Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! (172722 Views)

Alternative Methods To TTC / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
cheesy@Pinkdaisy,
It is so good to hear that you are this far gone. E don reach wey we go come chop e-rice for baby naming. Do not worry, was it not God that brought about this pregnancy? Na Him go see to it say you born with ease.

You sef suppose dey speak to your baby say 'Darling angel, the world is very sweet. We have been waiting for you and infact enough people are awaiting your entrance to the world. But you are facing up instead of facing down. Please do this for mummy ehn! Turn before its 40 weeks to take a peek at all those awaiting to hold you, I assure you you will love all their faces, then come out head first my dear' grin.

She go hear you and adjust.

Abeg, Prettymomma, where you dey na?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
@alwaystrue my dear, thnx for checking up on us oo. Me I jst dey kampe my sister. Am 35weeks now and to b honest jst walking is getting hard but I cannot stay in bed all day na...

@pinkkdaisy, ur jst 31 weeks n worried abt ur baby being in position for birth? Ur funny ooo. My Dr stil has not even checked if my baby is in position up till now. She says thrs no point cos if u check too early n they are head down, d baby can stil flip cos thrs stil a lot of time. She my hospital doesn't start checking until ur at least 36 weeks. So my dear no worry urself, ur baby will do wat she's suppsd to do.

My dear I was at labor n delivery yesterday n one lady was in labor, u need to hear her scream....fear catch me oo. As dramatic as I am, I wonder wat dat day wil b like...make I no punch my nurses or Dr or even DH for face oo. Anyway I no dey shake, God dey!!!

@prettymomma, I replied ur email and am hoping dat u got it. How u dey mama? Come in n say hi na....ur inu prayers.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 10:09am On Mar 14, 2013
@Alwaystrue,,thnks dear,,am talking to her seriously these days oh,,even promising her future bottles of Bobo and Caprisone drink if she turns before week 36,,,,see bribery grin, grin, grin. even her daddy is doing worse than me,,,,the guy say e go buy am the latest i-phone,,so she can facebook and tweet as freely as she likes,,na wah ohhh.LOL!

@Hebrew woman, true, i believe she'll turn. My sister so you never dey around labour and delivery before no be small fear go catch you, you might even start thinking the women are exagerating the whole drama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i decree that by the Grace of baba God, we shall have supernatural deliveries IJN, infact once the contraction start sef, e no go pass 10/ 20 mins before our LO go run enter this world, hale and hearty and screaming.....

Am really looking forward to hear from prettymomma too,,,,it is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Alwaystrue(f): 10:58am On Mar 14, 2013
@Hebrewwoman, it is well with you. Just about 5weeks more. You ladies will deliver before you start to travail and bring forth before your pain comes. Isaiah 66:7.

@Pinkdaisy, no wonder she never turn before now. Bobo and caprisone, when koolaid and Ribena dey there? Tell her papa make he mention blackberry z10. Before he talk am make sure say u dey lie down because the speed wey she go adjust even you go fear.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by safe06: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]@alwaystrue,laff e af kee м̣̣̥̇̊ε̲̣̣̣̥̊ ere ooo,na real Z10,babies nowadays know wassup.
@pinkdaisy,no cause for alarm,ur baby will turn when she's ready,no fear @ all.
I can't wait to bring my testimony ere oooo.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by greenfruits(f): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
beautiful to read, May God help us with bb babies, am commenting for the first time but hv been reading everything I cant wait to come here soon,

@pinkyd your baby will take her position becos its God did according to His word the line are felling into places for u, u shall rejoice and be glad very soon.

@Hebrew W I dey hail ooooo weldon carry go as u sound very strong glad for u.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 11:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
Hi Ladies, am new pls, have been ttc for 7months, but no result, pls I need an advice,my menstrual cycle is 25days,I bleed for 3days,don't really know when am ovulating,use to see egg white discharge every month,but since I got married ave not seen it,don't know what to take to increase my cervical mucus, pls really need to get pregnant and I believe that God will do it for me.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 4:26am On Mar 15, 2013
@alwaystrue thanks my dear. U always crack me up...lol. Yes oo, 5 weeks more and I honestly can't wait. It's been a wonderful experience tho and I gve God all d glory.

@pinkdaisy amen oo, I keep praying for a very smooth and easy labor. I never really dey around labor per say even tho i was in d hospital wen my sister had her first son but b4 i got thr she had already been given Epidural so she wasnt feeling d pain anymre. I already opted for Epidural as well jare, as my threshold for pain is very low.

@greenfruits, thanks oo. I have to be strong na, it's a cross dat I must carry and am happy to carry it. How u dey na?

@goldenbaby, u have only been trying for 7mnths, I dnt knw whr ur located but my Dr wuld want u to try for at least one year b4 they start putting u thru all d tests n stuff. The only exception is if thrs a health issue going on already. Having sed dat, u can try using an ovulation prediction kit to test for ovulation, d only thng wit dis is dat it doesn't tel u for sure that u have ovulated, it jst tells u dat ovulation is coming. Or can also chart ur temperature evry morning b4 u get out of bed as well.
You sed ur cycle is 25days, is it 25days evry month? If it is then dats pretty regular and more dan likely u ovulate around CD 12-CD14.
Good luck dear....
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 8:26am On Mar 15, 2013
@Hebrewoman,,,,chei,,you don become become fertility doctor finish,,,carry go jare, God bless you! Am seriously counting down for you,,,,no fear, God dey.

@Goldenbaby, you really need to stop stressing emotionally cos that won't even help. Just relax and do as hebrew woman said, chart your temperature and make sure of your ovulation dates so if you finally have to go see a doctor, you'll have your specifics handy, that also helps with the treatment, but all in all,,put all,,,ALL your trust in God and believe.

@Greenfruits and @Safe06, your said time is NOW, recieve it dears.

please has anybody heard from Prettymomma yet?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 8:36am On Mar 15, 2013
@Hebrewoman,thanks a bunch,I stay in enugu,pls aw much is d ovulation strip test? Last month I had sex on CD 11,12,13 and I jst saw my period at my due date,can I be pregnant and still see my period?
@Pinky,thanks a bunch,I can't stop thinking abt it,bt God is my strength,I will try and stop thinkin abt it..
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
@pinkydaisy my sister, b4 all dis ttc wahala I had no flu about all these thngs oo. But mehn I had to enlighten myself na. Yes oo na count dwn I dey now. I don't feel ready at all shaa but i'l get there.

Also prettymomma emailed me not too long ago oo, I replied after sometime but I haven't gotten any response bck. I believe she's fine, she's just taking thngs easy....may God b with her.

@goldenbaby, am not sure how much they sell OPKs oo. Just go to any gud pharmacy and ask, they shuld have it.
Follicular tracking is a way to confirm ovulation for sure actually. Just dat it can get expensive so u have to go for scans evry 2day starting 4rm like CD 9 or CD 10 for u since ur cycle is only 25 days. But if you can afford it, dat is actually the method I wuld recommend.
Hmmmmm....I hve heard pple get thier periods even while pregnant but I dnt knw how common dat is oo, I jst dnt want to burst ur bubble, but if ur period showed up wen it's supposed to then more dan likely ur not pregnant.
My dear u've only been trying for 7mnths, hve it time and dnt stress out about it.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Herbewoman,may God bless u. Pls I heard dat after sex that one has to left her legs up for some hours,my dear is it necessary? Ave done it oh,bt after some hours I will notice dat sperm is coming out frm my body, pls is it normal? I also dat u don't av to pee after sex.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by accurategirl: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hebrew woman:
@alwaystrue my dear, thnx for checking up on us oo. Me I jst dey kampe my sister. Am 35weeks now and to b honest jst walking is getting hard but I cannot stay in bed all day na...

@pinkkdaisy, ur jst 31 weeks n worried abt ur baby being in position for birth? Ur funny ooo. My Dr stil has not even checked if my baby is in position up till now. She says thrs no point cos if u check too early n they are head down, d baby can stil flip cos thrs stil a lot of time. She my hospital doesn't start checking until ur at least 36 weeks. So my dear no worry urself, ur baby will do wat she's suppsd to do.

My dear I was at labor n delivery yesterday n one lady was in labor, u need to hear her scream....fear catch me oo. As dramatic as I am, I wonder wat dat day wil b like...make I no punch my nurses or Dr or even DH for face oo. Anyway I no dey shake, God dey!!!

@prettymomma, I replied ur email and am hoping dat u got it. How u dey mama? Come in n say hi na....ur inu prayers.
My dear dont entertain any fear. That was how i tot it would be but believe me wen i was in labour for my first baby i didnt even know.I dressed very well to d hospital to complain of waist pain wen i was told i was already 4cm dialated.Had to call DH to get my bag.That was how i gave birth within 2 hours by Gods grace.@all dnt be scared ,just tell God how you want dat day to be like and you will see it happen for you.I PRAY dat God will see us through and those of us in the waiting room will join u all here.shalom

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Hebrewwoman1: 7:51am On Mar 16, 2013
@goldenbaby, speaking 4rm personal experience I didn't do that leg up thng but sme pple say that it works. All I knw is dat I stay in bed for like 20mins b4 getting up but I dnt put my legs up. It's def wnt hurt so u can try it.
As for sperm comin out, sme of it will cme out na, evrythng can't go inside. And remembr u dnt need all of d sperm to get pregnant, u jst need a tiny lil bit to fertilize d egg.

@accurategirl, thnx dear and ur right. I wnt stress myself jare, God will sed see us all thru.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2013
@Herbewoman,thanks ohhh, do u know I use to lift my legs for up to 2hrs before bringing it dwn,some times I will sleep till morning witout waking up to pee, bt no result, I guess my timing is nt correct, like last month,I had a slight pain on my left lower abdomen on day 11th, bt I had sex on day 12th,13th and 14. Will try frm day 9th to 13th dis month, am on my day 5th now. Saw my period on tuesday(12th of dis month).
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by bebedlolo: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2013
@
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Bebedlolo,thanks a lot, I will try and be having sex 3times a week, tru out my cycle,mine is 25days.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by pinkydaisy(f): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2013
mmmhhhh,,,na wah oh! God please God answer those who are despearately seeking your face for the fruit of the womb, they have no other God or Power to rely on but you and i know you have never failed before, you can not start now, if you could do it for Sarah that was declared barren, then God almighty, you can do it for them who are seeking and crying unto you. Back then father, there was no scan machine or ovulation monitors/calculators or whatever,,but women cried unto you for help regarless of their problem medical or otherwise and you answered, God you answered. Please do not let our modern day intellectual abilities and advancements to make us turn away from completely relying on you Lord, in the midst of all our human and medical endeavours please Lord, come and take all the final glory,,,,thank you lord for those of us who have delivered our babies safely, thank you for those of us who are still carrying our babies and waiting for our supernatural births and most especially Lord, thank you for all those who will take in today and now by the miraculous power of the your name,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you Lord for us all,in Jesus name, Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
@Pinkydaisy, Amen to ur prayer. God will surely do it for us.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is woman on top position the best to achieve pregnancy?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by tanidabi: 10:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
@ golden baby u are obviously anxious,you really need to calm down leg up or leg down just calm down.In the meantime does anyone know a doc that is good with ovulation monitoring?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by reliableGod(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
@all i have been very sick, been off and on d hospital can't eat nor drink water. throw up everything that enters my mouth even water, but God has been faithful my baby is doing great and am 10weeks on this week. i pray God will make every waiting on him to smile this year in Jesus name (Amen).
@Goldenbaby, i did worst dan u when i was waiting but when i decided to take it slow and leave my normal life God showed up and heard my prayers so pls relax and let God do what he knows how to do best as in he will surprise u.@ all safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
@RaliableGod, thanks a lot, pls if u ave any other good info that will help me out pls do..
@All,does any one have 25days cycle
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by zenoj: 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
@golden baby,I have a friend with a 24 days cycle n has 2 children now.So,for as long as it's not shorter than 21w days,d length is not an issue.We re all different.Just as it's been earlier said,take it easy n enjoy urself dear.It mostly happens at d least expectedd times n we do not follow rules,when we just live life,when we let go n let God.It is well.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
@Zenoj, thanks ohhh, God will surely do it for us.
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2013
Nobody is here again,the huz is becoming boring.. Wat's happening?
Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hello everyone.
I wanna apologize for my long absence.
I didn't want to keep coming and saying 'I had this problem or that problem' all the time.

But that's what this thread is meant for so I promise not to stay away for too long again.

Thanks HW for everything. Its gonna be alright with all of us..I know that in my heart.

I welcome all the newbies and pray that more waiting mums will have cause to cross over to the Pregnancy threads IJN...amen!

I am a lot better now. The cerclage is holding up, the baby has started kicking...I love the feeling,atleast I do until I start feeling the kicks on my cervix.
Then I start looking for a horizontal surface to lie down with my leg up with immediate alacrity, so as to move the baby away from the cervix./cerclage..I can't chout!

How is everyone? I really can't wait till am 30 sumtin weeks..looking forward to that actually.

My bump is super obvious now.Dh says I now walk with a swaddle. They say my belly is bigger than it should be and keep ascribing that to 'their' fibroid(lol). Na dem sabi! I love how big I look...makes me feel like time is flying faster.

The baby is an active one. During the anormally scan, the baby was jumping and flipping all over the screen. The dr kept trying to measure and at a point na any body part wey present itself e go rush measure. After them sweat tire, dem allow me to come down from the table say 'this baby is too active'
Na later I remember say I sip small of Dh's La casera on my way there...note to self..stay away from LaCasera going forward (lmao)

Meanwhile how is everyone doing?

I have been attending Antenatal classes. I joined two (private and hmo) and am beginning to regret small small cos of conflicting recommendations undecided

@pinkdaisy. Thanks for the prayers. May God surpass all your hearts desires!
@reliableGod. Hang in there hon! You are almost outta the morning sickness trimester.
@zenoj. You are so right! Its always when we let go that we actually let God.
@tanidabi. It all depends..if you wanna do it in a lab, you can try Dr. Kuti of Prisms. Or any clinic with a gynae can do it.
@bebedlolo. I pray that the Lord will answer your prayers this cycle IJN....Amen!
@goldenbaby. Its very easy to get anxious...I started registering in ttc forums within 3 months of marriage so I know how you feel. It will happen okay. But I would like you to register in a clinic with a good gynae who will listen and not ask you to wait for a year b4 trying. Atleast even if you don't start fertility treatments, the Dr.can monitor your ovulation for you. For me the opks hardly ever gave me a real postive and I hardly even had normal CM not to talk about EWCM. But above all, put your trust in God, He never disappoints.

NB: Seanbell is writing exams, she promises to come in as soon as she is thru.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Goldenbaby(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
@prettymomma,thanks,pls wat did u do to increase ur cm? And did u see EWMC d month u conceive? Cos I only see c clear cm that looks like lotion. during my ovulation, I don't ave stretchy EWMC bt I feel pain in my left lower abdomen and slight headache, and it happened today.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by PRETTYMOMMA: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2013
@Goldenbaby. I used Preseed. Just a little to moisten the entrance. I didn't see ewcm the month I conceived.
I used to see same kind of CM and it wasn't stretchy. I also had ovulation pains even in a month that I was sure I didn't ovulate(I was scanning my follicles that month so I knew the eggs didn't get mature). So that may not be a good enuf indicator for everyone.
I don't recall having headaches during ovulation...maybe some months only... but everyone is different tho.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by Shalex(f): 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
Hi mums, this is a wonderful thread. I have been stalking the thread for months now but I feel I should share my own testimony too. The Lord has been very good to me.
I have been waiting on God for over two years, done a series of test with DH, hsg and all still nothing. But the Lord suprised us in October and I'm 21weeks as I'm typing this.
I give God all the glory. I wish all of us a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! by reliableGod(f): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ prettymomma welcome back and d Lord will finish what he has started in ur home. As for me it has not been easy to d point dat i had to tell God dat i knw i prayed for it but not dis type dat is like am going to die but hb had to rebuke me for saying dat and i felt sorry. @ all pls what can i do with dis moodswing of mine cos is really disturbing me yesterday hb told me we will be going to a birthday party today at lekki and i was happy to hear dat but just now dat he got ready for us to go i told him am nt in d mood of going out and he had to call his friend to go with him cos he hate going out alone and i felt bad about it but seriously i just want to stay at home and watch some movies rite now, hope am nt pushing him to d wall thou he never react nor feel bad but i do feel bad about turning him down whenever he wants us to go out pls someone advice me on what to do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dead Coronavirus Victims In Italy Carried By Military Trucks / Does Lipton Yellow Label Tea Burns Fat?? / Is President Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.