Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172702 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 9:42am On Dec 18, 2013
@ favored gal, congrats dear you are indeed favored. May God favour never cease in your home. A beg na celebration season, you must cook for the house oooo send my drink too.
@ Alwaystrue thanks so much, I appreciate your support always. Amen for the prayers.
@ mummy f, how body? You go come for omogwu oooo triplets ke? Thank you so much....((((hugs))))
@ iyabetajos hope you are doing great? May you deliver in due time without complications. God is in control, He is capable of it all.
@ Udoka God is indeed faithful and He will never fail His people... It's your time to celebrate cos time of sorrow is over. Regards to Your dh and baby of the year.....
@ all how is everyone doing? Love you all.....

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Iyabetajos(f): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
AWW TBABY AMEN N AMEN DEAR.U R CONSTANTLY IN MY PRAYERS
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hapy belated bday to udoka. May d joy of the Lord never depart from ur home. @favoured girl this is a real testimony, God 'll always favour u all d days of ur life. @tbaby abeg carry ur tripplets jare, go n check urself o smiley. @iyabeta you'll carry to full term IJN.the God of heaven n earth 'll surprise u. @Alwaystrue , God who proved himself in d life of Udoka, favouired girl ,iyabeta, myself n all other preggie n newmums is still d same God n 'll remember u sooner than u can think of. I like ur faith in him who lives 4ever. He'll never 4sake u. @justwinnie congratS n may God perfect all dt concerns u IJN
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by justwinnie: 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
@iyabeta dts good news... Abeg chop anything chopable.its allowed grin

@skimpy @Alwaystrue @mummyF Thanks dearies. Nd AMEN to ur prayers.. Wish u guys same
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
I typed a long post yesterday only to find out now that it didn't upload before the page closed.

So a belated happy birthday to Udoka...how is that Prince that came to wipe away our tears? I know u must spend most of ur tym looking and looking. Watching him breathe, kissing him, and wincing 'joyfully' when he latches on.

Its only God indeed dear, give him my love and plenty kisses.

@all the newbies, welcome to the journey of motherhood.
@winnie...may your journey be smooth and stressless IJN..Amen!

Hi mstia, alwaystrue, .favoured (our favoured favour girl), etc... (((BIG WAVE))).

@favoured...you are indeed favoured amongst women! I am really happy for u cos I know how it is not to have enuf time with LO before going back to work. Its the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight!

Merry xmas all...may our 2014 be better than our 2013.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
merry xmas to us all
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
@all
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes... May the Lord continue to give you reasons to celebration.

@ prettymoma. how are u doing and ur DS? my sister you can say that again, for the first 2days all l could do was cry and cry... l woke up one day at night in the hospital, looking at the baby and his dad, he took after his dad, they were fast asleep...I cried from midnite till morning, my eyes were badly swollen that my doc was scared during the ward-round, he thought l was reacting to something...told him never to worry that l was crying grin
wishing u merry Christmas and everyone on this forum

@alwaytrue
my sister...all the years of waiting have been forgotten ooo... so shall it be for you dear sooner than you expect. ONLY GOD who you have hoped on, shall do it for you!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2013
@udoka, am happy for you dear. just praying for Gods favor upon my life so that i can carry to terms too. may the lord bless us all
@all, merry xmas
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 4:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
@prettymomma....big wave right back at you. Hope ds is doing great.

Merry christmas all
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by skimpychick(f): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas all preggies and mummies here. May the joy of the season cotinually glow in you as you remember how Jesus was conceived in a miraculous way.

@PrettyMomma, Justwinnie, thanks. WAVE!!!!

@Udoka2,
Amen! Thank you. How is NaniOluwaChukwu cheesy
Why were you crying? Tears of uncontainable joy I believe. You were full to the brim and running over with awe and wonder I believe. When the Lord turned again the captivity of Udoka, she was like her that dreams... Hmmmm, I can just imagine that feeling.

@skimpychick and Tbaby4real dear, Amen and thanks so much.

@mummyf, Iyabetajos, favouredgal, Amen and thanks. How are your LOs? Please pamper yourself this season o. This time last year you were running around cooking but now slowly and softly does it.

Hugs
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
@alwaystrue i am sure this time next year, you go dey cry tears of joy pass Udoka....i wish you twins as your 2014 present in the mighty name of Jesus.

na this year (today) i cook better cooking o! last year i was just wallowing is self pity and asking if its worth stresing myself for just DH & I. God is faithful jare

Congrats babe01 on your bfp. You will carry to term ijn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 12:21am On Dec 25, 2013
cheesy Merry Christmas mums in the house cheesy

@favouredgal, Amen! Thank you for that word.
Lol, see your self now? So you sabi cook and stress now because it is you, ibeji and dh ehn? Just take it easy o. God is truly faithful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by mummyf(f): 3:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas to all mamas.

@alwaystrue, God will make 2014 a special year of remembrance for u IJN.
We are taking it easy oh, God is our strenght.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2013
@mummyf, Amen, amen. Thanks mummy.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2013
morning sickness ooo. please how do i cope with it, most especially vomiting and loss of appetite
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Tbaby4real(f): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ babe1 hang in there, after first trimester you can start enjoying your new status. Please drink more water during the day and I think crackers help also. As for vomiting, do you vomit after each meal or just vomit anytime? Eat small portion at a time to avoid bloating cos most time boating could cause vomiting. Pele dear ((((( hugs)))))
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zenoj: 12:59am On Dec 28, 2013
babe01: morning sickness ooo. please how do i cope with it, most especially vomiting and loss of appetite

U can make ginger tea to cope with morning sickness, especially nausea n vomiting.Grate some ginger n boil in some water, add a lil lemon juice n honey n drink warm.

Seasons greetings to every mamas in d house.My DS is now 6 months + to d glory of God. Lots of love.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pls oo can cramps cause miscarriage cos cramps disturbs me bt immediatly d miscaRriage happens it stops
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2013
@Tbaby4real, the vomiting comes anytime. but i vomit more during the day and hardly eat well because i end up vomiting. thanks dear
Tbaby4real: @ babe1 hang in there, after first trimester you can start enjoying your new status. Please drink more water during the day and I think crackers help also. As for vomiting, do you vomit after each meal or just vomit anytime? Eat small portion at a time to avoid bloating cos most time boating could cause vomiting. Pele dear ((((( hugs)))))
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013
@zenoj, thanks dear, will do has you have said.
zenoj:

U can make ginger tea to cope with morning sickness, especially nausea n vomiting.Grate some ginger n boil in some water, add a lil lemon juice n honey n drink warm.

Seasons greetings to every mamas in d house.My DS is now 6 months + to d glory of God. Lots of love.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Brintex
Cramps are said to be normal in early pregancy, however micarriages mosttimes starts with cramps.whenever u have it always visit ur doc asap to rule of impending miscarraige.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Happy new year fruitful mum. There shall be a mass transfer from the TTC thread to this thread this year IJN. Alwaystrue this year shall be a year to remember for you and your household IJN

@prettymomma I wave back at you dear, send my love to DS.

@Udoka2, please send my luv to Nani, got ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by RipVanWink: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
MSTIA: Happy new year fruitful mum. There shall be a mass transfer from the TTC thread to this thread this year IJN. Alwaystrue this year shall be a year to remember for you and your household IJN
@prettymomma I wave back at you dear, send my love to DS.
@Udoka2, please send my luv to Nani, got ur mail.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Udoka how far? We will soon institute committee to start planning nani's first birthday party o!

How is the weaning going?

Miss you

@ everybody I hail o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2014
@favoredgal. no mind me, l got tired of NL after the tsunami.
my sister l dey like dele. How are you doing and lo + work cheesy

infact already compiling committee members names... guess what? you are No. 1 on the list grin

The bobo is gettng ready for weaning... his favorite food now is eba+draw soup grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2014
udoka2: @favoredgal. no mind me, l got tired of NL after the tsunami.
my sister l dey like dele. How are you doing and lo + work cheesy

infact already compiling committee members names... guess what? you are No. 1 on the list grin

The bobo is gettng ready for weaning... his favorite food now is eba+draw soup grin

Yay!!! I humbly accept my position as no 1 on the committee. Good to hear from you!

Next thing I want to hear it's that his sister has entered. I know this year will not pass you by ijn.

Is he sleeping through the night now?

Just resumed work recently. It's not easy but I mm soldiering on
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks for accepting the birthday party wahala cheesy

Yes...he does (even all the while), only wakes briefly to nurse and sleeps off.

Hope you have a leave-in nanny? The Lord is your strength.

Amen to the sister/brother ooo, the AF hmmmmm i don tire for the wait sad.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
udoka2: Thanks for accepting the birthday party wahala cheesy

Yes...he does (even all the while), only wakes briefly to nurse and sleeps off.

Hope you have a leave-in nanny? The Lord is your strength.

Amen to the sister/brother ooo, the AF hmmmmm i don tire for the wait sad.

Amen. Have someone that comes and goes but My mom is still around.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
c

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.