Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (37719 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by lakesider(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2012
This religions know they ll soon go extinct, that's why they keep putting forward baseless argument. This is no stone age.give us your proof.emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:38am On Dec 02, 2012
[color=#990000]“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
—Matthew 7:15
[/color]

Mohammed started his religion on the pretext that his allah was the same as that of the Jews and Christians. The Christians rejected him knowing that Christ had warned that he was the last to come and that many will come proclaiming his name. The Jews out-rightly rejected Mohammed for his lack of understanding of their religion. His fellow arabs mocked him there after and wondered why as a prophet he could not perform any miracle.

13yrs later Mohammed changed the direction of worship from Jerusalem to mecca and on his dying bed pronounced his last hadith which called for the killing and persecution of Jews and Christians.

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Wendyslim(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Mtcheeeew , watever i beg
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by jomarick(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmm...We all look but see differently! It depends on what those acronym means to you.Typing "LOL" if it means laugh out loud to you so be it if it goes the other way damn you!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Phemour: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2012
This is simple and straight forward, my own definition for 'LOL' is Laugh Out Loud..if u have hidden definition for 'LOL' den ur Lord Awaits You (LAY).
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2012
Rubbish of the highest order,the op,and satan must be high on drugs.
My God doesn't smoke eegbo,yet He's the Most High.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Lordave: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2012
Lovine: RUBBISH! It really means Lord Of Love

Lucifer is the lord of love or lust.
obviously u are madly in love wit lucifer
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by donfemzy: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2012
Abeg let's ask IFA
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2012
i'm ALIVE = I'm A Lucifer In Violent Earth.

Now please, go and kill yourself & tell everybody else to do the same. Rubbish. I wonder why people are so s.ill.y. Stop wasting the brain God gave you. Use it to think.

I'll advice you to concentrate on living a good and happy life and looking for ways to make the world around you a better place instead of wasting your time on silly conjectures. Consult your Bible or your Qur'an, & stop listening to people who are either out to make money out of you, or as in this case, simply attract attention(some of them might be psychiatric patients without knowing it. Seriously!)

Dont be faithless. Using LOL, BRB, or anything will not bring Lucifer or whatever any closer to you once you believe you are under God's protection & you pray regularly.
Thats why a hadeeth in islam says ''all actions shall be judged according to intention''
*of course, this doesnt include wicked acts against innocents as there can be no good intention whatsoever for such*

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Revelation 13:15

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The image of the beast? why image when we have been told it is a number? The number given by John was shown to him as a vision. This wasn't a number but an Arabic inscription that had a striking similarity with greek numerals of 666.

Below is the islamic inscription that was a flag inscription during Jihad raids by mohammed. This symbol is widely depicted around islam and is still till this day found in mosques and the national emblems of islamic countries.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by ypzilanti: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Foolish people.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2012
Now this is the original inscription from the dead sea scrolls for the mark of the beast

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: [color=#990000]“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
[/color]

Mohammed started his religion on the pretext that his allah was the same as that of the Jews and Christians. The Christians rejected him knowing that Christ had warned that he was the last to come and that many will come proclaiming his name. The Jews out-rightly rejected Mohammed for his lack of understanding of their religion. His fellow arabs mocked him there after and wondered why as a prophet he could not perform any miracle.

13yrs later Mohammed changed the direction of worship from Jerusalem to mecca and on his dying bed pronounced his last hadith which called for the killing and persecution of Jews and Christians.

IQ level = -0.0005. With this, you must be feeling really cool with yourself.

Please show us the hadeeth were Muhammad called for the killing and persecution of jews and xtians.

Also show us or tell us where you read that the Xtians rejected Muhammad.

A typical example of people who promote hatred and division by spreading lies and conjectures. I dont envy your life at all.

Yet, you'll be the first (if you are a xtian) to open your mouth and say ''all liars shall go to hell''. Anywy, this wont really apply to you, since you r not just an ordinary liar, but a PATHOLOGICAL one.

Better repent.

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2012
which to early John and early christian scribes appeared as a number

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

IQ level = -0.0005. With this, you must be feeling really cool with yourself.

Please show us the hadeeth were Muhammad called for the killing and persecution of jews and xtians.

Also show us or tell us where you read that the Xtians rejected Muhammad.

A typical example of people who promote hatred and division by spreading lies and conjectures. I dont envy your life at all.

Yet, you'll be the first (if you are a xtian) to open your mouth and say ''all liars shall go to hell''. Anywy, this wont really apply to you, since you r not just an ordinary liar, but a PATHOLOGICAL one.

Better repent.

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

as requested

4 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: [color=#990000]“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
[/color]

1. do the jews believed in Jesus or rejected him and killed him like a scape goat in your bible?

2. Who claimed he was the apostle of Jesus that never met Jesus before. . .killing christians and challenging the disciples of Jesus for preaching wrong gospel, was it not 'paul'

3. Who wrote 50% of the gospel. . .changing Jesus preachings and contradicting his gospel. . .was it not 'paul'

4. Who established christianity working with the romans(now roman catholics) was it not 'paul'

dont make me expose paul here. . .or you will be ashamed for involving Prophet Mohammed(sa) in this thread. . .
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2012
From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 327: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by bobolekepee(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2012
WEML...What Ever Major Loser grin
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Now this is the original inscription from the dead sea scrolls for the mark of the beast

It's good to see you are taking foo...lishness to greater heights.

Dead sea scrolls & mark of the beast? Relationship please. & who saw the scroll?

& where the heck did you see the flag Muhammad used during wars o! Please do us a huge favour and quote ur sources and authorities for all these.

I think we are derailing this thread o. Please open another thread for this ur relatnship between mark of the beast and Allah.

My only other assignment for you is to go and find out what the jews call God, & what arab xtians call God as well in their respective languages. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by searay(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2012
Lovine: RUBBISH! It really means Lord Of Love

Lucifer is the lord of love or lust.
God is love while Lucifer is lust
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cmiller(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is ant-shit.....Lord is a zillioneth greater than lucifer so LOL(Lord Of Lords)
Thanks be to God
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
comparing the arabic inscription and the numeral symbols in revelations.

we can see clearly that the symbol for allah looks strikingly like the greek number xi which is 60

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by vesto09(m): 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Revelation 17:12-14

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This verse refers to the newly established and soon to be established Islamic states after the Arab Spring. The Ten Kings which are reffered to as having no kingdom actually means that the 10 ARAB Nations will unite and form an Islamic Caliphate. The Beast refers to Islam.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
One mind means a singular unifying Ideology in the form of Islam.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The lamb is Isreal.

Haba! Cunningly cunnillingooooooooooooosie!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by hagma37yahoocom: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
I dont know why people undermine the power of lucifer. Its all about craving ways for his forthcoming(THE DAJJAL [666]). I know many would discredit this proof but who cares.
They need to gather fans and awarness for his coming by subconciously brainwashing you creating a very level ground for his coming. Etc............
Abeg i no get time to dey convince already lostminds.i also love watching football which is one of their ways. Guys be wise its all real.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

Dead sea scrolls & mark of the beast? Relationship please. & who saw the scroll?

& where the heck did you see the flag Muhammad used during wars o! Please do us a huge favour and quote ur sources and authorities for all these.

I think we are derailing this thread o. Please open another thread for this ur relatnship between mark of the beast and Allah.

My only other assignment for you is to go and find out what the jews call God, & what arab xtians call God as well in their respective languages. Ode.

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

the guy is so dumb. . .this thread is not bout Mohammed and he started posting trash. . .the MOD should do their work
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: the guy is so dumb. . .this thread is not bout Mohammed and he started posting trash. . .the MOD should do their work

so the abbreviation "LOL" in all it's innocence represents the devil whereas an evil organization that has killed millions over the years is benign?

This thread was about the symbolism to the devil. I am directing you to the truth.

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by valencia25(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
LOL = Lord Of Lord... End of grin grin
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
The mark of the beast.

Pious muslims have a prayer scar on their head. Jihadist wear the symbol of Allah is great!

Revelation 13:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Jihad

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

so the abbreviation "LOL" in all it's innocence represents the devil whereas an evil organization that has killed millions over the years is benign?

This thread was about the symbolism to the devil. I am directing you to the truth.
lwkm grin . . .so you now believed in 'lol' symbolised a devil stuff? Jeeez! See how ignorant some christians are. . .who were the people killing in the bible history? Was it not jehovah order till dat. . .

You talked bout symbolism who is the 'morning star' in the bible and what country uses star of David?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
After world War one, the remmannats of a vast Islamic caliphate in the form of the Ottoman Empire was destroyed. The European colonialist in their struggle for world conquest carved out the world for their self. The Middle East and North African countries were occupied by the France, Britian and Italy.

The end of the 2nd world war saw a wave of independence and the setting up of the state of Israel. Other than Isreal othe countires which were predominantly Muslim were ruled by either secular dictatorships or friendly western Monarchies like in Iran, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. The Arab spring saw the removal of long standing dictators and what was really strikingly familiar about the uprising was that it had a religious undertone to it such as in Libya, Egypt and Syria. The dictators were replaced with Muslim governments which in due time will be able to form a pan-arabic state which will emerge as a world power.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: lwkm grin . . .so you now believed in 'lol' symbolised a devil stuff? Jeeez! See how ignorant some christians are. . .who were the people killing in the bible history? Was it not jehovah order till dat. . .

You talked bout symbolism who is the 'morning star' in the bible and what country uses star of David?

Can you even comprehend written txt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Darwin's Day / Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / Missing Child From Winners Church Found Two Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.