Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (37783 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

read the red txt. The definitions are not meant to be exhaustive. If you have a better definition post it here, I am no authority on Jihad definitions and I am yet to come up with my own personal definition but the little I know of Jihad shows more of a violent disposition to non-muslims and jews in particular than as a peaceful evangelical mission.

I am hoping to be quoted wrong.
you are very brainwashed. . .in what you posted about Jihad didnt you read enemies of Islam. . .is like saying enemies of Nigeria

Who is an enemy. . .and why was isreal bombing palestines??

Allah says in the Quran
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. (Quran 60:8 )

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

pls scroll up to the posted topic above about the persecution of Coptic Christians in Egypt.

I am not making this sh1t up. It's out there all you need is a device to the internet and a search engine.

If I hurt your beliefs, it was meant to let you see the light.

Oga, re-read my post and understand it. If i wake up today & declare my intention to start killing all the xtians i know (God forbid) & quote some 'verses' like Shekau, that will still not make it acceptable in Islam. No matter how much you create excuses to justify a very bad thing, it'll never make it good.

Stop giving ISLAM a bad name (even tho some muslims are doing that already as regards some aspects) in order to hang it. However, the good news is you can't hang it. You can only try, & yet the religion will still come out stringer coz you are exposing it more and more for the INTELLIGENT ones to discern.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Stop derailing the thread hotblooded ITKs
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Awoofawo(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
Joyeux: Different meaning to different people but mostly used as laugh out lord.

Exactly o jawe! If you ever go to school, you will have coming the saying context reading! A word that could mean different thing depending on how they are use, different occupation ascribed different meaning to word. Draft in engineering is not same as draft in the military! lol meant Lucifier our lord to the satanist ( that's if you are one of them ) but to me it is simply laughing out loud!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by bory09(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:

IQ level = -0.0005. With this, you must be feeling really cool with yourself.

Please show us the hadeeth were Muhammad called for the killing and persecution of jews and xtians.

Also show us or tell us where you read that the Xtians rejected Muhammad.

A typical example of people who promote hatred and division by spreading lies and conjectures. I dont envy your life at all.

Yet, you'll be the first (if you are a xtian) to open your mouth and say ''all liars shall go to hell''. Anywy, this wont really apply to you, since you r not just an ordinary liar, but a PATHOLOGICAL one.

Better repent.

don't be a f¤¤l, this guy is lecturing you about how things suppose to be you are here ranting and making senseless opposition. Try and check the qu'ran yourself if you want more evidence rather than the ones highlighted above. Being a wisdom proof is living life in vanity and f**lishness

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by jamesbridget13(f): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thats bullshit. To me it means ''Lots of love'' it can mean anything 2 u worshippers of satan, i dont care. Mine ''BJ'' means ''Bridget James'' to someone else it may mean ''Benjamin John'' so can u see ur feature is baseless point?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: you are very brainwashed. . .in what you posted about Jihad didnt you read enemies of Islam. . .is like saying enemies of Nigeria

Who is an enemy. . .and why was isreal bombing palestines??

Allah says in the Quran
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably. (Quran 60:8 )

I have already posted were your Prophet called for the persecution and killing of Jews, christians and non-belivers and how violence was a major and only tool in propagating Islam. I will also have you know that immediately after Mohammed's death many "converted" muslims renounced their religion but the new caliphate ensured that the Jihadist expansion did not wane with more violent persecutions and Jihads.

To use the Palestine excuse is a well scripted plan. Your Arab masters have continued to refute peace and encourage an isolated status for Palestine through tacit and open support of Terrorism in the name of a just course for Palestine.

The true picture is that the Palestinians and Arabs want Jerusalem for themselves and also want all the Jews killed!
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Timijo(m): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
see this
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Slavery is also an integral part of Islam and to justify human booty and dehumanization of black Africans.

Here are some racist quotes from Mohammed on the description of Blacks:

Ishaq, p. 243:

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Mohammed and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq, p. 144:

"A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Tabari, II:11:

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari, II:21:

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq, p. 450:

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Bukhari 4.52.137:

"The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Slavery is also an integral part of Islam and to justify human booty and dehumanization of black Africans.

[size=18pt]Here are some racist quotes from Mohammed on the description of Blacks:[/size]

Ishaq, p. 243:

"I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Mohammed and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

Ishaq, p. 144:

"A rock was put on a slave's chest. When Abu Bakr complained, they said, 'You are the one who corrupted him, so save him from his plight.' I will do so,' said Bakr. 'I have a black slave, tougher and stronger than Bilal, who is a heathen. I will exchange him. The transaction was carried out."

Tabari, II:11:

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."

Tabari, II:21:

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq, p. 450:

"It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah's army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent."

Bukhari 4.52.137:

[size=14pt]"The Prophet said, 'Let the negro slave of Dinar perish. And if he is pierced with a thorn, let him not find anyone to take it out for him.... If he [the black slave] asks for anything it shall not be granted, and if he needs intercession [to get into paradise], his intercession will be denied.'"[/size]

^^^^^^^ thank you.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Plain stupid. People just wake up wit dumb tins in their mind.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by slevin1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Timijo, my dear Timijo, u surprise me with ur ignorance. So an acronyn dat is ambigous cos of different perceptions is nw a sin. Na ur type dem all dese fake pastors dey cari do juju, MUMU.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by kedukc(m): 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Cunni, I applaud your efforts in sharing some vital information, even though you have certainly ruffled some misinformed opinions. I'm not religious but it's left for people to close their eyes when jihad is on the news daily.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:

^^^^^^^ thank you.

http://www./video/x5ncgf_arab-slave-trade_news

^^^watch this.

The Arab slave trade existed for over a thousand years before the Europeans set foot on Africa. Ask yourself why there are little or no African decsndants of Black Africans in Arabia? Because the Arabs castrated and killed off springs of blacks.

The greatest story that has never been told was the evil slave trade sanctioned by Islam (Mohammed himself was both a slave owner and slaver who even had a harem of slave women to meet his s3xual desires). How holy can this man be?

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ms_Steph: Plain stupid. People just wake up wit dumb tins in their mind.

I agree.

Soon they will say

GBAM means "God Brainwashed All Mankind" or some crap like that! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
kedukc: @Cunni, I applaud your efforts in sharing some vital information, even though you have certainly ruffled some misinformed opinions. I'm not religious but it's left for people to close their eyes when jihad is on the news daily.

I have been accused as a christian fanatic, how true can that be lol(and yes i said lol) but the truth is that if we cow and bow for islam we make this beast ever stronger. Most of my muslim brothers here are just simply misinformed and have not even read their holy book or understand and know the history of their religion and how it has affected man kind negatively.

Just imagine a world without Islam.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus:

http://www./video/x5ncgf_arab-slave-trade_news

^^^watch this.

The Arab slave trade existed for over a thousand years before the Europeans set foot on Africa. Ask yourself why there are little or no African decsndants of Black Africans in Arabia? Because the Arabs castrated and killed off springs of blacks.

The greatest story that has never been told was the evil slave trade sanctioned by Islam (Mohammed himself was both a slave owner and slaver who even had a harem of slave women to meet his s3xual desires). How holy can this man be?

I know all about the Trans Saharan slave trade.
And I also know that although they did castrate many of the African MALES, there are in fact a large population in Saudi Arabia WITH Sub-Saharan African ancestry. Largely because of raaape and forced marriages between the female slaves and their "masters". As you pointed out Muhammad was notorious for his inhumane dealings with his female slaves like wise his "goons". Arabs were far more wicked to the black man than whites.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
Today the European slave trade countries in both America and latin America are populated with the descendants of that slave era. Now the European slave trade lasted for about 400yrs in North America but the slave trade between Arabia dates back to pre-islamic times and was greatly re-invograted during the reign of the Caliphates.

Another striking facts is that slaves were not sought out to slave in plantations but were utilized as disposable soldeirs, castrated body guards of harems and as s3xual slaves (in both cases of male and female).

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2012

[size=18pt]Added is a detailed description, with complete revealing of the slave of the auction sale of slave woman,[/size] (rarely mentioned in the Arab medieval literature):

The female slave would be fumigated with aromatic smoke (tubahhar), perfumed and adorned (tuaddal) with incense, her waist would be tightened up waist wrapper. The caller (munadi) would take her by her hand and walk with her around the market calling for her sale. The immoral (fuggar) merchants would gather, inspect her hands, feet, legs, thighs, navel, chest, breasts and back. They would measure her behind in spans (yasbur) check her tongue teeth and hair the merchant does a thorough job (yabdul al-maghud). And if she had clothes on, he would strip her and scrutinize her, and ultimately he would check her vagina and her behind… If he liked her, he would buy the girl and she would stay with him for about 10 days. And when he had fulfilled his desires to the fullest, Zaid the buyer would say to Umar the seller, “ By the name of God, O Khawaja, let us go to the judge. Both would stand before the judge and (the unsatisfied buyer) would relate the defects (ayb) (of the girl)

(i did not type this..lol so those typos are not mine grin)

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:

[size=18pt]Added is a detailed description, with complete revealing of the slave of the auction sale of slave woman,[/size] (rarely mentioned in the Arab medieval literature):

The female slave would be fumigated with aromatic smoke (tubahhar), perfumed and adorned (tuaddal) with incense, her waist would be tightened up waist wrapper. The caller (munadi) would take her by her hand and walk with her around the market calling for her sale. The immoral (fuggar) merchants would gather, inspect her hands, feet, legs, thighs, navel, chest, breasts and back. They would measure her behind in spans (yasbur) check her tongue teeth and hair the merchant does a thorough job (yabdul al-maghud). And if she had clothes on, he would strip her and scrutinize her, and ultimately he would check her vagina and her behind… If he liked her, he would buy the girl and she would stay with him for about 10 days. And when he had fulfilled his desires to the fullest, Zaid the buyer would say to Umar the seller, “ By the name of God, O Khawaja, let us go to the judge. Both would stand before the judge and (the unsatisfied buyer) would relate the defects (ayb) (of the girl)

so sad. I have 2 beautiful daughters aged 2yrs and a week old reading this just made me sick and to think that there still exist a corner in this planet were such is still acceptable behavior.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2000292/Men-allowed-sex-slaves-female-prisoners-job--WOMAN-politician-Kuwait.html

I will fight this till my last breath.

[quote]Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job - and all this from a WOMAN politician from Kuwait
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
UPDATED: 15:38 GMT, 7 June 2011
Comments (120)

A Kuwaiti woman who once ran for parliament has called for sex slavery to be legalised - and suggested that non-Muslim prisoners from war-torn countries would make suitable concubines.
Salwa al Mutairi argued buying a sex-slave would protect decent, devout and 'virile' Kuwaiti men from adultery because buying an imported sex partner would be tantamount to marriage.
And she even had an idea of where to 'purchase' these sex-salves - browsing through female prisoners of war in other countries.

Outrageous ideas: Salwa al-Mutairi's suggestions have provoked anger and disbelief
The political activist and TV host even suggested that it would be a better life for women in warring countries as the might die of starvation.
Mutairi claimed: 'There was no shame in it and it is not haram' (forbidden) under Islamic Sharia law.'

More...
'From now, embarrassment will end': Saudi King bans men from selling lingerie
She gave the example of Haroun al-Rashid, an 8th century Muslim leader who ruled over an area covered by modern-day Iran, Iraq and Syria and was rumoured to have 2,000 concubines.
Mutairi recommended that offices could be opened to run the sex trade in the same way that recruitment agencies provide housemaids.

Example: Mutairi cited Haroun al-Rashid as a man who also had concubines
She suggested shopping for prisoners of war so as to protect Kuwaiti men from being tempted to commit adultery or being seduced by other women's beauty.
'For example, in the Chechnyan war, surely there are female Russian captives,' she said.
'So go and buy those and sell them here in Kuwait. Better than to have our men engage in forbidden sexual relations.'
Her unbelievable argument for her plan was that ‘captives’ might 'just die of hunger over there'.
She insisted, 'I don’t see any problem in this, no problem at all'.
In an attempt to consider the woman's feelings in the arrangement, Mutari conceded that the enslaved women, however, should be at least 15.

Browsing: Mutair says female war prisoners could be bought and kept as sex slaves
Mutairi said free women must be married with a contract but with concubines 'the man just buys her and that’s it. That’s enough to serve as marriage.'
Her remarks, made in a video posted on YouTube last month and carried by newspapers in the Gulf states in recent days, have sparked outrage in cyber-space from fellow Kuwaitis and others in the wider region.
'Wonder how Salwa al Mutairi would’ve felt if during the occupation (of Kuwait) by Iraqi forces, she was sold as ‘war booty’ as she advocates for Chechen women,' tweeted Mona Eltahawy.
Another tweeter, Shireen Qudosi, told Mutairi 'you’re a disgrace to women everywhere'.
For Muna Khan, an editor at the Saudi-owned Al Arabiya television station, the 'icing on the cake' of Mutairi’s 'preposterous views' was her assertion that her suggestions do not conflict with the tenets of Islam.

Shopping for sex: Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, pictured, Saudi muftis said it was not forbidden to own a sex slave
Mutairi said that during a recent visit to Mecca, she asked Saudi muftis – Muslim religious scholars – what the Islamic ruling was on owning sex slaves. They are said to have told her that it is not haram.
The ruling was confirmed by 'specialized people of the faith' in Kuwait, she claimed.
'They said, that’s right, the only solution for a decent man who has the means, who is overpowered by desire and who does not want to commit fornication, is to acquire jawari.' Jawari is the plural of the Arabic term jariya, meaning 'concubine' or 'sex slave'.
One Saudi mufti supposedly told Mutairi: 'The context must be that of a Muslim nation conquering a non-Muslim nation, so these jawari have to be prisoners of war.'
Concubines, she argued, would suit Muslim men who fear being 'seduced or tempted into immoral behaviour by the beauty of their female servants'.

3 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Today the European slave trade countries in both America and latin America are populated with the descendants of that slave era. Now the European slave trade lasted for about 400yrs in North America but the slave trade between Arabia dates back to pre-islamic times and was greatly re-invograted during the reign of the Caliphates.

Another striking facts is that slaves were not sought out to slave in plantations but were utilized as disposable soldeirs, castrated body guards of harems [size=18pt]and as s3xual slaves (in both cases of male and female).[/size]

That is SOOOOO true.
They even did the same to the Europeans as well. smh.

Nasty mofos. And they sit back and watch us with this constant white vs. black bickering
but won't admit they were the HEART of the slave trading and injustice on both sides...YET STILL white and blacks alike, still decide to take on the Arab ideologies and claim that lifestyle they call a religion is "to desegregate the masses". lol

Con of the centuries I tell you.
Top of the line CON.

If I were God...I swear grin grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2012
the lady in the beginning is in denial still.
Africans sold and captured Africans too but this is another subject.

Check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6XspGuMZU

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by ektbear: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
Heatblast: Religious people would always add religious meaning to everything *not suprised* undecided

lmao grin
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Islam is an Arab supremacy belief were every other race is deemed lower, a belief system that thrived on looting and pillage and proscribed s3xual freedom and dominance of Arab Muslim men over everyone and everything.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by nasty45(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: Daniel 8:25

25 And through his policy also he shall cause deceit to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by using peace shall destroy many. He shall also stand up against the Prince of princes, but he shall be broken without raising a hand.

How many times have you heard that Islam is a religion of peace?
and yur name is Cunninlingu55?am sure u knw wt it means
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
nasty45: and yur name is cunnilingus?am sure u knw wt it means

Cunninlingus:

I have been accused as a christian fanatic, how true can that be lol(and yes i said lol) but the truth is that if we cow and bow for islam we make this beast ever stronger. Most of my muslim brothers here are just simply misinformed and have not even read their holy book or understand and know the history of their religion and how it has affected man kind negatively.

Just imagine a world without Islam.

i will quote myself to reply you.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by moppie123(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Stupidity is a common disease that has no cure.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Freeing of slaves is Commanded by Allah Almighty:

"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfastin prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing. (The Noble Quran, 2:177) "
"Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): Ifone (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave , and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to God: for God hath all knowledge and all wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 4:92) "
"God will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give aslave his freedom . If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth God make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (The Noble Quran, 5:89) "
"But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered, (It is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before theytouch each other : Thus are ye admonished to perform: and Godis well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 58:3) "
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom). " (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286) "
Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book18, Number 163) "
"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattabheard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074) "

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmm.....i've already exceeded my usual time limit for religious arguments. & i'm having too much fun where i am now to continue indulging you guys. I've read most of the slavery trash up there, but not all.
Beautiful Kails, welcome to the fold.lol. Now, please listen:

1) The first muazzin (person who makes the call to prayer) in Islam was a slave who was freed by Abubakr(the Prophet's closest companion). His name was Ali, & guess what, he had the honour of being among those who was assured paradise even before he died & he was also the man (yes the former BLACK slave) who MARRIED THE PROPHET'S DAUGHTER.

2) In Islam, if you miss a compulsory ramadan fast without any justifiable reason, you are required to either

A) Fast 60 days in return (yeah, Allah knows this wont be easy hence option B & C)

B) Feed 60 hungry poor people till they are very full ( not give 60 million to ur Imam to sow ''seed'' o)

C) LOOK FOR A SLAVE AND FREE HIM/HER.

& Slavery is an ARAB thing not a muslim thing. Please stop confusing the two. Islam came about to sanitise the Arab world, hence their initial, but long and persistent persecution of Muhammad. The Arabs existed before islam & they were idol worshippers.

Now, as unreliable as wikipedia is sometyms(given that it can be edited by you and i), here's what it has to say about slavery (you can consult the references too. Read and digest it very well please & Kails, please store this one too in ur archives.

www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_views_on_slavery

an exerpt:

.....''Muhammad's traditions Main article: Muhammad and slavery The Islamic prophet Muhammad
encouraged manumission of slaves, even if one had to purchase them
first. On many occasions,
Muhammad's companions, at his
direction, freed slaves in abundance.
Muhammad personally freed 63
slaves, and his wife Aisha freed 67.[32] In total his household and friends freed 39,237 slaves.[33] The most notable of Muhammad's slaves
were: Safiyya bint Huyayy, whom he freed and married; Maria al-Qibtiyya, given to Muhammad by a Sassanid official, whom he freed and who may have become his wife;[34]Sirin, Maria's sister, whom he freed and
married to the poet Hassan ibn Thabit[35] and Zayd ibn Harithah, whom Muhammad freed and adopted as a son.[36]............''
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by FindOut(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
tintingz: Freeing of slaves is Commanded by Allah Almighty:

"It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces Towards east or West; but it is righteousness to believe in God and the Last Day, and the Angels, and the Book, and the Messengers; to spend of your substance, out of love for Him, for your kin, for orphans, for the needy, for the wayfarer, for those who ask, and for the ransom of slaves; to be steadfastin prayer, and practice regular charity; to fulfil the contracts which ye have made; and to be firm and patient, in pain (or suffering) and adversity, and throughout all periods of panic. Such are the people of truth, the God-fearing. (The Noble Quran, 2:177) "
"Never should a believer kill a believer; but (If it so happens) by mistake, (Compensation is due): Ifone (so) kills a believer, it is ordained that he should free a believing slave , and pay compensation to the deceased's family, unless they remit it freely. If the deceased belonged to a people at war with you, and he was a believer, the freeing of a believing slave (Is enough). If he belonged to a people with whom ye have treaty of Mutual alliance, compensation should be paid to his family, and a believing slave be freed. For those who find this beyond their means, (is prescribed) a fast for two months running: by way of repentance to God: for God hath all knowledge and all wisdom. (The Noble Quran, 4:92) "
"God will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give aslave his freedom . If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth God make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (The Noble Quran, 5:89) "
"But those who divorce their wives by Zihar, then wish to go back on the words they uttered, (It is ordained that such a one) should free a slave before theytouch each other : Thus are ye admonished to perform: and Godis well-acquainted with (all) that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 58:3) "
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom). " (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Food, Meals, Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286) "
Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Eclipses, Volume 2, Book18, Number 163) "
"'Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that 'Umar b. Khattab asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) as he was at ji'rana (a town near Mecca) on his way back from Ta'if: Messenger of Allah, I had taken a vow during the days of Ignorance that I would observe I'tikaf for one day in the Sacred Mosque. So what is your opinion? He said: Go and observe I'tikaf for a day. And Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) gave him a slave girl out of the one-fifth (of the spoils of war meant for the Holy Prophet). And when Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) set the war prisoners free. 'Umar b. Khattabheard their voice as they were saying: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set us free. He (Hadrat 'Umar) said: What is this? They said: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) has set free the prisoners of war (which had fallen to the lot of people). Thereupon he (Hadrat'Umar) said: Abdullah, go to that slave-girl and set her free. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Oaths (Kitab Al-Aiman), Book 015, Number 4074) "

Thanks bro.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Find Out!:
Hmmm.....i've already exceeded my usual time limit for religious arguments. & i'm having too much fun where i am now to continue indulging you guys. I've read most of the slavery trash up there, but not all.
Beautiful Kails, welcome to the fold.lol. Now, please listen:

1) The first muazzin (person who makes the call to prayer) in Islam was a slave who was freed by Abubakr(the Prophet's closest companion). His name was Ali, & guess what, he had the honour of being among those who was assured paradise even before he died & he was also the man (yes the former BLACK slave) who MARRIED THE PROPHET'S DAUGHTER.

He was chosen because of his clear voice which he had because he was castrated before his voice cracked in puberty.

This was no show of brotherly love but as useful musical tool.

FACT!

Justify the numerous condemnations made by your so-called holy prophet on the black race before you treat one isolated house nigga as a show of oneness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.