a say!

Kudos to you ma dear! I love your exchanges with oyb---always.

It only takes the name "hotfunmi" and the guys are all over you like Bees on honey. I really do not understand the emotion displayed by most towards your post.

But then again, it only takes one person to derail a thread. I don't really think I remember what this thread is about for all the personal attacks!

Nigerians na wah! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Isn't that the normal reaction from men(especially Nigerian men), whenever they get frustrated with you, they resort to calling you names like bitch, slut, ashawo etc. Not that I care because I've eaten men larger than OYb, Debosky(at least this one go small school) and senile Sly.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 6:47am On Feb 14, 2008
By bibiking1,
This HotFunmi girl is just a lost stranded case of women who become alienated from reality.
Abi are you EVE re-incarnated
No, more like Jezebel Thatcher reincarnated!
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2008
hotfunmi:

No, more like Jezebel Thatcher reincarnated!

your words not mine grin grin

Notice I have simply questioned the intelligence in some of your posts without insulting you, you are either naive or highly misguided. I maintain that.

@ Trooe

if you noticed the 'my people' thread was just for laughs, I have no time for serious beef on nl. . .I'm more amused than anything else wink

on the Askmen thread I genuinely tried to answer her questions, but when it ended up as a hate parade on naija men, I withdrew my support - to answer any further would be to encourage her egregious behavior.

I think I may know who you are. . .just greet Mr. O for me wink

@ almond

Me i no get wahala in someone expressing an opinion, but when she tries to force it down my throat, I take exception. Why would I call a daughter of eve Ashawo when I no be her customer? grin grin grin

all this animosity she is spreading sounds like a cheap way to gain popularity. . .in that respect she's no better than the gender confused ayefele/star01 or some of the other demented folk in here. At that point I stopped giving her serious attention, I just poke fun at her when I'm bored wink
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2008
@Debo

"My people" thread was just for fun hmmm if you so oh but then again why laugh at people expense undecided, it isn't fair na

She didn’t hate on Nigerian Men, the girl was just speaking her mind but you people took it to the heart.

You know sometimes people tend talk from experience or what they've witness from people around them

LOL well it isn't hard to tell, don’t worry I will send your regards to him.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 8:10am On Feb 14, 2008
Happy Bday in advance too kiss

don't mind that morenike girl, she's always trying to imply that I like hotfunmi, I simply tried to tell her that she isn't my type wink

Ok, maybe I took it to heart. . .Hotfunmi I apologise if I was too harsh on you, (belated) welcome to nairaland kiss

send my cake oh! grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2008
By,
Mr Debosky,
@ Trooe

if you noticed the 'my people' thread was just for laughs, I have no time for serious beef on nl. . .I'm more amused than anything else

on the Askmen thread I genuinely tried to answer her questions, but when it ended up as a hate parade on naija men, I withdrew my support - to answer any further would be to encourage her egregious behavior.
My egregious behaviour? why didn't you tell those wimps in that askmen thread to stop calling me names? whats more egregious than that?  So you follow their line of thought that suggests that if you ask any question here, that automatically means that you are in that situation? May be, you'll need to be told that[b] action [/b] and reaction must be equal and opposite. Until you men learn to look at a woman beyond her gender, I'll continue to be a threat.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2008
Thank you, I really appreciate that cheesy cheesy, don't worry you will be the 1st person to taste the cake before it's distributed, i will express it first thing Sat morning.

Am sure hotfunmi has forgiven you now
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2008
Did I in any post of mine assume you were 'in the situation'?

I said you were either naive or misguided or deeply hurt. . .that doesn't imply anything more. Those are my postulates - evidence will show through eventually to weed out the inaccurate ones wink

If you observe closely I have refrained from posting any further on that thread, it had become far derailed from the initial line of thought. Its not my duty to respond to some folk whose behavior is constantly abhorrent - that job was held by nairaland police aka sisimose. grin grin

I referred to you because we were having some discourse and you insisted on making some highly fallacious statements laced with bile and not backed up with evidence. I have no issues with your gender - but if I find irrational comments directed at me, i will comment at my discretion whether male or female - Inaccurate/unintelligent outbursts are not gender specific. wink

@ Trooe make sure my slice is the BIGGEST after Mr O's tongue
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2008
hotfunmi:

Isn't that the normal reaction from men(especially Nigerian men), whenever they get frustrated with you, they resort to calling you names like bitch, slut, ashawo etc. Not that I care because I've eaten men larger than OYb, Debosky(at least this one go small school) and senile Sly.

maybe i should have said your overused mouth. . .

how many of your orifices have served you in your profession?
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2008
Did I in any post of mine assume you were 'in the situation'?

I said you were either naive or misguided or deeply hurt. . .that doesn't imply anything more. Those are my postulates - evidence will show through eventually to weed out the inaccurate ones

I wasn't; It's rather an after effect of the fiendish comments directed towards me by those anti female  juggernauts plus their female slaves  that call themselves wives,misstresses and girlfriends. At least, that thread will serve as a memento to those bollocks that will stand in my way*****I'll surely crush them like my dad thought me.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by hotfunmi(f): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2008
By Oyb,
maybe i should have said your overused mouth. . .

how many of your orifices have served you in your profession?
It's like your oga went out for a minute and you jumped on his computer to chase Funmi?

I never knew you use your own anal orifice to get favours from your oga.
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by debosky(m): 8:36am On Feb 14, 2008
In that case I wish you well in your personal crusade against the 'juggernauts' and their 'slaves' wink

By the way you're quite poetic y'know. . .you should think about penning some lines of prose when you have the opportunity wink

One word of advice: trading words is something you'll get tired of, ask almond she was fiery in her own first few days too before she yielded to superior reasoning and rose above the muck and grime. . .except when she messes with them for fun that is cheesy
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 14, 2008
behold. . . hotfunmi's heroine

Estelle R. Ramey; Used Wit in Women's Advocacy

By Patricia Sullivan
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, September 10, 2006; Page C08

Estelle R. Ramey, a Georgetown University endocrinologist who never hesitated to craft a funny and pointed line to overturn assumptions about the physiological differences and similarities between women and men, died Sept. 8 at her home in Bethesda. She had Alzheimer's disease.

Dr. Ramey, dubbed the "Mort Sahl of the women's movement" and "George Burns with an X chromosome," burst into the headlines in 1970 when she challenged the assertion of a Democratic National Committee official that women were unfit for the presidency or for handling emergencies such as the Cuban Missile Crisis because of their "raging storms of monthly hormonal imbalances."

As a credentialed expert in the field, "I was startled to learn that ovarian hormones are toxic to brain cells," she wrote in a letter to the Washington Evening Star. She pointed out that President John F. Kennedy had Addison's disease, a chronic, severe hormonal imbalance, and that his medications could result in dramatic mood swings.

"If it's testosterone the public wants in a president, as an endocrinologist I can't recommend a 70-year-old man in the White House. They should get a 16-year-old boy instead," she said. "It seems the only thing the public doesn't want to see in a president is estrogen."

Men, she said, are clearly the weaker sex, and Mother Nature may well be a radical feminist, based on the biological evidence. The female of every species, she noted, is stronger in terms of stamina, longevity and performance under stress.

"Men were designed for short, nasty, brutal lives. Women are designed for long, miserable ones," she opined.

Dr. Ramey became a popular and much-sought speaker on society's myths about how physiological gender differences affect political and social roles. She won over an audience of conservative women in Winter Park, Fla., and the graduates of Sidwell Friends School, where she was the school's first female commencement speaker. Always good for a quote, she appeared in major publications across the country and wrote two books, numerous scientific articles and a piece ("Men's Cycles -- They Have Them Too"wink for the first issue of Ms. magazine.

Her wit was rooted in statistics, scientific research and personal experience with discrimination.

Born in Detroit as Stella Rosemary Rubin, she was raised in New York City by her mother, a French immigrant who was illiterate but insisted on education for her daughter. Dr. Ramey skipped several grades, graduating from high school at age 15. Thanks to the virtually free Brooklyn College, she graduated in 1937 and was immediately hired to teach chemistry at Queens College. Teaching by day and studying by night, she earned a master's degree in chemistry at Columbia University in 1940.

She met her husband, James Ramey, a Columbia law student, at their New York boarding house. They were married by the not-yet-famous theologian Reinhold Niebuhr in his apartment.

In 1941, the couple moved to Knoxville, Tenn., where her husband worked for the Tennessee Valley Authority. The chemistry department chairman of the nearby University of Tennessee refused to hire her because he thought she should be "home taking care of her husband." But when the military draft of World War II thinned his faculty of men, he asked her to teach Air Force cadets. No matter that she was pregnant -- Dr. Ramey took the job, at one-third the pay of her predecessor. Her husband, she told the New York Times, "was absolutely determined that I not falter in my career. . . . He didn't have to carry me piggyback while he was climbing.''

After the war and a short period in Washington, her husband got a job in Chicago at the Atomic Energy Commission. Dr. Ramey earned her doctorate in physiology at the University of Chicago in 1950, on the relationship of the nervous system to stress responses. She taught for several years in the university's medical school until her husband's career bought them back to Washington in 1956. Dr. Ramey became a faculty member at Georgetown, where she worked until retiring in 1987. She was a founder and the second president of the American Women in Science.

In addition to her husband of 65 years, Dr. James T. Ramey of Bethesda, survivors include two children, Drucilla Stender Ramey of New York and Dr. James Ramey of Bethesda; and five grandchildren. One granddaughter, Sara Ramey, is writing a biography of Dr. Ramey.

Dr. Ramey's decades of endocrinology research brought her recognition in the medical world, but her facility with quips gave her a national audience. Asked once by a sneering lawyer if she preferred the title "chairperson," Dr. Ramey responded, "I'd rather be a chairman. They make more."

feminist at a White House tea. She was a regular at the Renaissance Weekends made famous by President Bill Clinton.

Dr. Ramey continued to investigate the impact of stress hormones on males and females and blamed the lack of related research on bias in the largely male scientific establishment.

"I am appalled at the fact that men have not studied the differences between males and females for their own advantage,'' she said in the 1980s. Such studies would help men as well as women and society, she said, because women outlive men by seven to nine years.

"Now, I like testosterone. Every home should have some," she said. "But it becomes damaging as a man gets older. I'm trying to help men live longer, although I'm not sure all of them deserve it."

She told a convention of surgeons in 1989 that the human heart, if receiving a normal supply of blood and nutrition, has a life expectancy of 150 years and the brain 200 years. Researchers have found ways to slow the aging process and revitalize the body. Essential to the scenario, she said, is getting the right chemical balance with nutrition, vitamins and drugs.

"The goal is to die young at a late age. I'd say 120 years looks like a good goal," she said.

At the time of her death, Dr. Ramey was 89.

if only hotfunmi could pick more from her than quotes. . .
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by tRoOE(f): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2008
@debo
@ Trooe make sure my slice is the BIGGEST after Mr O's tongue
greedy tongue shocked shocked shocked i see you are trying to get Mr O mad
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 9:06am On Feb 14, 2008
@HOTFUNMI

I am a feminist ooo. . .I hope to be enlisted in your personal crusade. . .

The first book i ever finished cover to cover was the biography of Mary Wollstonecraft.

Changed my world view for ever.

Peruse my posts you will see evidence of my sterling feminist credentials. . .

Word to Almondjoy. grin
Re: Fake Female Police In Nigeria by almondjoy(f): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2008
debosky:

your words not mine grin grin

Notice I have simply questioned the intelligence in some of your posts without insulting you, you are either naive or highly misguided. I maintain that.

@ Trooe

if you noticed the 'my people' thread was just for laughs, I have no time for serious beef on nl. . .I'm more amused than anything else wink

I think I may know who you are. . .just greet Mr. O for me wink

@ almond

Me i no get wahala in someone expressing an opinion, but when she tries to force it down my throat, I take exception. Why would I call a daughter of eve Ashawo when I no be her customer? grin grin grin

all this animosity she is spreading sounds like a cheap way to gain popularity. . .in that respect she's no better than the gender confused ayefele/star01 or some of the other demented folk in here. At that point I stopped giving her serious attention, I just poke fun at her when I'm bored wink

You are not in that category of male---- lipsrsealed  You are just a loveable pest! cheesy No beef at all.  But kai!---you sure can be a pain in the butt--if you mean the person that day. cheesy  In a nice way.  Keep it up! kiss
Another person like you na Doyin13------------no beef at all.  Never mad--never foul!  Just dey jump around for Nairaland without qualms---but intelligent.  No curses, no disrespect.  When fight bust--im go just run. cheesy

hotfunmi:

At least oyb is decent--he gives his own with a little class. Debosky go plenty school ooooooooooooooh  Not small school.  Sly--that one? Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  Abeg--don change name soteeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, still of no use.  Don't eat too many men oooooooooooh!  They are in shortage! cheesy

Back to work jare--I will come back to view the hilarious exchanges between you and your many suitors!  I see you guys are learning not to do without each other. cheesy

doyin13:

@HOTFUNMI

I am a feminist ooo. . .I hope to be enlisted in your personal crusade. . .

The first book i ever finished cover to cover was the biography of Mary Wollstonecraft.

Changed my world view for ever.

Peruse my posts you will see evidence of my sterling feminist credentials. . .

Word to Almondjoy. grin

Talk of the devil!  Hotfunmi--your "Dow" art in "New York" just went up!  Enjoy! cheesy

Viewing doyin13's profile---sweet memories! Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

You know you are going to be eaten alive on this Nairaland! cheesy  I like the fact that you have mustered courage to post that picture up there again.  Just be ready! cheesy  If that is not you, too bad--na the doyin13 when we know be that. cheesy

tRoOE:

@debogreedy tongue shocked shocked shocked i see you are trying to get Mr O mad

I know you now!  Welcome back girleeeeeeeeeeeee!  But go and answer the questioned asked on "your" thread now? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hunger Looms …as Hausa Traders Stop Food Supplies To Other Parts Of The Country / Landslide Hits Enugu After Heavy Rainfall / The Conditions Of Nigeria's Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.