Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? (37782 Views)

"Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / The Professional Names Of Our Lord Jesus Christ The Saviour Of The Whole World / What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by blunderass01: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
manmustwac: RUBBISH! It really means Lord Of Love

Please don't argue with them. You really can't say, otherwise explain while other things you guys considered to be trends of the new century turned out to be devilish.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by blunderass01: 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Deep Sight:

Nonsense, we all know it means "Life of Leprosy" for the sayer.

Look at you. Some one said "Lord of Love" while you said "Life of Leprosy" that doesn't make sense. Tell me what the life of leprosy means for the sayer.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by blunderass01: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cunninlingus: Revelation 17:12-14

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

This verse refers to the newly established and soon to be established Islamic states after the Arab Spring. The Ten Kings which are reffered to as having no kingdom actually means that the 10 ARAB Nations will unite and form an Islamic Caliphate. The Beast refers to Islam.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
One mind means a singular unifying Ideology in the form of Islam.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

The lamb is Isreal.

If that is the case, tell me what is gonna happen to the rest of the world like America, is obama just gonna walk free or is he gonna make heaven? I considered him to be an Anti-Christ or is he gonna be an instrument ,of this islamic nations?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by blunderass01: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cunninlingus: Revelation 13:3

3 And I saw that one of his heads was, as it were, wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world wondered after the beast

This verse predicts both the end of the Islamic Caliphate after WW1 and also predicts the brief re-emergence of an Islamic empire.

The Arab spring is replacing dictators with Muslim Fanatics like the Brotherhood and Al-Qeada.

Will this eventually lead to Arab unification as preached by Gaddafi but opposed by his fellow dictators?

What is clear however is that the deposing of the dictators and replacement with populist hard-line Muslim fanatics has steered a renewed and fervent sympathy for the Palestine cause.

Will an alliance be formed to attack Israel as predicted in the end times?

Illuminati's also talked about unification. Obama and rest of his men talked about unifying the world to achieve their evil aims and you are not thinking in that direction at all. Have you weighed what you are saying very well and you are very sure of this? Truely there are truths in your theories but you cant just waved off what's right in front of you?
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by blunderass01: 5:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
Cunninlingus: [color=#990000]“Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.”
—Matthew 7:15
[/color]

Mohammed started his religion on the pretext that his allah was the same as that of the Jews and Christians. The Christians rejected him knowing that Christ had warned that he was the last to come and that many will come proclaiming his name. The Jews out-rightly rejected Mohammed for his lack of understanding of their religion. His fellow arabs mocked him there after and wondered why as a prophet he could not perform any miracle.

13yrs later Mohammed changed the direction of worship from Jerusalem to mecca and on his dying bed pronounced his last hadith which called for the killing and persecution of Jews and Christians.

And on what ground do you based your words.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by paparazzi1987(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
smileyGuy it really shows that you are completely senless in extracting senless verses from your sensless scripture.
Have you forgotten that the real beasts are the isreal and the US. The two (Inveted) triangles is a sign of isreali flag,
which shows that they are the real beast and not the muslims.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by paparazzi1987(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
blunderass01:

If that is the case, tell me what is gonna happen to the rest of the world like America, is obama just gonna walk free or is he gonna make heaven? I considered him to be an Anti-Christ or is he gonna be an instrument ,of this islamic nations?

Guy it really shows that you are completely senless in extracting senless verses from your sensless scripture.
Have you forgotten that the real beasts are the isreal and the US. The two (Inveted) triangles is a sign of isreali flag,
which shows that they are the real beast and not the muslims
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by paparazzi1987(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

as requested

The particular quran that u got all these quotes must have been made by your father..you are a stupid lier..
Am from a mixed religion (father muslim, mother xtian), and i havgone through all the verses in the quran nothing of all these quotes exist there.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by paparazzi1987(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Qur’an 9:29-Fight against Christians and Jews ”until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.”

Qur’an 4:91- If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant.

. Qur’an 9:7-9-Don’t make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

Qur’an 9:12-14-Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

. Qur’an 9:5 Kill the nonbelievers wherever you find them.

Qur’an 2:191-2-Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers.

Qur’an (5:51) - ”O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

Qur’an (2:65-66) Christians and Jews must believe what Allah has revealed to Muhammad or Allah will disfigure their faces or turn them into apes, as he did the Sabbath-breakers.

Qur’an (4:48, 4:116)-Those who ascribe a partner to Allah (like Christians do with Jesus and the Holy Spirit) will not be forgiven. They have “invented a tremendous sin.”

Qur’an (4:51)-Jews and Christians believe in idols and false deities, yet they claim to be more rightly guided than Muslims.

Qur’an (5:51) Don’t take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them.

Qur’an (5:80) – “You will see many of them befriending those who disbelieve; certainly evil is that which their souls have sent before for them, that Allah became displeased with them and in chastisement shall they abide.” Those Muslims who befriend unbelievers will abide in hell.

Qur’an (3:85) - ”And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.”

. Qur’an 9:6-Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don’t submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

Qur’an 5:53 Jews and Christians are losers.

Qur’an 5:59 Jews and Christians are evil-livers.

Qur’an 5:63 Evil is the handiwork of the rabbis and priests.

Qur’an 5:72 Christians will be burned in the Fire.

Qur’an 5:73Christians are wrong about the Trinity. For that they will have a painful doom.

Qur’an 9:30Christians and Jews are perverse. Allah himself fights against them.

Qur’an 9:34 Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis.

Qur’an 19:35-37“Woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.”
Jesus was not the Son of God. Those who say he was (Christians) are going to hell.

Qur’an 28:62-64 Allah will taunt Christians on the day of their doom, saying: Where are My partners whom ye imagined?

Qur’an 40:73Allah will taunt the Christians in hell, saying: Where are all my parnters that you used to believe in?

Ishaq:364 “Muslims, take not Jews and Christians as friends. Whoever protects them becomes one of them, they become diseased, and will earn a similar fate.”

Qur’an 3:67 ”Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was a true Muslim, surrendered to Allah (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.”

as requested

The particular quran that u got all these quotes must have been made by your father..you are a stupid lier..
Am from a mixed religion (father muslim, mother xtian), and i havgone through all the verses in the quran nothing of all these quotes exist there.

1 Like

Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
paparazzi1987:

This is just a snippet from the Quaran on line
http://www.usc.edu/org/cmje/religious-texts/quran/verses/008-qmt.php#008.012
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Cunninlingus: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
paparazzi1987:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M3xUgyq1AQ&list=PLBB86F46C22613099&index=32
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by topmostg: 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
paparazzi1987:

dont mind the guy, he got the fake qur'an.
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Chidon202069(m): 8:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Who want be a member of church of satan call me on +2347065001203
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by Chidon202069(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2013
Who want be a member of church of satan call me on +2347065001206
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by AngelDina(f): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2013
lol it means I'm having habit to post '"lol"' in every second sentence ? cheesy indirectly m worshiping satan ? lolzz
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by AngelDina(f): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2013
Chidon202069: Who want be a member of church of satan call me on +2347065001206
okey quite intresting i want to be but for it i need a million daily cheesy contact me shikhayadav0043@gmail.com
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by AngelDina(f): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2013
Chidon202069: Who want be a member of church of satan call me on +2347065001203
seems these numbers are prank cheesy
Re: ‘LOL’ Really Mean ‘lucifer Our Lord’? by bobbydbobo: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2016
bobbydbobo:
. ..........
cultists. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Start Taking TB Joshua Seriously? / Wearing Jewelries Takes One To Hell? / When To Be Silent In 20 Situations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.