Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172639 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Lol....no wahala..wev waited what? 5 yrs? We will wait for one more week if we need to

Hugs
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
My sis I don resign to fate oo, waiting for God's EDD now. I don retrieve all d quit notice I gave baby earlier grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
yippeee! udoka put to birth a bouncing baby boy!!!
congrats dear, God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Udoka my love,my sister, my friend!

((((((((((((((BIGGEST HUG!))))))))))))))

So our prince is here! Choi! This kin God,we never see Your type o! Thank You for safe delivery.

Mypeace I am so happy for you o!!!!!!Everyone was looking for u...and I knew they would be happy to hear that you have been okay.
Even tho u have been dropping hints of late, I have been waiting for you to tell your testimony.

God of Heaven!!!At the end of the day, You have satisfied us with the desires of our heart!May Your Holy name be praised for ever and ever for Your miracle in the life of Udoka2/Mypeace IJN....amen!

Lord we also pray for our sisters that are still in Your waiting room.Father please forgive us our sins and answer our prayers..give them Your miracle as You have given us. Please let their wait be over dear Lord.

We approach Your throne of Grace this morning cos Father at the end of the day, it is You that gives! This is why You have not given man the knowledge of how to force any egg in the womb to implant. So we come to You, the Maker of our bodies and say, PLEASE FIX ALL THE LADIES IN YOUR WAITING ROOM!

Fix Your daughters Lord so that whatever is tried will yield fruit immediately. Pls answer the prayers of all the members of our families that have been serving You. Answer our own earnest pleas too.

We promise to return the glory to You Baba. We will not leave You Lord until You bless every waiting sister. May Your name alone be glorified for ever and ever. We ask all this IJN....Amen!

Udobaby don born baby o!Nani we love you in NL...welcome to earth dear angelic gift from heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2013
WOW CONGRATS UDOBABY SO SO HAPPY FOR U.GOD HAS INDEED PROVEN HIMSELF.

@ALL MY WONDERFUL SISTERS,HOPE WE R GUD.@ALWAYSTRUE,thank u for allowin God use u n i know he is sure to complete that which he started in u.Go check urself ohh(winks)
@Favoredgal,hw body.u don dey chop food?missed u gal
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2013
Iyabeta..how are you? Was thinking of you yesterday o!

How are my twins? Hope your blood pressure is under control now? Be easy o

Hmmm. Iv put on 10pounds o! Thats like 4.5kg. So yes, i don dey chop wella
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 10:49am On Dec 08, 2013
favored gal: Iyabeta..how are you? Was thinking of you yesterday o!

How are my twins? Hope your blood pressure is under control now? Be easy o

Hmmm. Iv put on 10pounds o! Thats like 4.5kg. So yes, i don dey chop wella

LOLZZ.U b baddest babe.we r gud ohhh.d b.p just dey fluctuate .doc says to kip checkin dat if its too high,dy might induce labour @abt 27-28weeks bt am trustin God it wont get to dat.its gud to know u r doin gud.i have added abt 3kg n my face looks swollen somehow LMAO.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
3kg with twins....you are even doing better than me

27/28 wks ....i pray it doesnt come to that o! Not here in naija, abeg im not sure they can handle it.

Pls do everything you can to make it to at least 32 wks...bed rest, take your drugs, eat well, fire prayers. Pls do all they say you should do. It is well with you ijn

Im sure you have checked their sex already wink
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
[quote author=favored gal]3kg with twins....you are even doing better than me

27/28 wks ....i pray it doesnt come to that o! Not here in naija, abeg im not sure they can handle it.

Pls do everything you can to make it to at least 32 wks...bed rest, take your drugs, eat well, fire prayers. Pls do all they say you should do. It is well with you ijn

Im sure you have checked their sex already wink [/quote

AMEN N AMEN MA.U WEY U KNOW............
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
Preggymamas, how the bumping levels na? May the Lord keep you and babies well o.

@Prettymoma, Amen dear. Thanks for the love. How your LO, you don dey prepare for round two? cheesy

@iyabetajos,
Amen o. Amen. Wink, ok I suppose check? E suppose don congeal na(in @MamaTriplets voice) grin
How the twins? Help us kiss them o.

@favouredmama, you sure say na single you carry with 4.5kg extra. Be like say the other twin don dey play hide and seek o. Eat for 3 please. wink

@smokeydrinkey, you suppose don change this monikker haba angry grin tongue
Shange am before you born o.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Lol@alwaystrue...abi? I for no mind double o!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Thank you my people.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2013
Alwaystrue:

@smokeydrinkey, you suppose don change this monikker haba angry grin tongue
Shange am before you born o.

my sister, i want to o. the name dey embarrass me no be small but problem is, i can't seem to think of a good replacement. any ideas

happy sunday all. hope we are all good?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by kike100: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
@smokeydrinky, chg it to smokey mama, smokey babe, smokey baby, smokey mi!!! U pay me for other names grin grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 7:27am On Dec 16, 2013
kike100: @smokeydrinky, chg it to smokey mama, smokey babe, smokey baby, smokey mi!!! U pay me for other names grin grin

hey!!! smokey mama?? my bby go dey shame for belle lol...seriously i want to do.away wit.the.smokey completely, i ll pay, just suggest plssssss

happy new week all
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2013
Favoredgal
Abegi eat oo, u know u didn't eat at first trimester. I added 12.1kg all thru d pregnancy and lost 5kg immediately I gv birth. At ur stage of pregnancy ur weight is not bad, ur doc will gv red alert when u add more than necessary as mine did then. I pray omugwo will not make me add more shaa, because am starting real omogwo from tomorow as my aunt comes then.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Udoks mama..im eating jare...12.1kg is not bad na...my target is max 15kg....i have a friend that put on 25kg and weighed 100kg on the day of her delivery altho she has lost it all now. Howz nani?...i hear br.eastfeeding can either make one gain or lose weight so dont let your guard down completely

Who's been helping you bath the baby?

@smokey...i actually like smokey mama. It connotes hot mama, as opposed to 'smoking' and that way everyone knows its still u
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello mamas, how body?
@ Udoka hope you are enjoying the omogwu? How is Nani? Please kiss him for me ooo.
@ Favored gal how are you doing? Please eat well oooo abi u won still dey form hot babe? Btw, this line of yours " Who's been helping you bath tbe baby?" I thought you were asking Udoka who helps her to bath tbaby hahahahah. Don't mind me jare.
@ Smokey drinky me like smokey mama too... How are u doing too?
Love you all and hope to join you soon...
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2013
Lol..tbaby

How are u doing loveeeee

Whats the plan for christmas?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ favored gal i am cool, just want to enjoy the season. I am trying to catch up with the things I put on hold then. Don't want to travel, just want to enjoy the season with dh. Thanks dear.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2013
Favoredgal--I have a wonderful neighbour, she has been bathing baby.

Tbaby--NCeey baby is fine, thanks.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 6:52am On Dec 17, 2013
lol.... smokey mama it is den grin will write to the mod for a change. tnx.

tbaby im fine o. energetic even. i pray it continues dat way. and u?

favored gal, i ve put on 6kg so far. baby center says.its.ideal and dat 5 ll be considered too little but im starting to have a rethink.... loosing weight no be beans o

May God help us all.

Nani's mum, i like ur baby's name. how are u guys?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
@Udoka 2, hope my Nani is doing very fine oo, please send my hug and kisses to him. I Love his name, Its Only God my dear.
@ all pregg mamas, God is your strength, The same God that helped us carry ours to full term+deliver safely will surely stand by you. No evil report will come to pass in your lives.
@favoured gal, on the weight tin, I did not gain much when I was pregnant just about 7kg, one month after I had my baby, I added additional 5kg, I plan to work on it now that I have stopped EBF. I am gradually going down as I have lost like 2kg in 2weeks.
@Alwaystrue, our faithful God will surely prove himself faithful in your home
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
@mstia...i hear brea.stfeeding makes some people gain weight while it makes others lose.

@ my sisters, TESTIMONY TIME

Ok like iv said before, i had to resign from my job in july because my boss was frustrating me. Frustration with ttc and frustration at work equaled to me constantly being frustrated and my marriage was bearing the brunt of it

So i decided to quit, just for a little peace and miraculously i concieved the very next cycle but i'm not used to sitting at home, plus i was missing my salary especially now our expenses would increase although dh has been a darling.

Iv raised the prayer point on this thread.

I have just picked my offer letter and the offer is fantastic...better than my previous and i also get 90 working days maternity leave which amounts to 4 months.

I will be resuming in jan with six months belle

Please join me in praising God

He has done Just as he said in joel2:25-28 that he will restore what the locust has eaten and give us double for our trouble and we will know that he is God.

I pray for all those trusting him for something especially my sisters in the waiting room that God will remember us all for good before the year runs out and testimonies will not cease from our mouth...

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by smokeydrinky: 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
wow... wat a testimony. congrats favored gal on ur new job. u are.favored indeed.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
AWWW FAVOREDGAL DIS IS GUD NEWS.CONGRATS DEAR

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2013
Favored gal, u are indeed favored. Its rare to give a heavyly pregie mama job, you must be very good at what u do! Congrats sister.

My testimong is that today is my birthday. I can't thank him enough for this double celebration in my home. I usually cry every of my birthday (counting age for God) and my wedding anniversary days, but today am full of joy for God's faithfullness over my family.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
thanks smokey mama, iyabeta and Udoka

Aw, Udoks mama, happy birthday dearie...i can imagine the joy in your hearts and home. May it never depart from your home IJN. send my e-cake o! my mouth dey open
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by justwinnie: 1:58am On Dec 18, 2013
Hi @all,Offically joining the preggers thread 2day...

@favoredgal congrats dear! U re highly favored... Am seriously praying for such Favour too!

@iyabeta hw re u nd dem twins? Hope BP things has reduced nw. Seriously praying for u Oº°˚˚°ºo Abeg no inducement @ 28/29wks, u ll carry to term IJN ... Good to see u guys here!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2013
@Iyabetajos, Amen. It is God. It encourages me as well. Thank you. How are the twins and triplets? God is your strength. Please enjoy this time. And may they come forth at the right time. You will carry to term.

@Smokeydrinky....Smooth Mama and the other names adviced here are fine o grin

@MSTIA, AMEN! Thank you. How is LO? 2014 is time to warm up for number two o...wink wink

@favoredgal, Lolz. No worry, have faith. Their are cases of people that thought they were having one and gave birth to the second one thinking it was the afterbirth. Talk about being stumped! shocked IYALENU!
Woooooow! Job with pregnancy?! See favour. What else do you need to know that God is faithful and will sweep protocol aside for your sake. CONGRATS! May this job favour you as you are favoured and this provision stretch to cover all needs. God is truly faithful. He has done you well o.

@Udobaby, how is NaniOluwa? Please kisses to him o....wet ones. grin and Happy birthday to you. See how faithful God is? Do you remember all the years of waiting now? Is it not worth it to wait on the Lord? Helep me greet oga. He try well well.

@Tbabygirl4real, it is well with you. Expect the unusual as you trust. The Lord will crown our year with fatness and fruitfulness.

@justwinnie, welcome and congrats. Please enjoy your preggy o.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 7:03am On Dec 18, 2013
@favorega, so happy for u, congrats!!!
May God make it a easy and fun experience for u.

@udoka, happy belated birthday, God bless ur home!!!

@iyabetajos, how are u, hope everything is under control?

@winnie, welcome, may u deliver with ease IJN

@alwaystrue, may God honour his name in ur life.

@tbaby, get ready, its triplets this time!!!

@mstia, thank u for remembering us!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2013
@UDOMAMA,happy belated birthday.

@Alwaystrue,u r always on point.amen n amen.love ur message on ttc thread.

@Justwinnie,welcome dear,we r gud dear.na choppin galore nw ohh.my eye no dey gree see food pass.

@MUMMYF,we dey ohh.hwz work n bizness?n LO?can c u r bouncin in d lord

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.