Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Do You Experience Low CPC On Adsense Earnings? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Experience Low CPC On Adsense Earnings? (1138 Views)

Low Cpc For The Month Of April / Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! / Help!he Has $514 In Adsense Earnings But Can't Withdraw It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Experience Low CPC On Adsense Earnings? by ogusbaba1(m): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2012
Hello webmasters in the house, this might not look new to most of Us here, as we are experts in various angle or the other,

the bitter truth i can tell you on how u can recover go CPC on your adsense earning is to stop all auto posting web softwares to various social network like facebook,twitter etc.

This websofts are Graffiti,Twitterfeed,Dlvr.lt,etc.

Little reason
Visit from these softwares links pointing directly to your adsense blog, always come in with low CPC,
As Google Adsense server can not target ads which are to be serve to your blog,
adsense can madly display one major ads to 100 unique visitors that visits your blog.
Due to non target ads this will automatically drop down your CPC to zero, from my experience, visits from social network CPC is always €0.08 compare to when visit comes from search engines to your blog.
I have experience this for long and i have a blog post on it..

Increase your earming
if u wat to increase your adsense cpc kindly stop all auto posting with immediate effects, nd watch how your CPC massively increase with in the next 2weeks of pausing all your Auto posting softwares..

How did you find this?

(1) (Reply)

Notice: Adbrite To Cease Operations On Feb 1, 2013. Get Alternatives / Who Wants To Join Me? / How To Stay Safe With Adsense Program: The Dos And Don'ts Of Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.