Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them (1368 Views)

Female Body Parts Men Find The Sexiest. #1 Is Surprising / Guys:which Of These Is Your Ideal Female Body Structure? (pix) / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (2) (3) (4)

Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2012
my thread was moved. any way my new question is what do ladies view their body parts as in the dating game of romance? I say this because if a girl scopes a man's chest or biceps it's not a big deal but if a man looks at a girl's thigh the woman covers that place with her hand. why the protective reflex response?
Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2012
jacobscros: my thread was moved. any way my new question is what do ladies view their body parts as in the dating game of romance? I say this because if a girl scopes a man's chest or biceps it's not a big deal but if a man looks at a girl's thigh the woman covers that place with her hand. why the protective reflex response?
@bolded,that is the answer to your question. In your College biology,weren't you taught that reflex actions can be involuntary? Most times they do it out of 'pricked' conscience,with the knowledge that those places should be covered and not exposed for the viewing pleasure of randy guys.

Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by 190theclown: 10:15am On Nov 29, 2012

Even starin @d boobsie alone is enuf 2get them uncomfortable esp d guilty Nigerian ones

Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 29, 2012
please I would appreciate male responses in this thread majorly as I can't trust the response of someone who wears a miniskirt and then gets offended when I look at her goods...
Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by olumaxi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
I was pasin by on my street wen i saw dis cute girl sittin in her shop wit her leg opened..i luk soteh,okada nearly jam me..dat was wen she smiled n then close d cinema..lobatan
Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by patholaw: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
If 2say d okada jam u u die & God ask u watin u dey do wen okada jam u...u go say u dey look film 4 inside skirt cinema
Re: Female Body Parts And The Veneration Attached To Them by pearlmma05(f): 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
olumaxi: I was pasin by on my street wen i saw dis cute girl sittin in her shop wit her leg opened..i luk soteh,okada nearly jam me..dat was wen she smiled n then close d cinema..lobatan

Help Me Find Love! / S€x Tape Implications.... / Ladies!is It The Responsibility Of Your Guy To Tak Care Of Your Financial Needs?