Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists (20683 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 / *~ Gbawe Voted The Politics Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
wesley80:

@Jarus, can you with any honesty say Gbawe has'nt done worse without even as little as a caution let alone a ban? Instances abound of threads where Gbawe was clearly the agressor and he was pampered all through and such threads eventually locked or seen out! but a ban? not for NL's Mr Untouchable. Here are a few:

www.nairaland.com/989785/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-submits-interim

www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland#up

www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off- n300m-hydro-power/2

Now that is what we are talking about. How can he (Gbawe) win the poster of the year, if he is served a deserved ban? This is the kind of question, I asked Jarus of Coogar, that resulted in his banning. A reason I want him to post the exact comment.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem2: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jarus:

I have already served you 2-hours ban for the hidden post above.

I have already posted that post before seeing ur warning. No problem. I have suck it up. Just 2hrs.
That hypocritical bigot needs to learn from me no doubt.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
PointB banned for 2 hours for violating Moderator's ceasefire instruction and derailing thread.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Wesley,

Pls let's take our concerns to the complaints thread. We don't want this thread to lose its purpose - nomination.

Thanks
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Afam4eva(m): 3:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Guys, sheath your swords and let's make this worthwhile.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by wesley80(m): 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
afam4eva: Guys, sheath your swords and let's make this worthwhile.

That's the point, It cant be! Anyway, I leave you guys to your desires.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by seanet01: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2012
GBAWE
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
STANDING
Gbawe 7
Naptu 5
Afam4eva 4
Katsumoto 4
Bluetooth 1
Spyder88 1

12 more days to the end of first ballot (nomination),
Will Gbawe be the first holder to retain the crown?,
Will Katsumoto, for the third year running, make it to the final stage again?
How far can Naptu sustain the initial endorsements? Will he make it to final ballot(election proper)?
Will Afam survive the Katz resurgence and make it to the final round?
Or are new horses coming to the show, and these guys rendered the proverbial horse that dances first, but turns spectator at the end of the show?

One day is a long time in politics, sorry politics section. 12 days is even a generation.

Let's have full fun. Keep nominating!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
This is no brainer...without thinking[size=20pt] Katsumoto[/size] picks my vote
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by DeepSight(m): 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Gbawe
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
Demdem:

Av a taste of ur own medicine hypocrite. grin grin
Next year, u will be considered if u are of good behavior.
Am loving this. grin grin

No mind the guy.....am sure Okija_juju is silently laughing somewhere.

Our God of today na sharp sharp justice God cheesy grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Akanbiedu(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
I nominate Gbawe.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
ilugunboy:

Abi nau grin grin our God never disappoints. grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Demdem:

Abi nau grin grin our God never disappoints. grin grin

He think say na only him sabi disqualify abi?

Let him also feel how it is to be at the receiving end of disqualification... cheesy
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2012
I think I have made my point. And that is: despite his posturing, Jarus has designed this Poster of the year award to favour his candidates, the people he likes.
And I have also been vindicated in my assertion that Jarus would prefer to ban those who ask him hard questions rather than offer logical explanations, if that is not bigotry in action I wonder what is then.

So oga Jarus, go ahead and crown saint Gbawe already, there is no need for formality. What a charade!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^

Demdem:

Again u are talking crap. Is this thread meant for such? There is a complaint thread we all are encouraged to use and if u like send seun a mail directly. This thread is strictly for nominations and rules well stated and u are found wanting. Suck it up like a man, get rid of bigotry that has eaten u up and pray for a ban free next year.
Why should this be difficult for u to do.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
PointB: I think I have made my point. And that is: despite his posturing, Jarus has designed this Poster of the year award to favour his candidates, the people he likes.
And I have also been vindicated in my assertion that Jarus would prefer to ban those who ask him hard question rather than offer logical explanations, if that is not bigotry in action I wonder what then.

So oga Jarus, go ahead and crown saint Gbawe as already, there is no need for formality. What a charade!
Thank God the ban-rule is a forum-wide rule, applicable to all sections, not Jarus' design.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
Point B.... Na you be this?!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mods, please forgive me, but I need to dance small Azonto before I comment any further...

4 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
ilugunboy:

Silently what?!

I dey tear laugh like mad man here... grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2012
Okija_juju: Point B.... Na you be this?!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mods, please forgive me, but I need to dance small Azonto before I comment any further...

My brother, I beg you can dance jor. Make I follow u dance too. lol

In fact I dey do gam gam style.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-yOKRJQp4yLE/UH0OhzQASuI/AAAAAAAAJw4/4VhilhXZ6mU/s1600/as.Jpeg[/img]

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
Okija_juju:

Silently what?!

I dey tear laugh like mad man here... grin grin

I dey laugh too. Like baba Obj.
lol
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by PointB: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Oya now, where are the 'laughers' una don tire? grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ngwakwe: 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jarus, can you please clarify why Gbawe has not been ban for so many responsibilities/misconducts in Nairaland as shown in those thread.

Is it because, he is A.C.N mouthpiece or that he is untouchable?

He is a good poster, no doubt but his inability to control his temper or ignore useless exchanges make him unworthy of even contesting the Poster of the year in Political Section.

Secondly, can you quote the comment that warranted you to ban PointB.

Jarus, see how small authority that Seun gave you is turning your head, why ban PointB for asking why he was banned previously and again banning Demdem for reminding him how he misapplied his authority some other place.

Don't behave as untouchable, I am warning you.

By the way clarify yourself by showing us the quote that made you ban PointB.

For your information, don't try hiding this post as you are not God

wesley80:

@Jarus, can you with any honesty say Gbawe has'nt done worse without even as little as a caution let alone a ban? Instances abound of threads where Gbawe was clearly the agressor and he was pampered all through and such threads eventually locked or seen out! but a ban? not for NL's Mr Untouchable. Here are a few:

www.nairaland.com/989785/aig-imoukhuede-c-ttee-submits-interim

www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland#up

www.nairaland.com/933109/osun-kicks-off- n300m-hydro-power/2

2 Likes

Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^^

I told you guys to direct your concerns to the complaints thread.
Thsi thread is not for complaints.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ngwakwe: Jarus, can you please clarify why Gbawe has not been ban for so many responsibilities/misconducts in Nairaland as shown in those thread.

Is it because, he is A.C.N mouthpiece or that he is untouchable?

He is a good poster, no doubt but his inability to control his temper or ignore useless exchanges make him unworthy of even contesting the Poster of the year in Political Section.

Secondly, can you quote the comment that warranted you to ban PointB.

Jarus, see how small authority that Seun gave you is turning your head, why ban PointB for asking why he was banned previously and again banning Demdem for reminding him how he misapplied his authority some other place.

Don't behave as untouchable, I am warning you.

By the way clarify yourself by showing us the quote that made you ban PointB.

For your information, don't try hiding this post as you are not God

Jarus.

Can you please let this guy serve out the rest of today banned because of that threat in bold.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
this thread is gradually turning to a joke! Jarus,this is the second time am making/asking a suggestion/question.are you moving this thread to the front page?
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
berem: this thread is gradually turning to a joke! Jarus,this is the second time am making/asking a suggestion/question.are you moving this thread to the front page?

Yes, it's going to front page later in the week.
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Okijajuju1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Jarus: ^^^^

I told you guys to direct your concerns to the complaints thread.
Thsi thread is not for complaints.

Jarus, I love this thread..... Why wasn't I invited?! O! Yeah! I was banned.. grin
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by dayokanu(m): 8:41pm On Dec 03, 2012
PointB You sef like you advised Okija Juju, Go to electoral court and fight your case But at this point you are disqualified.

I nominate Katsumoto
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
berem: this thread is gradually turning to a joke!
Bulls eye!
Re: Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
From musiwa to gbawe to kat. . . .na we get am tongue tongue

i nominate katsumoto cool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Dismisses ‘N2.67bn School Feeding Fraud' / Gbajabiamila Unhappy With Cashless Policy Because Of Tinubu Bullion Van - Atiku / Attacks By Opposition Sent Me Back To School – Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.