Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? (2114 Views)

How To Tolerate Cheating Husband. / Some Men Are Just Plain Evil (and Lazy)! / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by ayeesha: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2008
hi yàll

for the ladies especially but guys are also welcome to contribute.

what will you do if your man suddenly wakes up one day after frequently complainig of not being comfortable in his workplace and says

he wants to resign? you try to discuss the issue, try to advice and convince him to atleast wait untill he gets another job before resigning

but he refuses and goes ahead to resign without getting another offer elswhere. you try to make him see reason but he turns it into an

issue, saying you do not want him to progress in life and calling you all manner of names.

six months later, he still has not gotten another job. you carry all the burden of the home, fuel for car, gen, food, nepa bills, etc

despite all you do, the man does not appreciate anything and anytime there is an argument, he does not hesitate to call you names and

blame you for his misfortunes and each time you remind him of the day he resigned without thinking of the future, he calls you a witch

who does not want him to succeed in life. all he does is stay at home, waiting for people to call him for interviews.

to the ladies, for how long will you continue to tolerate his behaviour towards you?

to the men, will you treat your woman in the same way?
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by Joey82(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2008
u can tolerate him for as long as u can work hard to feed him and shoulder his responsibilities. r/ships are mutual after all. grin grin
anyway, just tell such a lazy man to go get a life
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by ratiken(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
His actions are products of frustration

If u can cope with him when he is back to a good job, then stay put and do what u can.

If u can shoulder him through this period, U'll definitely be d one
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by adekennis(m): 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2008
OOhhh! angry cry cry cry cry
he"s looking for a way to brake up ni my sister cry cry cry cry
y guys desperate naa angry
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by Bossman(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2008
He is probably some what frustrated with things. He likely could not take it at his old job, and usually the best thing to do is move on. But, he should have at least tried to secure something else before moving on. But, he figured you can carry the load, for now. I'd say give him some time and may be encourage him. However, if he is being mean to you and does not want to appreciate what you are doing, I'd say kick is a$$ out and move on. Life is too short!
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by Honeyboy09(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2009
That man needs Deliverance ,
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by 2tait: 12:19pm On May 18, 2009
I guess this has to do with communication.
Apparently, there has been a breakdown in communication.
As difficult as it may seem, you can revive the relationship and even spice it up.

The issue of being lazy and jobless are a thing of the mind and a response to the breakdown in communication
between both of you. Look at the source of the problem and tackle it from there.

visit http://wetindeyforum.com/index.php?topic=27.0
for when it feels like it is not working.
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by Nignog: 3:43pm On May 18, 2009
tell him u witch and u sell his head at the lagos market
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by samparian(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2009
Honeyboy09:

That man needs Deliverance ,
i agree.

My dear Ayeesha, marriage is for better or worse. he's your husband and he needs your support emotional and spiritual. he wasnt like this before. he had a job so its not about lazinesss.
i dont condone lazy people, male or female. no matter who they are.

he may have felt that you're capable of handling things financially, thats why he just quit his job with hope of getting a better one. It seems you earn a lot of money? dont you?

just pray for him and try and then prepare his favourite meal. when he's finished, and is relaxing in front of the TV, sit close to him and put your head on his laps and just stay there. he'll wonder why and you'll have a meaningful discussion. Just tell him you support whatever he chooses to do and you dont want your relationship to drift apart.

let me know how it goes.
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by ChuckBass1(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2009
@poster and post

See Greedy bastards at work undecided

When he was working and making all the dough and giving you everything you were seeing him as a responsible person and ready to cling unto him like a leech for years but all of a sudden he is kinda down and your already spewing nonsense about how lazy he is because all the goodies of life are turning into a mirage for you all of a sudden.

You now realise how hard it is for a man to maintain a home and his girlfriend or wife buying this and that or repairing this or that or maintaining this or that without asking you for a dime and all of a sudden, it is pinching you now that you have to fuel the car or buy fuel for the generator because you were so used to being so laid back and spoilt and the man does everything.

Welcome to the real world you lazy Greedy slob! I hope the guy doesnt get a job for the remaining 6 months and depends on you for survival and then you will know how it feels to be a man instead of a god for nothing grabbing greedy b***tch always waiting for her man to provide for her!

But as always, because you guys are so helplessly dependent on men, it wont take you long to go and cheat on him with another guy that has a job so that you can continue to benefit from him and become laid back with no commitment for survival! undecided

Greedy Bastards!

1 Like

Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by samparian(m): 5:36am On May 20, 2009
Chuck i bow for you ooo

you dey vex big time.
true, our women are over dependant on the men but take am easy with the abuse abeg
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by acidrop(f): 5:37am On May 20, 2009
y would u marry sich in d first place, lol
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by ayeesha: 10:21am On May 20, 2009
@ chuck

if you go tru the post carefully, i never for once said it was me that scenario was happening to so pls read it again before spewing out insults and

calling me names. and even if it was me or the person it was really happening to, you have no rights to call anybody names cos no one dragged you

to this topic or forced you to comment in the first place. and if you cared to check the date of that post, you will see it was posted over a year and

three months now and your evil wish for that family in question will definately not come to pass. he still has not gotten a job but for your

information, since you are are sooo much in sympathy for the young man, they have resolved their differences and are still living happily together,

despite his not having a job.

@ all,

thanks to those of you who took the time to actually read and give usefull advice, even though the topic is old and their differences have been

resolved a long time ago. and to those who had nothing usefull to contribute, what can i say but that its a very free world and last time i checked,

there was still freedom of expression and you are definately entitiled to your opinions so, no hard feelings.

@ samprian, 2tait

your advice was the best* even though it came over a year after*. thanks for being so mature. like i said above, he is still job hunting but they no

longer have problems (atleast not to our knowledge unlike when it first started) and are still living happily together.
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by nethacker(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2009
@poster,
A lazy manarrrggghhhhh!!!! angry . i'll advise u to do so if u can carry a burden that outweigh ur strength,
Me lazy woman?? no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On May 20, 2009
A lazy man should/must not be tolerated at all.
Jobless but not lazy can be tolerated
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by samparian(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2009
@ Ayeesha,
I'm really happy they have resolved their differences.
Thank God for that.
God will give the young man a job of his choice. Stay blessed.
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by yomi007k(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chuck Ba$$:
@poster and post

See Greedy bastards at work undecided

When he was working and making all the dough and giving you everything you were seeing him as a responsible person and ready to cling unto him like a leech for years but all of a sudden he is kinda down and your already spewing nonsense about how lazy he is because all the goodies of life are turning into a mirage for you all of a sudden.

You now realise how hard it is for a man to maintain a home and his girlfriend or wife buying this and that or repairing this or that or maintaining this or that without asking you for a dime and all of a sudden, it is pinching you now that you have to fuel the car or buy fuel for the generator because you were so used to being so laid back and spoilt and the man does everything.

Welcome to the real world you lazy Greedy slob! I hope the guy doesnt get a job for the remaining 6 months and depends on you for survival and then you will know how it feels to be a man instead of a god for nothing grabbing greedy b***tch always waiting for her man to provide for her!

But as always, because you guys are so helplessly dependent on men, it wont take you long to go and cheat on him with another guy that has a job so that you can continue to benefit from him and become laid back with no commitment for survival! undecided

Greedy Bastards!

Wa sere joor. You took the words outta ma mouth.
The kinda females that r bred these days make me understand why men ought to be mean to them.
It's all good, the battleline has bEen drawn with dem GREEDY BASTARDS!
Re: For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Honeyboy09: That man needs Deliverance ,
gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Old Age....what Is Your Worst Fear? / Jilted Wife 'chops Off Husband's joystick Twice After Catching Him Cheating / HELP! How Do I Tell My Sister Her Husband Gave Her STI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.