Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Scotland! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scotland! (23501 Views)

See The Huge Flood In Scotland That Proves NOT Only In Lagos We See Such / What Is The Difference Between England, Scotland And United Kingdom Visa? / Why Is England Better Than Ireland And Scotland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scotland! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hi anyone on this thread I need iNfo please

1 Like

Re: Scotland! by Bruise: 1:12am On May 22, 2017
Gamine:
I just recieved my admission package from the University of Edinburgh

does anyone stay in Scotland, how is the area, the people?

is the school, good enough

plss, i dont want to get lost in a sea of white!

someone help!!

Hello Gamine,
Did you eventually attend Edinburgh. I would like to go for my masters there this year and I would appreciate someone who can out me through esp. If there were any scholarship advantages and then if you're able to work during the period. I'm also open to hear from others please.
Re: Scotland! by Udohubong85: 7:02am On Aug 17, 2018
I just got admitted to Scotland university. What's my fate after studies can I stay back to work n how is their permanent residence program like.
Re: Scotland! by Omar09(m): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Udohubong85:
I just got admitted to Scotland university. What's my fate after studies can I stay back to work n how is their permanent residence program like.

Which university did you get admission? I want to come over there and study.
Re: Scotland! by popplm(m): 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am planning to apply for my masters in Edinburgh university and also planning to move with my family of 3 children...will I be granted a work permit with my wife to cater for the family there in Scotland?....please someone with useful information should reply me.
Re: Scotland! by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gamine:
I just recieved my admission package from the University of Edinburgh

does anyone stay in Scotland, how is the area, the people?

is the school, good enough

plss, i dont want to get lost in a sea of white!

someone help!!
I miss this Uneme girl.

I'm sure she's a big girl now. smiley
Re: Scotland! by Sterope(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
Re: Scotland! by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 18, 2019
How I wish she updates this thread so that people may have another sense of direction ,provided it's worth it. Any other individual(s) that has thorough knowledge about what s obtainable in Scotland may please update us...Good morning
Re: Scotland! by popplm(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2019
popplm:
Hello everyone,

I am planning to apply for my masters in Edinburgh university and also planning to move with my family of 3 children...will I be granted a work permit with my wife to cater for the family there in Scotland?....please someone with useful information should reply me.
someone should pls help a brother
Re: Scotland! by IvyBrownwrites(f): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
popplm:
Hello everyone,

We are in the same boat, just that in my case I have one child and one on the way. I and my husband would be in Scotland hopefully soon
Re: Scotland! by popplm(m): 2:34am On Jun 19, 2019
IvyBrownwrites:

We are in the same boat, just that in my case I have one child and one on the way. I and my husband would be in Scotland hopefully soon
have you guys applied already and if yes, can you explain the process so far?
Re: Scotland! by popplm(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Someone with experience in Scotland should rush to this thread to help us please
Re: Scotland! by Ibuske: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Hello Gurus in the house, please avail us with the necessary info.

Can anyone give me info about University of the West of Scotland. I am looking at coming over for my Masters in September, 2020.

Thank you.
Re: Scotland! by Akinwalesuarez: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
I assume you are already here since september, I am in UWS, lanarkshire campus
Re: Scotland! by Toxcey: 11:19am On May 02, 2021
Hey guys, I need a sincere advice on Robert gordon university I've never been outside the country B4. Also I was offered to study Ms in cyber security. Though am a graduate of chemical engineering. Really don't know if it's a good decision am taking. Lastly what are the prospect of getting a job possibly a PR too. Thanks
Re: Scotland! by Cousin9999: 12:02am On May 27, 2021
This thread needs updates.
Re: Scotland! by Teaser4(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2021
Nah Rangers FC win the Scottish league na
Re: Scotland! by omobamatrix: 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Scotland! by Cousin9999: 4:47am On Aug 14, 2021
I noticed heavy interest in Ireland, and seemingly less interest in Scotland. Not sure why. But Scotland is more affordable and public transportation more viable. They're also arguably a bit more liberal.
Re: Scotland! by Brooke60(f): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Cousin9999:
I noticed heavy interest in Ireland, and seemingly less interest in Scotland. Not sure why. But Scotland is more affordable and public transportation more viable. They're also arguably a bit more liberal.

Can you help with the process of Visa for relocation?
Re: Scotland! by Cousin9999: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2021
Brooke60:
Can you help with the process of Visa for relocation?

I. am. not. an. agent.

You don't need an agent.
Re: Scotland! by Brooke60(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2021
Cousin9999:

I. am. not. an. agent.

You don't need an agent.
Sorry, I mean details, the process...I don't do Agents too.
Re: Scotland! by timiehyinshittu: 5:33am On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Bulga post=1943801]I am studying in Glasgow and can tell you that Scotland is the lastest International students destination in the UK because of their "Fresh Talent scheme" that allows non-EEA citizens a two-year visa extension if they study in Scotland.

I do not know much about Edinburgh. But I am aware that University of Edinburgh is one of the best universities in Scotland. To the best of my knowledge, Scotland is a good country, when you come here you will find that the people will be very friendly towards you, but like any other city anywhere there is some bad points too. But the Good outdoes the bad.

[/quote

Hello .. hope u are still in glasgow.. my wife is coming for her masters in GCU and i intend moving with the family.. can you advise or give us some tips on how to settle down faster?
Re: Scotland! by timiehyinshittu: 5:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Cousin9999:

Hi.. are you still in Scotland?
Re: Scotland! by timiehyinshittu: 5:37am On Nov 11, 2021
hello all.. i am planning to come to scotland.. GCU with my family in Jan.. and wld need some tips settling down.. can any1 pls assist.. thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Scotland! by Peculiar123456: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello... Please can I connect with you via email...I'm trying to send a message but can't find how..I also plan on coming to GCU with my fam..... chikeziepeculiar21@gmail.com is my email address.... thanks in anticipation
timiehyinshittu:
hello all.. i am planning to come to scotland.. GCU with my family in Jan.. and wld need some tips settling down.. can any1 pls assist.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Scotland! by timiehyinshittu: 7:54am On Dec 12, 2021
Peculiar123456:
Hello... Please can I connect with you via email...I'm trying to send a message but can't find how..I also plan on coming to GCU with my fam..... chikeziepeculiar21@gmail.com is my email address.... thanks in anticipation

sorry boss.. i changed my mind and opted for Manchester

(1) (2) (Reply)

French Embassy In Lagos Sells Visas To The Highest Bidders? / What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? / Photo: Young Nigerian Medical Doctor Missing In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.