Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172681 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello sisters! @PRETTYMOMMA, @HEBREWWOMAN, @ILOVEMI, @AYABAH, @BELIEVER84, @CHAMPS, @TENABA, @ZENOJ, @SEANBELL,and all ma preggies in da house,,,how is everybody doing,,,fine i guess,,it is well

@ilovemi,,,,kpele my sister, the lord is your strenght,,,,,but not to sound like a spoilt girl sha,,,,,,you guys can upgrade to hand jobs for yourselves ohhh grin grin grin,,,at all at all na im badt gan ni!

@Godiya always,,,,,like you have decreed by faith, your own congratulations will be said by us on this forum come March of this year,,,,this year ohh,,,not next year,,this year in the Mighty Name of the one we call COMFORTER, COUNCELLOR, FATHER, MERCIFUL,,,JESUS! Amen.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ ilovemi, AMEN!!!! thanks a million. Waoh! ur testimony is loaded, this God hmnn! He is awesome, His ways no one can understand, to Him alone be all d glory. @ pinkydaisy, loads of thanks and AMEN to ur prayers. Wishing u, ilovemi and others a safe 9months and delivery.Anytime i wil read about u it shall be good news all d way.None of u shall have miscarriage, cos God brought d babies, God wil keep n preserve them.Because the devil did not bring them, he cannot take them, if he threatens tell him that is a tootheless bull dog, noise maker. Where was he wen Adeboye, Oyedepo, Odukoya,Goodluck Jonathan,Bill gate,Dangote etc were in d wombs of their moms. And what all of u ar carryin are precious b4 God, generals, etc. Pls tell d cuties that they are blessed n wil be a blessing. Bless u all. We are waiting for their grand entrance to the world. By God‘s grace there wil be massive transfer from ttc to dz place dz season in JSN.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by africanpea: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Morning adorable mums, i have a question pls, who has ever used OPK(Ovulation prediction Kits). I used it to track my ovulation, it came out positive on a tuesday and had unprotected sex on thursday, can i still get pregnant? Thanks
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by bankymoi: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2013
Our God is awesome in all ways. I was in TTC for close to Ten month and in between those months I have tried all I could ranging from one test to another. One of the gnacologist I visited diagnonized me with PCOS which he placed me on drugs for about two month and gave me HCG injection after but all resulted to nothin. I and my husband kept our faith in God because we know he is the only one that gives children. Early dis year 2013 we joined our church to do our annual 21 days fasting and prayer and one of our request is dat God will visit our family and make us laugh. Lo and behold just 15 days in to d prayer I tested positive. I don't how it happen but all I know is dat God was @ work. Before dis time I have quit all drugs I was taking and leave everythings in God's hand. Our God cannot like lie' he will never says what he can not do. He is a faithful God. When he says he will make sure he bring it to past. Please put your complete trust in God he will always come thru for you nomata what.

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by ayabah: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2013
@banky am happy for u oooo wat a great testimony. God pls provide a very living testimony for us tooo.
@ prettym pls let me have ur contact remmiabolarinwa@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2013
Greetings to all the preggy mamas in the house,PRETTYMOMMA,SeanBell,Hebrew woman, pinkydaisy,believer84,zenoj,MSTIA,sasi_malia,Teenaba,ayabah,ilovemi,bankymoi. I know you all are doing great!

May God grant all our heart desire,we all shall deliver safely and healthy babies like the Hebrew women. Wishing all of us a stress free remaining part of our pregnancy.

Sending babydust and sticky vibes to our sisters in the TTC thread.

[img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt150850.aspx[/img]
We are
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2013
Hey ladies, how hve u all been? It's been a while but am sure evryone is doing gud.

@pinkdaisy my dear sister, how body na? Hope dat munchkin is kicking his or her butt off inside u.

@champs, am fine oo n thnx for asking. How is ur LO doing? How many weeks are u now?

@all, am doing great oo. Am 29weeks now and once I hit 30 weeks u'l start counting dwn small small with 10 weeks left.
God has actually been faithful thruout dis my pregnancy oo, I started to hve high BP all of a sudden but I've been able to control it wit a low sodium diet so it became normal again. I jst didn't want to b put on drugs so I decided to watch my salt intake and thankfully it worked.
Other dan dat my DD is doing very well, she's super active but am enjoying evry minute of it and I really can't wait to meet her.

Please let's continue to pray for all our sisters stil waiting on d Lord, I hvnt 4gotten any of them and I knw dat our God is too faithful to fail and dis year we all shall sing a new song.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2013
@Hebrew Woman, good to hear from you,,,29 weeks wow!
As if you know, the baby is doing some serious acrobatics and na only God i fit thank for the opportunity to experience this.

Hello to y'ladies.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by champs: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hebrew woman:
@champs, am fine oo n thnx for asking. How is ur LO doing? How many weeks are u now?
I am 29 weeks also today(LMP: July 13th 2012) as seen on my pregnancy tickers, i guess we have the same due date.

My DS is doing great and very active as well, I will start counting down from March, it is kind of difficult to take your mind off it,I can't wait to see how he looks. With is Head Circumference always measuring ahead on ultrasound, i guess he will have a big head full of brains cheesy.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
@pinkdaisy, lol...no b small acrobatics. At my appt on wednesday, my DD wuldnt even let d Dr listen her heartbeat for a minute without moving to d other side. He'l place d doppler on one side to listen n within seconds she runs away, he had to start begging her. finally shaa she stayed one place and then My Dr sed dat how active they are in d womb is d same u'l get wen they cme out so I shuld get ready.

@Champs oh yayyy for u, ur my partner then cos I was 29 weeks on Thursday. Funny enuf my initial due date 4rm naija was April 21st but wen I got to Yankee it was changed to April 18th, I dnt even knw which one to go by but since they r so close I guess it doesn't even matter anyways.

Abeg wey Prettymomma and Seanbell? I hope u ladies are doing great. Pop in once in a while n say hi abeg.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 5:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello my dearest sisters.
Long thing!!!!
I have been having one scare after another but today I received a confirmation that all was well!

I have missed you so much! Sorry for being offline for so long. But una sef been dey MIA too na! I didn't want to be soliloquizing (sp) here dats why I shut up, at first! Then the issues started taking my time. But all is well now as our God is still on the throne!

Welcome all the newbies. Hi Ayabah. I haven't been online of late. Will respond...so sorry bout that dear. Have you visited the ttc thread? Cos you are sure to get speedy responses there.

@HW am here luv. Will mail you asap.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by safe06: 5:35am On Feb 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]hi all,happy for u all,I can't wait to give my testimony on diz thread soon. Its well with us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by enaeni(f): 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dis year I must join dis thread and share my testimony whether d devil like it or not amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by muma(f): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello ladies,I must testify in this thread dis year . I A̶̲̥̅♏ new in here. I have pco in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ right ovary, being ttc since 3yrs. Presently on gnld feminine and pregncare conception . I tried clomid and metformin for almost one year. And stooped. Any advice. Of course i pray.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by adetunrayo(f): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2013
D day I got a positiv result was one of my happiest day.it was lik a dream, after gettin tired of testin every month,now I am as heavy as u can imagine soon to put 2 bed. I thank God 4 puttin d enemies 2 shame.I will never forget pastor kumuyi's msg in d easter retreat of last year on d miracle of calvary.it is indeed d miracle of christ on d cross of calvary.God b praise my sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2013
@safe and enaeni. As you have declared, so shall it be unto you. We join our faiths with yours to say ...you will be pregnant very soon IJN...Amen!

@muna. I don't think its safe to take Clomid over a long period o! Metformin is fine cos it treats pco. But maybe they should monitor how your body reacts to the metformin cos its quite possible that the dose is not the right dose to treat yours.
Keep praying though, nothing is imossible for God!

@adetunrayo. God is good and we pray to get to where you are. I know the feeling after the positive hpt...its like the dawn of a new day and I pray ernestly that all my sisters who are still waiting will get their heart's desires IJN....Amem
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by safe06: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]congrats Adetunrayo,I tap into ur blessings.
Thanx prettymomma,its well with us all. Amin.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by reliableGod(f): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2013
Morning all, i have been following d TTC trend since nov 2011 dat i got marriedas a guest on NL but decided to register so dat i can share my tesimonies with ondas still waiting on God to let dem know dat God is too faithful to fail, too reliable, too dependeable and he is more dan enough. Nov 5th 2012 my marriage became one year and i got worried dat i never missed my period for one year into my married so i told hubby we shld go for medical checkup and carry out some fertility test which we did to my surprise we were told hubby has low sperm count and staph while me my left falloipan tube is blocked and also has high polactin level dat was in december 2012 we where given some drugs which hubby took for one week and said he is nt taking anymore dat was during shiloh 2012 and said God must hear of low sperm count dou my faith could not carry it along with him so i tried everything possible to change his mind to take d drugs but insisted on not taking so i let him be so during our 21days fasting and prayers in january we were fully involved to d point dat i have to join my faith with hubby's own. In january i saw my period on d 2nd while fasting saterted on d 7th believing dat God is more than enough to do dat dat concerns us not knowing dat he has done it already since after second of jan i have nt seen my period not until saturday i was sick i decided to buy pregn test strip i tested positive yesterday am so so so happy. So any body dat is waiting on God he will do urs dis year in Jesus name (Amen).

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by babybump: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2013
My God I thank u for making me a member of this trend. I joined d ttc trend last year but this year am here. Thank God. I remember when I first got a positive I was so scared didn't want to test but my dh kept disturbing becos AF was 5days late. I gathered d courage 2 test. Immediately I put I stick into d urine the two line appeared they were very dark, I just screamed thank u Jesus. That was my happiest day. After 3yrs of marriage. Last september a friend of mine sent me a msg on bb that God promised to bless RCCG with 60,000 babies but they have 69,000 babies so he has promised to increased it to 70,000 becos of me so I must attend d sept 2012 holy ghost service. After the service around 3am, I wanted to go to the alter to pray and challenged God the way a woman that came to give testimony challenged God but the crowd on d alter was too much so I decided to take a nap that I will go later. Immediately I closed my eyes infact wasn't up to a minute, daddy Adeboye just appeared to me and tapped me on my shoulder and told me "don't worry I will visit your home soon". I quickly jumped on my feet and ran to the alter to claim it. Told my dh and that was always our prayer point each time we pray. Jan 2013 God visited my home. Praise God.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 2:47am On Feb 26, 2013
Hey ladies, whr all of una dey? Abi na pregnancy dey make una silent?

@prettymomma, no email 4rm u yet oo but am sure u and LO are doing very well.

@pinkdaisy, my personal person how u dey mama? Hope evrythng is fine and ur looking 4ward to off loading ur bundle of joy.

@seanbell, person never see ur brake light since ooo. Hope ur doin well and LO is kicking as expected.

I can't mention evryone but am sure u all are doin good. Nuttin much is happening with me, will be 33 weeks in a few days and I keep thinking abt labor am delivery but if anythng am more dan excited to meet dis princess of mine. The way she turns and rolls now is jst so amazing and I can't stop thanking God for this experience.

I also pray for all the wonderful ladies still waiting on d Lord, may he grant thier heart desires.

Take care ladies and pls drop in once in a while so we knw u and LO are doing ok!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2013
See wonderful testimonies! Waoooo, God is good o!!!! Am so happy to read all these testimonies, it only shows our God has not retired yet so all those still in His waiting room should get ready because it can happen anytime.
Prettymomma and other preggies hope u all are doing fine? The Lord is ur strength. Just popping to say hello to you all. Congrats once again on winning the battle called ttc, God who started this good work will complete ur testimonies IJN. Wishing you all safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hello sisters.
If all my body was made of lips, I would still not be able to thank God enough for what He has done for me. The fact that am alive is reason enough to thank Him...not to talk bout all the miracles I have experienced in my life, family, marriage, etc.

Hmmmmmnnm!This pregnancy has taken me on one roller coaster ride after the other and at a point I discovered that I was loosing the faith that made God give us His gift.

Yes I was beginning to doubt that He could sustain the pregnancy till EDD...I was preoccupied with all the signals that the devil was sending our way and that's why I stayed away for so long. But I got clarity a few days ago that I must not allow fear and doubt to creep in...recall the story of what happened to Peter when he tried to walk on the sea?...that's what it was like for me. At a point I allowed doubts and fear to come in and the result was that it was one problem or the other every other week.

The latest was that my cervix was funnelling and shortening so I went in to have a cerclage placed. Am currently on bedrest for a few days. Though I planned to take it easy from now, I was still filled with worry...

But I have rebuked the spirit of fear. For behold God is my salvation, in Him will I trust and not be afraid for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song. Indeed He is my salvation so I shall praise Him and call upon His name to declare His doings amongst men. May His name be exalted for ever and ever...amen!

@Blendy Yay!!!!Aunty Oyoyo! Iya beji Oyoyo! Nice of you to drop by Blendy!!!!!How are your precious ones? Thank God for seeing you thru!Am still Wowwed by the miracle that was your journey!.

@Hebrewwoman....already Wow! How time flies!! I can't wait to get there....cos sometimes the fear of PROM creeps in and I begin to doubt that the cerclage would hold. Please keep me in your prayers...I haven't logged on here or to my mail for a bit. Between the fear fear and plenty office work, I no see chance! No vex abeg!

@ReliableGod and Babybump. Your testimonies are so inspiring!!!!!! This kin God o!....I never see your type o!! I pray for a happy 9 months and safe delivery for you two. The Lord has done it for you and He will indeed sustain it till your EDD. Welcome to the thread and feel free to ask any questions.

It is well with us all in Jesus Name.....Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Blendy77, how are u doing mamma? how are ur munchkins? Sometimes wen i rmembr u, i jst wonder how much sleep u get at dis point. God is ur strength my dear, d joy u feel must surpass any discomfort.
Ur story is truly an inspiration and I culdnt b happier for you.

@Prettymomma my sister, I am very glad that you defeated the devil. I hear so many stories about ladies goin into preterm labor and to b honest it's scares me so much but I always remind myself dat God never stops half way. He cannot start smethng good and not finish it.

We prayed for d babies we are carrying and God answered us, d devil can only fight us but we will always conquer. My dear soak urself in d word, sing praises cos u hve victory. U will carry ur LO to term and u will deliver like the Hebrew women did. Dat is Gods promise to us and he's is not man dat he shuld lie.
I really thank God for a stress free pregnancy but I keep praying an covering my family in the blood cos I knw the devil will never rest, so I shield myself.

Ur are in my prayers and I look 4rward to evryone putting to bed safely and giving all glory to God cos him alone culd hve done this.
It is well!!!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
Hebrew woman, u couldn't have said it any better. The joy of just seeing them sure supercedes all discomfort and stress. At times I get fed up when after feeding and changing their diapers they still scream and cry at the same time for hours leaving everyone frustrated. At other times I just smile when they start crying and beg them to pity me as most of the crowd I had the first few wks I had them has disappeared and its just my mum and maid now but I thank God. Really can't complain much, afterall I slept all thru the night for almost 7yrs so its time for vigil for the next 1yr. in all, I thank God for granting me the privilege to experience this.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2013
Blendy77 my dear, I totally feel u. Pple with kids keep telling me to get all d sleep I can now cos once I put to bed its a whole diff ball game. But I always think to myself, hve I not been sleepin since? I had 2 miscarriages b4 dis pregnancy and if staying awake is d price I hve to pay to hve my own children then dats nuttin compared to wat I went thru wen I had those losses. I wuld gve anythng to never have dat feeling again. I dnt even wish my enemy such. Anyway I can't stop thanking God for wiping those tears, am sure we all cried a river...lol
Enjoy evry moment, it's very well deserved!!!!
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by dollykem13: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
hello,and congratulations to brendy77, have been following this blessed group since early last year. It was your experienced and openmindedness that made my dear husband and I to go for IUI midlast year, after 5years of Waiting. It was not successful, we did it with Dr Emeka a nice man.
January dis year dh and I called Dr Emeka and we immediately started the IVF procedures, the transfer was done on February 21, and we are anxious for d date given to us which is March 9. Am so anxious as I started bleeding 10days after d transfer and am 3days gone and am still bleeding. My hope is in God almighty who gives children. Am praying that I will testify just as u did. Pls pray along with me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by dollykem13: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
hello,and congratulations to brendy77, have been following this blessed group since early last year. It was your experienced and openmindedness that made my dear husband and I to go for IUI midlast year, after 5years of Waiting. It was not successful, we did it with Dr Emeka a nice man.
January dis year dh and I called Dr Emeka and we immediately started the IVF procedures, the transfer was done on February 21, and we are anxious for d date given to us which is March 9. Am so anxious as I started bleeding 10days after d transfer and am 3days gone and am still bleeding. My hope is in God almighty who gives children. Am praying that I will testify just as u did. Pls pray along with me.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tanidabi: 3:43am On Mar 08, 2013
Hi everyone @dollykem13,incidentally I did my ET on the 21st too,did u come in an honda ? Am supposed to test tomm too but am tired of waiting so I've told Emeka am coming in today to test,its 15dp ET today,am sorry abt d bleeding did u call Emeka?Its not over until u win o stay hopeful,I did not bleed but I've been anxious abt many things too,the truth is its not under your control now,just pray and know it's a battle u will win eventually.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tanidabi: 5:58am On Mar 08, 2013
@ dollykem u can put ur subsequent posts on anyone trying for ivf iui icsi thread u will getb really encouraged der.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Blendy77(f): 11:16am On Mar 08, 2013
Dolly it is well. Don't be discouraged, we have a lot of peeps on the ivf thread who got preg naturally after a failed ivf and I sincerely pray you too will testify soonest. Just keep using ur cyclo as there is nothing God cannot do
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
shocked Wetin dey happen for this thread now?
@Prettymomma, Pinkdaisy, Echala, champs, Believer84, Zenoj, reliableGod, hebrewwoman, seanbell, adetunrayo and others, how the babies dey kick now? Ah! Na so pregnancy dey do una. Abeg no let this thread disappear from first page, abi na me una dey wait?
OK, I don come o, grin please revive this thread now because an influx of preggies are coming.
Make you guys no fall my hand.

It is well with you. Receive strength for the rest of the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
@Alwaystrue, hiyaaaaaa! No mind us jare. Am 31 weeks now and this lady in my womb is doing some wonderful strong kicking, jabbing and punching,,,,it's all good sha,na wetin we dey pray for since.

Most times, i just sit and watch her moving around, it's such a wonder to see my tummy moving and jumping,,praise God!

My little munchkin is head up as at now, so am asking everyone to put it into prayer for me,,,,by the fire of the almighty God, she will turn in the next few weeks, Amen.

All the preggies, please dont relent in your prayers, it is well.

Those seeking and waiting,,,,,,,like Alwaystrue rightly said, there is about to be an influx of new preggies on this thread, so recieve it and believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.