Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] - Romance (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] (34229 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:23am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: what?? U think am a pauper...i go woo u now. I expect better things from a diva like u and nt garri

Garri is just for starters, anything you want, say it, and it's done. kiss

ItsModella:
vote for me and get a private jet

Haahhaha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: WTF! Are u still craving my attention? Stay put,dear.i can't deal with ur frequent moodswings
Trust me, I'll leave you because of this competition. You'll know the real shollypopz when it's all over lil boy!

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
Trust me, I'll leave you because of this competition. You'll know the real shollypopz when it's all over lil boy!

Love your signature!

Ose baby mi!

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Na d koko now... They think I'm a player...
LOL I'll advice you create a thread.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 1:27am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: LOL I'll advice you create a thread.
Hahahaha no ooo... No need for that...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 02, 2012
ItsModella:
vote for me and get a private jet
Ahh! See babes talking*kisses*...abiL are you gonna change ur mind?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Hahahaha no ooo... No need for that...
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 1:34am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: undecided undecided undecided
Why you dey bend mouth now?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 02, 2012
ikekings: Why you dey bend mouth now?
na so my face be grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:38am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: Ahh! See babes talking*kisses*...abiL are you gonna change ur mind?

Yes!! 3 private jets, and as much náked women/ men as you like smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by ikekings(m): 1:40am On Dec 02, 2012
hornipipe: na so my face be grin
Hmmm... Ok ooo...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
Trust me, I'll leave you because of this competition.
you were never with me
You'll know the real shollypopz when it's all over lil boy!
bwahahaha...this reminded me of my female prefect's threats in high school...i already knw u are 'hot' & more difficult than i can be...btw,do not for any reason,ever tell me to shut the hell up.Good night,dear...Binger has forgiven all
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2012
abiL:

Yes!! 3 private jets, and as much náked women/ men as you like smiley
Bwahahaha!...u are as funny as u are beautiful. Don't be anxious,the crown is yours
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 02, 2012
@binger: Shut the hell up!! angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:48am On Dec 02, 2012
binger: Bwahahaha!...u are as funny as u are beautiful. Don't be anxious,the crown is yours

kiss kiss kiss

I fear not!... With people like you behind me wink grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:49am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz: @binger: Shut the hell up!! angry

Oya take ice-water, cool down baby mi... Don't chase customers away!!

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 02, 2012
abiL:

Oya take ice-water, cool down baby mi... Don't chase customers away!!
That's the only reason why I've not dealt with him. angry The lil boy has a mouth too big for his own good angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by abiL(f): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's the only reason why I've not dealt with him. angry The lil boy has a mouth too big for his own good angry

*picks her up and throws her in the freezer*

I'm not letting you out, until you're chilled

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:55am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz: @binger: Shut the hell up!! angry
Ah!*shows his perfect dentition* i just knew you would say that
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 02, 2012
abiL:

kiss kiss kiss

I fear not!... With people like you behind me wink grin
*xoxo* dream dreams,dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by AlterEgoTM: 4:07am On Dec 02, 2012
[size=50pt]This is Unfair!!!

Anybody wen get hand for this 'conspiracy', NA SANGO GO KILL UNA!!![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2012
*breezing in* This one no even sweet like dat sef.
Mosquito wooed!
Hehehehe... Nice impromtu lines mehn.
D-Explorer, cldnt read ya own o. D thing long pass Rapunzel hair. Kudos! They say its nice.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 4:23am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
that means I can give u an e-slap for derailing this thread with this campaign, and get away with it. *cracking knuckles*
You'd still flare up. Abi no be you?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Hope Sholly will be part of this? Just want to see her pics
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 02, 2012
Eze Promoe: Hope Sholly will be part of this? Just want to see her pics
No, I will not be contesting.

Pls vote for either abiL or ItsModella!! I look forward to seeing your vote smiley You can find pictures on their profile, they would upload more pictures as the competition progresses.

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2012
I pity the contestants without a fan club. Even if dem fine like winsh, nothing for them.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by IZUKWU(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2012
Isi modella, you have my vote ,on which page do i vote,don't have time to browse through the whole thread. Its the season things in my enviroment now!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2012
IZUKWU: Isi modella, you have my vote ,on which page do i vote,don't have time to browse through the whole thread. Its the season things in my enviroment now!
You can't vote now, though nomination is being held currently. For follow-up or link to the thread where voting will be taking place, visit https://www.nairaland.com/1119306/miss-nairaland-dec-2012-auditions
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2012
Where dyt? Who u choose between me and flanrey now? Abi u never mk up ur mind?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2012
...And where that boy dem dey call red mosquitoe? Oya choose one babe make me and u woo. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2012
pimp_lucious :
...And where that boy dem dey call red mosquitoe? Oya choose one babe make me and u woo. grin
mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2- MEN [ ENDED ] by pimplucious: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2012
Oahray: mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

Which one be ur own na? Hungry dey catch u ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / 7 Strategies For Meeting Mr Right..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.