Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC... (1083 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Sympathies With Chelsea Fans After Loss (pix) / Should Mikel Obi Remain With Chelsea For Another Season? / Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC... by marvelck: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2012
"London (Stamford) Bridge is falling down...
falling down, falling down,
Stamford bridge is falling down,
My dear Chelski"

The person that wrote this song must have had Chelsea FC in mind. cos everything about the song has to do with the current depredation (manager/poor performance) at Chelsea and attempts, realistic or fancilful being made by the owner to repair the bridge (Chelsea)....

Heard Torres stays in an hotel permanently, while John Terry is known to be a chronic womanizer as well as Ashley Cole and most of the players in Chelsea. And dont be surprise if their current poor form/performance is not unconnected to women and sex...

Re: Love, Romance & Sex: The Cause Of The Problem With Chelsea FC... by KINGwax(m): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2012
As i no get comment for this fuckin thread, how we go do am?
By the way, kingwax wuz here!

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Kicks Over Italian Friendly / Coach Catches Wife In Bed With His Star Striker / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.