Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys (684 Views)

Ios 7 Specs VS Android 4.2, Windows Phone, Blackberry 10 / Mtn-Nigeria’s Blackberry 10 Plans / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by econome(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2012
For those poor guys & babes that will always buy latest Blackberry by suffering and by force.
Your problem is here again! Your current blackberry smartphone will be out of fashion soon because RIM is launching latest smart phone in January 2013 called "Blackberry 10".

I know the launching of the smartphone in January is your number challenge for 2013. So what are you going to do, keep using your current one that will become 'palasa' in your mind when the new one is introduced?

Remember what you went through to get the cash for the current one, its just a pity. But this lastest Blackberry 10...'o ma bad gan o'(you deh laff?)

My advise to you: there is more to life than a smartphone.

Click on the link below to play the video online
http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2012/09/25/tech-talk-news-blackberry-10-video-hits-the-internet/

Don't Spend But Utilise Money
-Econome

Re: Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by Lexusgs430: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Technology or advancement in device cannot remain static !!! Why the constant blackberry bashing? Certain freedom -fundamental human rights has not been taken away from the populace,freedom of choice and expression, to mention, but a few!!!

Let people that want to buy the latest devices buy, so long has they have not come to you to fund this pleasurable habit!!!
Re: Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by jedisco(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
@op
You should mind your business. I don't see BB users complaining and I also see no reason why you should do so on their behalf.
Re: Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by ochukoccna: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
WTF is the op's problem with BB users
Why the BB hating?
Na Apple send you?
Did someone use a BB phone to snatch your woman away or something...
Re: Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by Francheezy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
0P, i feeL u, i feel u die
, , ,
Make dem g0 buy am naw
Re: Blackberry 10 And The Poor Babes & Guys by sheyma: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2012
But d Op sees nothing wrong in buying d latest samsung phone, iphone5,mhen u really need to grow up and stop feeling intimidated by d name BLACKBERRY

(1) (Reply)

M T N Customer Care Indeed / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date, News And Rumours / Bbm To Hit Android, Ios Platforms Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.