Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong (15400 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / Woman's Breast And Butt Implants Goes Horribly Wrong / When Butt Enlargement/surgery Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Olaone1: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2012
A WOMAN shows off her botched behind after her silicone implants apparently flipped inside out.

Shocking video of the disfigured mystery girl has emerged on the web and is spreading like wildfire.

It shows a grotesque bulge on her backside which she can move around instead of a plump curve which stays put.
The girl - who appears to be American - explains in the 20-second clip: "This is my implant flipping backwards.

“I don't think an implant's supposed to do that. It shouldn't be able to flip.”

The video has been shared more than 20,000 times on Facebook and has clocked up more than 300 Likes.

And despite speculation from some users that it is fake, experts have confirmed they believe it to be genuine.

Consultant plastic surgeon Adrian Richards of The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons said the woman would need an operation to correct it or have it removed.

He said: "It is a complication which is relatively common following buttock implants. It shouldn't really happen because the pocket should be snug so the implant stays where it is.

“This lady's implant is flat on the bottom and coned on the top, but this one has flipped over.”

Bum implants are big business in the US and South America - but doctors have warned against the recent surge in black market operations to boost bottoms.

Last year a 42-year-old mum-of-three died after a dodgy op at a backstreet Las Vegas clinic, while in 2009 a former Miss Argentina passed away after surgery to firm up her behind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbMRobhBuI

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4671989/bum-impants-turn-inside-out.html

1 Like

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by sparko1(m): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Good for her, lesson for others.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by kuzzieOtiz: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2012
Jesus!! That's just nasty. What would posses a human being to do this to their body? Funny dangling a.s.s though LOL. Be proud of who/what
you are.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by 50calibre(m): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2012
This is just madness
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 02, 2012
Geez.

Imagine a lady walking into your office with a perfect backside, only to walk away with a flat ass after sitting down for minutes.

Weird.

3 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 02, 2012
all these just to get big yansh, na wa oo
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by saintneo(m): 3:04am On Dec 02, 2012
For what shall it profit a man/woman to have fake butts
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 02, 2012
thank you Jesus for making me an African woman, all natural with everything in quantum
Your name be praised and magnified
I don't have to rotate and manipulate pure water satchets and flying saucers in my bum bum
You created us with everything double double o
Eyin oluwa logo,
To Nu Jah!
My sistas praise da Lord o,we are fearfully and bootiffully made

23 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by tosrich(m): 3:12am On Dec 02, 2012
I hail thee........you are seriously endowed grin grin grin grin

Baby mama: thank you Jesus for making me an African woman, all natural with everything in quantum
I don't have to rotate and manipulate pure water satchets and flying saucers in my bum bum
Eyin oluwa logo,
To Nu Jah!

2 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 02, 2012
Baby mama: thank you Jesus for making me an African woman, all natural with everything in quantum
Eyin oluwa logo,
To Nu Jah!
Yesso, Praise Master Jesus!!!

She was like "I don't think an implant is supposed to do that"...of course not silly, why should your nyansh look like pure water because of implants? the woman is dumb sha..
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by slimyem: 4:27am On Dec 02, 2012
lmao...
See the thing as e be like say na flat plate dey inside...
The fear of silicone should be the beginning of wisdom...!

1 Like

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Eyin oluwa logo,
To Nu Jah!

What about your mates with flat bum everywhere? - So, their lack of big bum negates their African-ness, no??

How about giving us a preview of what ya bum looks like?

Let's see if you can twerk it and make it bounce like you've got hydraulics on 'em... grin wink

5 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Aussie(m): 5:11am On Dec 02, 2012
Thank God for my wife ooo. She is comeplete front and back.
These whites are so crazy about silicons and tattoos.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ignis: 5:22am On Dec 02, 2012
saintneo: For what shall it profit a man/woman to have fake butts
and lose his/her soul.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by kaylaw777(m): 5:29am On Dec 02, 2012
Good for her she want ass nau and she av seen it sheybi she won gt yarnsh nw na narnsh she come go get all na for shit
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by 1ndidi2(f): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2012
VERSE 1(remix)

Was never in doubt till I met you,now am stewpid
Why do I go tru all these things-just to keep you happy!

Ill get rid of you and then ill come back to ME

CHORUS
You can buy ur nyash if it won't grow
U can fix your nose if he says so

You can even buy ur booby!
You can buy all the makeup that man can make

But u can look inside you,find out who are my too!

Don't be in a position that makes you feel so'unpretty'- TLC

Let's be proud of who we are, @all @all na im bad pass. ---- a living DOG is better than a dead LION.

3 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by dapo338(m): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2012
Women with fake things sha, even fake virgins...

2 Likes

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by try69: 5:49am On Dec 02, 2012
I no even like this big nyansh ish..wetin I wan use am do?. Weda implant or natural..smh..as fit as I am I go come dey carry woman wey nyansh dey drag back when she dey waka? RUBBISH!
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by free2ryhme: 6:02am On Dec 02, 2012
IT IS FAKE!!!!.. SHE WAS WEAR IT COVERED THE LININGS WITH HER RED PANTIES

1 Like

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ektbear: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Eyin oluwa logo,
To Nu Jah!

grin grin grin

On a serious note though. If a girl has a flat bottom, all she needs to do is to hit the squat rack/do deadlifts to get a curvier behind.

No need for dangerous implants.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Napolitano(m): 6:09am On Dec 02, 2012
Its good the risks of this surgery is coming to light. If it had no risks then many females would enrol for it.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2012
dapo338: Women with fake things sha, even fake virgins...
this is the specialty of south asians, reconstruction of the hymen. The ones with hymen still intact wud only as* f*ck so as to remain a virgin till they marry.

1 Like

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2012
ekt_bear:

grin grin grin

On a serious note though. If a girl has a flat bottom, all she needs to do is to hit the squat rack/do deadlifts to get a curvier behind.

No need for dangerous implants.
It doesn't increase your booty size, tough it lifts ur butt giving u an appearance of a slightly increased booty.

But if u know something I don't, let me know grin
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ektbear: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2012
I see a lot of white girls at my gym putting in work on the squat rack. And they are getting pretty nice results from it...their behinds look pretty damn good to me.

Let me see if I can find some instructional videos for my flat booty African women
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ektbear: 6:28am On Dec 02, 2012
Also, another thing that I've noticed. Girls who run track and field or play volleyball tend to have pretty stellar asses.
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2012
I guess our definition of size differs.....I'm referring to the type in the videos posted. No amount of squats can get u that. With that being said, I like my not so huge a*ss!!
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ektbear: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2012
I didn't even watch the video posted...I don't want to throw up lol.

OK, take this white girl for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI2V3wVXbac

I doubt she was born with this booty. She built it..
Re: When Bum Implant Surgery Goes Horribly Wrong by ektbear: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2012
Shollypopz: With that being said, I like my not so huge a*ss!!

Don't get me wrong. I might also like your not so huge a*ss. Only way I'll know for sure though is to see a picture of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Nigerians Who Reject Free Condoms Hypocrites? / Does Condom Protect You From AIDS? / No New Confirmed Cases Of Ebola In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.