Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? (7597 Views)

10 Top Secrets To Become A Successful Blogger / Great Tips On How To Become A Successful Blogger And Drivetraffics To Your Blog / How To Become A Successful Blogger In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
maclatunji: ^LOL. You go fear my free website promotion skills now. That is why I am confident that you need money. I know someone who cracked the top 500 websites in Nigeria with little content. What happened? Some serious investment in paid SEO. He kind of took a breather and the decline shows. Without paid promotion, the growth is poor.

Free website promotion is like farming with your bare hands- it is possible, but ridiculously difficult!
Bros you don't need to pay anyone for SEO,getting on the page of google is very easy if you no wat u doing,the only time I don't compete is if I find wikipedia,about.com,ehow dominating the first page. Ones again I say you don't need money to be be a successful blogger. What you need is time and effort.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2012
demoreon:
Bros you don't need to pay anyone for SEO,getting on the page of google is very easy if you no wat u doing,the only time I don't compete is if I find wikipedia,about.com,ehow dominating the first page. Ones again I say you don't need money to be be a successful blogger. What you need is time and effort.

correct, correct..especially in naija where we dont have so much of money for the marketing thing..you will be surprise that most people starting out in this internet thing dont even have a budget..thats one major reason a lot of them end up dumping their blogs
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by GentleFrank(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Yes. It takes a little money and time to be a successful blogger. Returns will come later as long as you are patient. My entertainment blog is www.BuzzyNaija..com. Also, for daily entertainment updates, jokes, news, stories, romance, riddles, musics, videos and lots more, please like our page @ www.facebook.com/BuzzyNaija now.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
No.
You just need exposure.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
bara pistis:

correct, correct..especially in naija where we dont have so much of money for the marketing thing..you will be surprise that most people starting out in this internet thing dont even have a budget..thats one major reason a lot of them end up dumping their blogs
How can they have budget when there's no motive.
I see lot of blogs nowadays and the first question that pops is what's was the bloggers thinking, Noone says u you shouldn't offer same product,most blogs are using same content, themes,font even banners without the headline changed, zero creativity.
Majority buy outdated and bunch of ebooks that offers no value,even the ones that get quality materials don't digest the content before rushing down to blogger.
Next they signup for an account, they post 3-4 articles mostly copied from other blogs, then they sit and expect $$$ to roll in.
Its high time bloggers woke up and do the right thing.
Why I hold on to my belief that u don't need money to be successful in the bloggn world, even if they optin for paid traffic or manage to rank 1 on mr G, they won't still make money cos the ppc won't be more than 0.05$ and if its per impression maybe 2$ for every 1000 dudes.
Time to watch some movies smiley
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by Sirdayor(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2012
You need money! but not necessarily plenty money. You need to register and host your domain(except if you are on free platform like blogger). Remember also that you need to pay your subscription for internet or browsing at cafe.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by ajetunblog(m): 4:27am On Dec 05, 2012
you dont need money,i started blogging this August,that time my blog ranking was 11 million..today its 2 mill plus..that part of hardworking,you can check it on alexa.com

Number 1 thing you need is time,minimum time i spend online is 11 hours and maximum is 20 hours,its up to you if you dont believe me

Sometimes,you want to go out to enjoy your self with friends,may be club and other places,you cant do this because people are online waiting for you to post news and once you are not online,they will loose interest.

You can check my blog : http://ajetun..com
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by souleymon(m): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2012
Abujafood: Why don't you ask Linda Ikeji, She makes close to N700k monthly and yet uses a free blogging service.

Was going to say that
still on and ranks high in SEO.
She doesnt even spend on Marketing.

The only cost i incurred was my domain and i was on $200 monthly b4 i waned.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by Ivynwa(f): 8:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Methinks hard work will take you where money can't take you. The most important thing is the info/the entertaining/educative etc info that makes people stay glued to your blog like we all follow Linda like twitter grin. Biggups to that hardworking girl. It does take hard work to get info you know.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2012
ajetunblog: you dont need money,i started blogging this August,that time my blog ranking was 11 million..today its 2 mill plus..that part of hardworking,you can check it on alexa.com

Number 1 thing you need is time,minimum time i spend online is 11 hours and maximum is 20 hours,its up to you if you dont believe me

Sometimes,you want to go out to enjoy your self with friends,may be club and other places,you cant do this because people are online waiting for you to post news and once you are not online,they will loose interest.

Bro I blog also and I don't spend 100hours, you can queue your post to be delivered exactly when you want them to. Am sure you have a site where you get your latest gist,you could set up a bot that would go to the site check the content date,if its recent it copies the lastest gist and update it on your blog. That works for me.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by IncomeTutor: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Let us not deceive ourselves. You need money to start
a blog and run it. Your internet connection, time
spent (read: invested), and your efforts to blog about
topics of interest regularly is money.

When you are blogging for fun and profits, you will need
additional money to register a domain name and buy web
hosting.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 9:55am On Dec 05, 2012
demoreon:
Bro I blog also and I don't spend 100hours, you can queue your post to be delivered exactly when you want them to. Am sure you have a site where you get your latest gist,you could set up a bot that would go to the site check the content date,if its recent it copies the lastest gist and update it on your blog. That works for me.

getting the bot seems to be my main challenge though i got one thats is not working presently.pls can you pm me a place i can get it fre
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by maclatunji: 10:19am On Dec 05, 2012
ajetunblog: you dont need money,i started blogging this August,that time my blog ranking was 11 million..today its 2 mill plus..that part of hardworking,you can check it on alexa.com

Dude, the key word here is "successful", can you blog with next to no money? Yes! Can you become a successful blogger without money? I say no. When you enter the top 100,000 on Alexa with this your strategy, let me know.
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by adewex(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2012
brabus:

Money is secondary. You need TIME and PASSION.

I do make average of N5m per annum on blogging and I spend less than N150k. I spent more time researching and preparing contents than look for money.
Wow!! Really?
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
bara pistis:

getting the bot seems to be my main challenge though i got one thats is not working presently.pls can you pm me a place i can get it fre
Checkout ubot nt free bt it does a perfect job, super auto blogger free nd delivers...
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
demoreon:
Checkout ubot nt free bt it does a perfect job, super auto blogger free nd delivers...

ubot..that was a kind of surprise,i ve been seeing it wirhout knowing it use...thanks a lot man...just got this blog (my signature) early november..and i have 16 backlink when i checked it through a.hr.ef..do you think am doing well?
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2012
bara pistis:

ubot..that was a kind of surprise,i ve been seeing it wirhout knowing it use...thanks a lot man...just got this blog (my signature) early november..and i have 16 backlink when i checked it through a.hr.ef..do you think am doing well?
Yes you doin well, you gat rich content. That's very nice compared to majority of links hav seen posted on here.
Also you rank for some long tail keywords e.g top 3 ccna training sites. cool from over 126 mills competing pages bt you can do better, my guess is u jst starting in d seo world bt you doing great.try and get backlink from .edu and .gov sites.ubot is a soft u don't wanna joke wit,kinda expensive bt its d bomb,get it today nd u will make ur cash back in 48hrs.Keep it up bro
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2012
thanks..@demoreon..i will go for it
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 12:28pm On Dec 06, 2012
bara pistis: thanks..@demoreon..i will go for it
You most welcome
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ demoreon that ubot thing is just too expensive..i tuth it was just a bot not knowing that it can be use to develope bots....pls, if one is to invest in this. what are it advantages interm of usage ...i mean what can one use it for.cos i m just seeing it as a software use in developing applications.can it be use to develope a site .how many months will it take a newbie to learn it usage..where can i get books on it and i also want you to tell me it limitations from your experience in using it
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by maclatunji: 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
^Guy na wa O. So many questions, my guy wan hammer big time! God dey una go make am. grin
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^Guy na wa O. So many questions, my guy wan hammer big time! God dey una go make am. grin

man most chop now
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^Guy na wa O. So many questions, my guy wan hammer big time! God dey una go make am. grin
lol...naso

@bara pistis
Right now I don't know which of the questions to answer first, so I will write a review instead.
First things first. When you download it, Ubot doesn’t do anything. Yea it does nothing smiley so if you were expecting some $$$ spilling machine then you are wrong.

Ubot is a software for developing bots, a tool for creating bots that automates anything you can imagine.

Let me give u an hint on one of the things I use it for, assuming a client buzz me requesting for 5000likes within 3days, all I need do is;
* setup a bot to create 5000 yahoo mail accounts
* Tell the 5000 mails to goto facebook and register using the newly created emails
*I tell the bot to login into the emails and click on facebook confirmation link
* Tell the 5000mails to goto my clients facebook page and like it smiley, now u might be thinking ip issues, that's well taken care of. It supports proxies so u could use different ip's for all the accounts.

Ubot is basically a software that will let you build anything as long as it interacts with a website. So now you have the tool to create softwares that already exist but cost hundreds of dollars.

You can spend a day building a bot that will save you a weeks of manual inputs. Developing bots with Ubot involves following an algorithm I.e creating something step-by-step:

You don't need to be a programmer to use it or have any idea of programming as its supports drag and drop
All you need is a 1 short video teaching you how it works, then you can apply the knowledge to create more bots

learning to build a bot is very easy but you actually need something to automate. If you don’t have a the slightest idea on on how to create a yahoo mail account or gmail, submit ads to Facebook, do keyword research , post comment on nairaland,open and verify a paypal account then you can’t really automate nothing, right? Meaning whatever you want it to do, you must be able to do it manually so it can learn from you.

Ubot is a superb tools for creative ppl, If you come up with ideas all of the time,have lots of accounts on blogs, forums and social media; or you need to create multiple new accounts for use then ubot built in generator randomly generates supplies attributes like Gender, Zip Code, Password and Birthday in a snap.
Honestly Ubot is one of the best tools to automate 99% of what you already do on the internet.
It doesn't matter if your intentions are legit or illegit,

Here are a few things that Ubot can do:

Auto tweeting
Auto Twitter following
Auto facebook likes
Auto facebook votes
Posting on forums e.g nairaland
Uploading Videos to popular video sites
Mass posting mails on Forums
Create threads on just about any type of forum
Data Scraping and compiling
RSS Submission
Creating WP blogs and posting
Facebook friend adding
Facebook Group Management
Automatic website creation ( yes it can be used to create a website)you must create one, so it learns how to do it, then you instruct it to create another one or as many as you want it to create using your clients detail.
To cut the long story short, if its something that you can do, then Ubot can do it.
This will help you lot of hours also money that you are currently paying to your outsourcing team.
The best part that I love is the fact that you can sell each bot you create. And make some $$ for the weekend

There have been many tools created that help me with specific, time/money consuming tasks, but they were always limited and the creators never really thought outside the box.

You see, that's what makes this such a great software. I'm able to take something that would take 5-6 hours of my time and automate it. Creating a tool that can build me backlinks, easily and effectively.
Its only limitation is your mind.

Ubot will literally pay for itself, and more within a week. That's a guarantee.

I seriously doubt if there are any SEO company or serious internet marketer and don't have this software. You can build any application that you need, free yourself of the time and effort needed to do these repeatable tasks. Let the application run and do the work for you. While you receive the $$ alerts.
Sorry for the long review.
Demola

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by maclatunji: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
^It seems as if ubot creates contrived growth instead of organic growth but if you say it generates revenue, that is definitely something to consider. You see it costs considerable amount of money and people are saying here: "No O, you don't need money just keep writing and posting, the traffic will come."

tongue
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
maclatunji: ^It seems as if ubot creates contrived growth instead of organic growth but if you say it generates revenue, that is definitely something to consider. You see it costs considerable amount of money and people are saying here: "No O, you don't need money just keep writing and posting, the traffic will come."

tongue
Ubot does whatever you want it to do, like I posted earlier, it could be used for white-hat or blackhat,you can instruct it to go and spam different forums with spuned articles which is blackhat or u tell it to go look for relevant content and post on your blog or for it to use your preset articles(white-hat) what I posted earlier is jst abt 10% of what it can do.
Am also a fan of you don't need money, ubot is kinda expensive bt u could do without it as a newbie, for those saying keep writing and posting traffic will come,I will remember there blogs and website in my prayers.
smiley
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by maclatunji: 12:16am On Dec 08, 2012
^LOL
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by barapistis(m): 4:08am On Dec 08, 2012
demooo ubot self go don dey fear you..thanks shaa..now i get the gist
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2012
bara pistis: demooo ubot self go don dey fear you..thanks shaa..now i get the gist
You most welcome...keep the questions coming smiley
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by wakes: 1:06am On Jun 29, 2014
demoreon: lol...naso

@bara pistis
Right now I don't know which of the questions to answer first, so I will write a review instead.
First things first. When you download it, Ubot doesn’t do anything. Yea it does nothing smiley so if you were expecting some $$$ spilling machine then you are wrong.

Ubot is a software for developing bots, a tool for creating bots that automates anything you can imagine.

Let me give u an hint on one of the things I use it for, assuming a client buzz me requesting for 5000likes within 3days, all I need do is;
* setup a bot to create 5000 yahoo mail accounts
* Tell the 5000 mails to goto facebook and register using the newly created emails
*I tell the bot to login into the emails and click on facebook confirmation link
* Tell the 5000mails to goto my clients facebook page and like it smiley, now u might be thinking ip issues, that's well taken care of. It supports proxies so u could use different ip's for all the accounts.

Ubot is basically a software that will let you build anything as long as it interacts with a website. So now you have the tool to create softwares that already exist but cost hundreds of dollars.

You can spend a day building a bot that will save you a weeks of manual inputs. Developing bots with Ubot involves following an algorithm I.e creating something step-by-step:

You don't need to be a programmer to use it or have any idea of programming as its supports drag and drop
All you need is a 1 short video teaching you how it works, then you can apply the knowledge to create more bots

learning to build a bot is very easy but you actually need something to automate. If you don’t have a the slightest idea on on how to create a yahoo mail account or gmail, submit ads to Facebook, do keyword research , post comment on nairaland,open and verify a paypal account then you can’t really automate nothing, right? Meaning whatever you want it to do, you must be able to do it manually so it can learn from you.

Ubot is a superb tools for creative ppl, If you come up with ideas all of the time,have lots of accounts on blogs, forums and social media; or you need to create multiple new accounts for use then ubot built in generator randomly generates supplies attributes like Gender, Zip Code, Password and Birthday in a snap.
Honestly Ubot is one of the best tools to automate 99% of what you already do on the internet.
It doesn't matter if your intentions are legit or illegit,

Here are a few things that Ubot can do:

Auto tweeting
Auto Twitter following
Auto facebook likes
Auto facebook votes
Posting on forums e.g nairaland
Uploading Videos to popular video sites
Mass posting mails on Forums
Create threads on just about any type of forum
Data Scraping and compiling
RSS Submission
Creating WP blogs and posting
Facebook friend adding
Facebook Group Management
Automatic website creation ( yes it can be used to create a website)you must create one, so it learns how to do it, then you instruct it to create another one or as many as you want it to create using your clients detail.
To cut the long story short, if its something that you can do, then Ubot can do it.
This will help you lot of hours also money that you are currently paying to your outsourcing team.
The best part that I love is the fact that you can sell each bot you create. And make some $$ for the weekend

There have been many tools created that help me with specific, time/money consuming tasks, but they were always limited and the creators never really thought outside the box.

You see, that's what makes this such a great software. I'm able to take something that would take 5-6 hours of my time and automate it. Creating a tool that can build me backlinks, easily and effectively.
Its only limitation is your mind.

Ubot will literally pay for itself, and more within a week. That's a guarantee.

I seriously doubt if there are any SEO company or serious internet marketer and don't have this software. You can build any application that you need, free yourself of the time and effort needed to do these repeatable tasks. Let the application run and do the work for you. While you receive the $$ alerts.
Sorry for the long review.
Demola
Guy you are good! Thanks for the review.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by demoreon: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
wakes:
Guy you are good! Thanks for the review.
Thanks...that was 2years ago smiley
Re: Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? by MORNDEW(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ogbonnagba: You just have to fashion a niche which you are good in and kick off. though you are required to have some money which will be used to register for your domain name and web hosting that is if you want to host your blog. Though you can still make some money online without being a blogger, the choice is yours....
how do u make money online i like to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Celebrates Special Olympics World Cup Games With A Doodle / Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.