Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172597 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by fehintywealth(f): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingsdaughter:
Finally !!!! I graduated into this thread ....Our God did it! After 5 years......I cant even begin to talk yet....I am as glad to see the names I know . I was beginning to feel lost on ttc thread Our God is never late

@Udoka2 how is Nani doing?
@Favaoredgirl, @Genbuhari @Adorablemom @babe01@iyabetajos @smokeydrinky @MSTIA I hail all of una !!

Congratulations......stress free nine month IJN

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Adorablemom: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingsdaughter:
Finally !!!! I graduated into this thread ....Our God did it! After 5 years......I cant even begin to talk yet....I am as glad to see the names I know . I was beginning to feel lost on ttc thread Our God is never late

@Favaoredgirl, @Genbuhari @Adorablemom @babe01@iyabetajos @smokeydrinky @MSTIA I hail all of una !!

congrats dear, Glory be to God! wishing u a free 9months ride, welcome on boarrd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Adorablemom: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingsdaughter:

congrats dear, Glory be to God! wishing u a stress free 9months ride, welcome on boarrd.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
kingsdaughter:

Congrats darling

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MGeey(f): 9:46am On Nov 04, 2014
Congratulations Kingsdaughter. Have a stress free nine months

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babe01: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
@kingsdaughter, congrats dear and wish HH9M
kingsdaughter:

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by testimonylife(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2014
Congratulations @ kingsdaughter, God is too faithful to fail. H&H 9 months.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2014
@kings daughter
Congratulations! I rejoice with you. Your joy will know no bound IJN. Stressfree 9mths.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
officially a member of this thread.......5 weeks now......God is ever faithful!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by erutoria: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Finally God has answer my prayer allmost 4yrs of ttc.......... U are marvellous eeeee u are marvellous eeeee jesus u are marvellous e u are marvellous eeeeeee God u are execellent!!! To all my sistas n brodas in d waiting room,God of eleven hour will surprise u IJN

12 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 6:30am On Nov 21, 2014
cheesy@testimonylife, @kingsdaughter, @berekete, @erutoria. Wow. Congrats to you all on your graduation. May you carry to term through God's grace and bring forth your angels with ease.

@kingsdaughter, you posted like you are not knew to many of the mamas here, did you at anytime bear another monniker.

@udoka aka mama NaniOluwa, how body na? When you too go do post-graduate now? grin how our prince? A fruitful tree shall become a forest o. Oya forest thins dey go.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by MSTIA: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2014
@kingsdaughter congratulation, am really happy for you dear. You MUST carry to term. wishing you a stress free journey.

@Udoka hope my Nani is doing good, and hope he has finally graduated.

@favoredgal pls send my luv to our princess & DH.

@Alwaystrue, I dey throw salute oooooo.

For all the preggy mamas, God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mstia. Thanks. My love to your Lo

Udoka2 howfar? Na morning sickness hold you? Count down to nani's birthday. Congrats
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Am looking forward to joining this thread, pls include me in ur prayers, this TTC is really making me feel down, I find it hard to mingle with my friends who got married after me and have their babies already.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
i have been mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@favored gal yes oooooo; l couldnt help but sign in today. Nanichukwu is one year today hurrrraryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

All l can say is Thank you Jesus!!

Birthday cake, rice and gift plenty this Saturday grin cheesy

@favoredgal and Mstia ....no laugh ooo... am still breastfeeding him

@all
Thanks for asking after us... we are doing well .. God bless!

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
udoka2:
i have been mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@favored gal yes oooooo; l couldnt help but sign in today. Nanichukwu is one year today hurrrraryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

All l can say is Thank you Jesus!!

Birthday cake, rice and gift plenty this Saturday grin cheesy

@favoredgal and Mstia ....no laugh ooo... am still breastfeeding him

@all
Thanks for asking after us... we are doing well .. God bless!

Lol.... Udoka I don laugh you tire, at this rate il stop b. feeding before you.

Happy birthday nani. Continue to prosper in Jesus name
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
@favoredgal
thanks for the birthday wishes.
finally we have weaned breas.tfeeding last wkend.
bribe me to share the experience grin
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2014
udoka2:
@favoredgal
thanks for the birthday wishes.
finally we have weaned breas.tfeeding last wkend.
bribe me to share the experience grin

Yay...oya take a million kisses as bribe

Share jo

Is he sleeping better now with no night feeding : boo.b juice
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
Ok i go manage that grin

4whia... he still wakes twice, the first btw 11pm and12:am and second btw 3am and 4am.
The first two days were serious war and crying. the first wakes, he crys and sleeps off, the second he cries small takes control of his water bottle, drinks and plays on his own for 1-2hrs before falling asleep again. Wakes by 7:30am - 8am. Takes his yoghurt immediately and eats his breakfast 30min - 1hr later.
I decided not to give him food at night.. btw, he doesnt take beverage or baby milk, so takes only water at night.
Notice he eats better.

On my side... first day, didnt feel anything, second day, felt really sick a kinda feverish condition with engorgement; every part of my upper half were in serious pain, took paracetamol from day one to day 3.. day three l was my normal self with little engorement.... till now the breast is still full but reducing by the day.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 3:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
Heya.... Once he knows that there is no food to wake up to he will soon start sleeping thru.

Is af back?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
hello @udoka. All u need to do is place cabbage leaves in your breast and wear your bra. Make sure it is refrigerated. I mean the leaves should be cold. Wear it for two or more hours daily. U can wear it to sleep.

When you do this, you won't feel the pain at all and also put your hormone in check to prepare for #2.

Good luck.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2014
@favoredgal
NO... read it will take 2-4weeks.

@Redeemed
Thanks, I read about that, didnt try it, does it really work?

BTW, the brea'st is totally normal now,
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
@Babe01, I tried replying ur mail but don't know how and I dnt like posting my email cos its carrying my full name. What do we do now?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omankem(f): 11:06am On Dec 25, 2014
At last am on ds thread, join me praise God cos He has done it 4 me. I wuld ve postd early dan ds wz busy reading previous post, my sistas I dnt ve morning sickness notin at all! Am even eating anytin dt cmes my way Hop its normal? Am 7wks gone. Taking folic acid nd pregnacare for now. Abeg any other tin I nid to tak mak una let me knw o. Season greetings to u all!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by chiclasweet: 4:09am On Dec 27, 2014
It is with all sense of gratitude to God that i dance into this room. After 42 mths of ttc , all sorts of pain and anguish as africans dont know how to mind their biz. It was so bad I stopped attending naming ceremonies since I get asked what I m waiting for. But all that is in the past now. I got this bfp thro IUI and ve been placed on folic acid and duphaston tabs. Will go for blood test next week.
I practically test everyday to confirm "if its still there".according to preg cal we r 5 weeks old

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by UmmTwins2: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
@chiclasweet congrats on ur promotion cheesy I need ur response on d questions I asked on d TTC thread, pls. 10x
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by udoka2: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Omankem & Chiclasweet
congratulations on ur prgancies. You shall carry to term and bring forth with joy.

@chiclasweet
lolllllllllllll at testing everyday.. its still there my sister... your joy is permanent.

Omankem.. you are doing the right thing for now.. all you can do more is to start antenatal early. I started at 8wks.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by omankem(f): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
@mum Nanny, thanks and God bless! I wil start ante natal 1st wk in Jan.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by erutoria: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Happy new yr my sisters in the house , how was the celebration? Guess it was fun. I HV been down with morning sickness all these while, good! It what I HV been looking toward for almost 4yrs. Pls, my sisters I need clarifications on my medication ..... I started with 5mg folic acid and later went to registered for antinatal, i was given natal care with 100% folic acid. I may not taking over dose of the folic acid?
@ omankem and chiclasweet congratulations!!! Wishing both of u 9 months of stress free.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Ralph30: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
spark up your life. don't die in silence.
Pattern and Effects of Common Menstrual Abnormalities
http://uniprojectsearch.com/pattern-effect…emale-students/
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by favoredgal: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
Udoka2 Howz nani? Has he stopped waking up at night now and is AF back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.