Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,436 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club (19783 Views)

MC Oluomo Throws ‘Braless’ Birthday Party (Photos) / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander / Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by deelicious: 1:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
Like scenes from a low budget movie. Something about the whole setting just looks so off! Still tryna figure out if its the quality of the pictures or the people themselves. BTW what is fred amata doin there? No be agbaya waka be this?
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Kizopumpin(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Fred Amata, agbaya shocked
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
See old men for small pikin bday party! whats that word again? oh yeah, AGBAYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
One question "is it cold in Lagos Nigeria" cuz I wonder why em boys are trying to strangle themselves with scarf
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by sugar001(f): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
Are these all? undecided
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by fairygeh(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: well she isn't pretty so she was jus trying her luck wit the chest area LMAO
. LMAO grin
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by lepasharon(f): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
no be agbaya na egbon ode
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wat is d banj and ice prince doing there I thought children parties are for children alone see those papas and mamas dancing 4 a 20 year old baby
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by DarryOsh(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
is he really just 20?
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by BankoleNco: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
emeka.D.:
The fourth picture...woow cheesy

excessively ARTIFICIAL!!!!!!!!
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 01, 2012
annajess: The party was all fun. I allso took some picxx but I won't upload it. Love davido.
Hey boy; we here re more mature and adults we please won't want you 2 upload that shiiIit as it will benefit us in no meaningful way. Pls Mr seun I respect and value NL so much don't mek a caricature of it with irrelevants rubbishhh like theses on the front ppage.
It should b in d celebrity section. Thank you
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by PapaBrowne(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2012
All the people complaining about why this is on front page: My big question to you is:
Why did you click it in the first place. Didn't you see the heading before clicking.
There are many topics on the front page and they serve the interests of different classes and types of people. If you dont like a heading, please dont click it. Interesting thing I've noticed is that picture threads like this one actually garners amongst the highest number of clicks.

If you dont like the heading dont click it and leave those that like it alone!
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Make we come dey cry because one ugly thing dey celebrate him birthday.seun u dey fall my hand o how did this crap make the front page mtcheew
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by Dubemkelly(m): 7:59am On Dec 02, 2012
What da girl wore 4 dat bash wasn't bad,it looks on point 4 da occasion...Retards shud kip cam n kukere
Re: Davido's 20th Birthday Party At The Deuces Night Club by bigtt76(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2012
Couple looks igbotic grin grin grin

[b][/b]
emilyone: check out that girl with pink bra smh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Rent "Wedding Gowns "And Men Buy New Suits / How Do You Feel When A Billionaire Speaker Makes Very Short Speech At An Event? / Children At Makoko, Lagos Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.