Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South (8707 Views)

South East Youths: "We’ll Shutdown Nigeria if Anything Ugly Happens to Buhari" / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / Nigerian Soldiers Discover Boko Haram Bomb Making Factory In Yobe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by EteFlexible: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2012
Youths Shutdown Africa’s Largest Indomie Factory In Kaduna South

Information reaching 247ureports.com through security sources in Kaduna indicate that youths from five communities in Chikun local government area [LGA] shutdown and sealed off Africa’s largest indomie factory located in Kaduna South. The factory was sealed today at 6am.

According to information received, the youths are reported to be demanding for the industry to extend employment opportunities to the members of the host communities – as previously agreed.

The youth protesters arrived at the factory facility at 6am with placards to seal off the facility. The youths comprised of a mix of Christains and Muslims from the five host communities.

The area police control post manned by DPO Oliver Eze addressed the youths pleading with them to allow the staff of the Indomine factory to enter the facility. In response, the youths were said to allow the staffs to gain entrance into the facility.

But talks between the facility managers, the police and the youths – according to our source – remain ongoing.

http://247ureports.com/youths-shutdown-africas-largest-indomie-factory-in-kaduna-south/

1 Share

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by UnknownMember: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2012
..The federal government needs to do something about this 'host community' menace in Nigeria..

- The Oil companies are suffering it daily in the Niger Delta.

- Other oil serviceing companies are suffering same.

- Even Federal Parastatals are suffering similar. I remember when the Port Harcourt Airport Host community stormed the Airport demanding employment of their indegenes and compensation..

- So what if their is no real qualified persons in their community? What should the company do?

Nigerias Economic climate is very hostile to big businesses and small ones alike.

8 Likes

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Hmmmmmm *clears throat* i'm speechless
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by megxo(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2012
R U KIDDIN ME....... angry AM @ KRPC RYT NAO, PASSED FRONT OF DIA A COUPLE OF MINS AGO, N I DONT SEE ANY LOCK DOWN,,,,,,,

247UREPORTS, U GUYS R SPREADIN FALSE NEWS JOR undecided

1 Like

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by emekaD3(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2012
HAHAHA..good move..lol
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by hardywaltz(m): 10:05am On Nov 29, 2012
megxo: R U KIDDIN ME....... angry AM @ KRPC RYT NAO, PASSED FRONT OF DIA A COUPLE OF MINS AGO, N I DONT SEE ANY LOCK DOWN,,,,,,,

Can u help us confirm the veracity of this story coz there's no pics to back it up.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by maigida231(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2012
megxo: R U KIDDIN ME....... angry AM @ KRPC RYT NAO, PASSED FRONT OF DIA A COUPLE OF MINS AGO, N I DONT SEE ANY LOCK DOWN,,,,,,,

bro sup u dey go dat reunion na rico.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Emmy9ite(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2012
Men! Finally I've been able to access the net. Is that why there are few people online?

Indomie should stick to their agreement, you can't cover up several acres of land that would have been used for agriculture and still not employ the youths.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by malele(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2012
how indommie will not employer boko haram ooooo
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by mejai(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2012
indomie pls settle d host communities wit indomie hungry man pack. Biko.
But if dey r not qualified, wat next? Bombing!

1 Like

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by megxo(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2012
hardywaltz:
Can u help us confirm the veracity of this story coz there's no pics to back it up.
D STORY IS FALSE JOR.........DONT MIND EM

1 Like

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by megxo(m): 10:24am On Nov 29, 2012
maigida231: bro sup u dey go dat reunion na rico.
RICO WASSUP WITCHA..... cool
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by bunchyproject(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2012
God Help Us
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2012
its called rentier mentality
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Pato30(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2012
Pls alwaz crosscheck ur info.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2012
This is a Capitalist Economy.. no community youths should be given free-handouts because a factory is established in their broke-back community, whatever happened to your Local Government Chairmen who get a monthly allocation in millions of Naira? Communities need to start demanding performance from their LGA Officers and Governors. Indomie pays HEAVY taxes and is in the business of making money not giving it out.. they also do some charity work.. why would they employ some dead-beat, unskilled, lazy, illiterate when their own government won't employ them or create jobs for them..

http://247ureports.com/youths-shutdown-africas-largest-indomie-factory-in-kaduna-south/

3 Likes

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Felixalex(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2012
malele: how indommie will not employer boko haram ooooo
. How u̶̲̥̅̊ will not go and learner english ooooo
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Jazzgreen(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Dlawrenzo(m): 11:09am On Nov 29, 2012
Dat their social responsibility 2 d people
Most conpany nigeria fail carryout their social responsibilities
D youths are right
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Dlawrenzo(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Dats their social responsibility 2 d people
Most conpany in nigeria fail carryout their social responsibilities
D youths are right
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by zicjoe(m): 11:21am On Nov 29, 2012
Pls try to authenticate ur news b4 posting cos there's nothing of such in kaduna.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by KINGwax(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2012
Unknown Member: ..The federal government needs to do something about this 'host community' menace in Nigeria..

- The Oil companies are suffering it daily in the Niger Delta.

- Other oil serviceing companies are suffering same.

- Even Federal Parastatals are suffering similar. I remember when the Port Harcourt Airport Host community stormed the Airport demanding employment of their indegenes and compensation..

- So what if their is no real qualified persons in their community? What should the company do?

Nigerias Economic climate is very hostile to big businesses and small ones alike.
you don't need former skills to be i loader or a packer in the factory. Give them job. It's an obligation
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by UnknownMember: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
KINGwax: you don't need former skills to be i loader or a packer in the factory. Give them job. It's an obligation

You will be surprised the job designation these people demand for.. M.Ds and G.Ms

Imagine a host community that wrote to us demanding we grant them scholarship, which we obliged, then they wrote demanding that we pay the benefactors of the scholarship 850,000 per month for the duration of their program.. I almost chocked on my own breath!! Thats the case that many companies suffer. My company still pays compensation to the host community of our club house. We bought the land outright o!! Have the C-of-O and all, but we still pay the community every year.

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by 4Play(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: This is a Capitalist Economy.. no community youths should be given free-handouts because a factory is established in their broke-back community, whatever happened to your Local Government Chairmen who get a monthly allocation in millions of Naira? Communities need to start demanding performance from their LGA Officers and Governors. Indomie pays HEAVY taxes and is in the business of making money not giving it out.. they also do some charity work.. why would they employ some dead-beat, unskilled, lazy, illiterate when their own government won't employ them or create jobs for them..

It's amazing that you don't hear of people matching to their local and state government houses to demand that action be taken on development. Instead, there's a preference for shaking down businesses for monetary compensation.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by tunaprex: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
malele: how indommie will not employer boko haram ooooo
Guy, yu don cause me headache. Pls go back 2 school.

1 Like

Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by ESULAALU: 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Unknown Member:

You will be surprised the job designation these people demand for.. M.Ds and G.Ms

Imagine a host community that wrote to us demanding we grant them scholarship, which we obliged, then they wrote demanding that we pay the benefactors of the scholarship 850,000 per month for the duration of their program.. I almost chocked on my own breath!! Thats the case that many companies suffer. My company still pays compensation to the host community of our club house. We bought the land outright o!! Have the C-of-O and all, but we still pay the community every year.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT YOUR COMPANY?! STOP LIVING IN SELF DENIAL,I KNOW THIS IS YOUR WISH BUT TO ACHIEVE IT YOU WILL NEED TO GET THAT ASSWIPE OF YOURS AWAY FROM THE CYBER-CAFE DOWN THE ROAD.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by citizenisb: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Malamissah(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Felixalex: . How u̶̲̥̅̊ will not go and learner english ooooo
please help me telling him oh
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Napolitano(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why is this post made as news on this site when the report has not been verified?
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by UnknownMember: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
ESULAALU:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT YOUR COMPANY?! STOP LIVING IN SELF DENIAL,I KNOW THIS IS YOUR WISH BUT TO ACHIEVE IT YOU WILL NEED TO GET THAT ASSWIPE OF YOURS AWAY FROM THE CYBER-CAFE DOWN THE ROAD.

I already told you once, if I were as poverty stricken as you, I would have killed myself a long time ago.. I have since surpassed even your fathers gross achievements in life at my age.. You should look to me as a role model. Sadly, working at a cyber cafe can never get you to where I was 10 years ago, talkless of where I am at presently..
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by ESULAALU: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Unknown Member:

I already told you once, if I were as poverty stricken as you, I would have killed myself a long time ago.. I have since surpassed even your fathers gross achievements in life at my age.. You should look to me as a role model. Sadly, working at a cyber cafe can never get you to where I was 10 years ago, talkless of where I am at presently..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA

I KNOW YOU ARE ELOQUENT AND YOU CAN TALK BUT I DID ACHIEVE ONE THING,I DEFINITELY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE AND FORCED YOU TO STAY HUMBLE ON THIS NAIRALAND.READ YOUR POST AGAIN,DID YOU INSULT ME ONE BIT?NOOOOOOOOOO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMO ALE,O GENTLE PAA.
NEXT TIME,AM SURE YOU WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE REPLYING ANYONE ON THIS SITE WITH INSULTS,EXCEPT OF COURSE YOU WANT TO GO EXTINCT.

NOW IN REPLY TO YOU BEING SOMEWHERE 10 YEARS AGO,YES,I COULD NEVER HAVE GOTTEN TO WHERE YOU WERE 10 YEARS AGO COS NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRIED TO STOOP DOWN JUST TO GIVE YOU A PAT ON THE BACK FOR POLISHING MY SHOES AND SUCKING MY POO...I STILL COULDNT SO INSTEAD I HAD TO RESORT TO KICKING YOU INTO YOUR CAGE AND YOU ARE SO USED TO IT NOW NOT A DAY PASSES BY WITHOUT YOU ASKING TO BE TREATED LIKE AN ANIMAL.

ANOFIA! COMMON BACK TO YOUR CAGE.
Re: Youths Shutdown Indomie Factory In Kaduna South by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Host community wahala is the biggest problem of companies after quadruple taxation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF / INEC To Train Over 1m Personnel For 2019 Elections / Why I Can’t Pray For Nigeria And Its Leaders – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.